Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's in your PFP? [Small Census]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ping please!
Ping please!
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
Can I be added to the pinglist?
Can I be added to the pinglist?

-Oncilla
-She/her

FRFriVl.pngqRRjNIN.pngI1EqHDk.png qO3o9mR.pngl9ojsRu.pngNHnRMJ2.pngaL21n5x.pngoDxwf8B.pngMTtORbV.pngWH26Bag.pngK3S42IV.png
filled out! can I e on the pinglist too [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
filled out! can I e on the pinglist too
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Add me to the pinglist, please!
Add me to the pinglist, please!
glower_shelf.png
[quote name="Halszkaraptor" date="2022-06-06 13:13:11" ] There should probably be an option that asks how often someone changes their icon to account for folks like myself who change very frequently- as sure I might have an M WC right now but tomorrow or next week it could be a completely different breed and that might affect the accuracy for your survey. I think anyway. I actually very rarely use an M WC for my icon. I had an F Abbie during the last fest and wanted to change it up after the fest. This guy happened to match the new vista well and was thematic to the new movie releasing soon. [/quote] @Halszkaraptor @Renaiwom These are both very good points that I didn't think of when making the survey. I've looked into fixing this issue but unfortunately I think it may be too late :( I dont want to add extra questions to the current survey incase it disurbs the current results. I looked into making a second form but with the anonymity serving to seperate the data between the two I cannot apply it in any useful sense to the current goal TwT However I have made note and if I ever do this again I'll definately include questions regarding changing profile pictures! (and maybe Vistas too!) Thank you for the suggestions :D
Halszkaraptor wrote on 2022-06-06 13:13:11:
There should probably be an option that asks how often someone changes their icon to account for folks like myself who change very frequently- as sure I might have an M WC right now but tomorrow or next week it could be a completely different breed and that might affect the accuracy for your survey. I think anyway.

I actually very rarely use an M WC for my icon. I had an F Abbie during the last fest and wanted to change it up after the fest. This guy happened to match the new vista well and was thematic to the new movie releasing soon.
@Halszkaraptor @Renaiwom These are both very good points that I didn't think of when making the survey. I've looked into fixing this issue but unfortunately I think it may be too late :(

I dont want to add extra questions to the current survey incase it disurbs the current results. I looked into making a second form but with the anonymity serving to seperate the data between the two I cannot apply it in any useful sense to the current goal TwT

However I have made note and if I ever do this again I'll definately include questions regarding changing profile pictures! (and maybe Vistas too!) Thank you for the suggestions :D
7f89e6eac7e389e78872cc299d5d29c3d96d6dbc.png
May I be added to the pinglist? I'd love to see the results!
May I be added to the pinglist? I'd love to see the results!
Fangback Figurine >>Croa/Pio
>>Lore Clan
>>Exalt Lair
>>FR +8

>>Avatar
Mysterious Relief
i'd love to be added to the results pinglist as well :D
i'd love to be added to the results pinglist as well :D
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
yeee I love FR questionnaires! Can you ping me please? :3
yeee I love FR questionnaires! Can you ping me please? :3
BGybb0X.png
Oh cool I can't wait to fill out this--

*sees there is no default avatar option*

D:

Lol
Oh cool I can't wait to fill out this--

*sees there is no default avatar option*

D:

Lol
I made this signature just for the achievement.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8