Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Baldwin got a revamp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i like this new art better on a purely technical level, but i wish they'd kept his belly :( i miss chubby grandpa, it was part of his charm
i like this new art better on a purely technical level, but i wish they'd kept his belly :( i miss chubby grandpa, it was part of his charm
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
the blob slime thingies are SO CUTE
the blob slime thingies are SO CUTE
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Wishlist keeper & profile dragon
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
Siva-s-skin-s-button.png tumblr_no59vxOK931u07azbo4_100.png
The Baldwin art update makes me so happy! <3 Although I still love his previous versions, it's lovely to see him get a fresh coat of paint. He looks so vibrant now !! :^D It's great to see his work station got upgraded, too. The stone flooring and tools scattered around add a lot more visual interest and character! And his new safety gear is a nice touch, haha. Good for you, Baldwin! [emoji=cauldron size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
The Baldwin art update makes me so happy! <3 Although I still love his previous versions, it's lovely to see him get a fresh coat of paint. He looks so vibrant now !! :^D

It's great to see his work station got upgraded, too. The stone flooring and tools scattered around add a lot more visual interest and character! And his new safety gear is a nice touch, haha.

Good for you, Baldwin!
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
he finally has his face a safe distance from the cauldron
he finally has his face a safe distance from the cauldron
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
i love the big ol head fins
i love the big ol head fins
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
One day I'm gonna be ship of theseus'd out of here lol for real
One day I'm gonna be ship of theseus'd out of here lol for real
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
The sass... the pose... the energy... I love it
The sass... the pose... the energy... I love it
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812053104165519360/982357506904952932/Screen_Shot_2022-06-03_at_2.57.56_PM.png[/img]
Screen_Shot_2022-06-03_at_2.57.56_PM.png
nTa2yPT.png
I didn't expect him to get an art update, I forgot how old his bogsneak art actually is. his new look is so expressive!
I didn't expect him to get an art update, I forgot how old his bogsneak art actually is. his new look is so expressive!
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
The new art update for him looks great! Love those little residue familiars. They so happy! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
The new art update for him looks great! Love those little residue familiars. They so happy!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7