Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If ancients could wear apparel…
1 2
Since we don have [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/528382/1856191?name=&type=undefined]maid outfit[/url] apparels, I guess the tea sets. [item=gothic tea set] [item=sweet tea set]
Since we don have maid outfit apparels, I guess the tea sets.

Gothic Tea Set Sweet Tea Set
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
SWORDS. WEAPONS. Imagine how cool a banescale would look with those!
SWORDS. WEAPONS. Imagine how cool a banescale would look with those!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
[quote name="@Ursaw" date="2022-05-19 10:09:56" ] I don't own banescales, but I own a lot of veils and keep dreaming about putting all my teasets on them. But it seems like the only wy to do that is to make an accent myself x) And then that feels like too much work for something I probably won't be able to match the official artwork for. So I got stuck somewhere on the initial "thinking that out" stage and kinda decided to just give up x) [img]https://i.imgur.com/mfLflgu.png[/img] [/quote] If someone… happened… to be interested in trying to draw this, would you be interested in buying it?
@Ursaw wrote on 2022-05-19 10:09:56:
I don't own banescales, but I own a lot of veils and keep dreaming about putting all my teasets on them. But it seems like the only wy to do that is to make an accent myself x)
And then that feels like too much work for something I probably won't be able to match the official artwork for. So I got stuck somewhere on the initial "thinking that out" stage and kinda decided to just give up x)
mfLflgu.png
If someone… happened… to be interested in trying to draw this, would you be interested in buying it?
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
They need one hat for each spike on their back
They need one hat for each spike on their back
259fa4e8385528fdae45177d06f5e5f1cfbf226e.png
W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~

H0bF1BC.gif
@ElementMaster
Depends on the artist and the price, I guess? I am a bit of a perfectionist, else I'd be selling it myself x)
@ElementMaster
Depends on the artist and the price, I guess? I am a bit of a perfectionist, else I'd be selling it myself x)
dGVSNyM.png
1 2