Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | important coli personality test
1 2 3 4 5 6
Keyboard answeq: A S Q
(attack - elim - top enemy XP)
Keyboard answeq: A S Q
(attack - elim - top enemy XP)
BGybb0X.png
[quote name="Namira" date="2022-03-12 08:39:32" ] Usually top first. I answered top in the poll, but it still says everybody voted bottom and it didn't count my vote. Just stayed at 15 votes, all for bottom. Maybe it's only glitching on my end? [/quote] Pretty sure the poll’s bugged [emoji=aberration sad size=1] I didn’t put bottom but it’s still stuck at 15 for that and none for anything else. Surely there should at least be more than 15 responses by now?
Namira wrote on 2022-03-12 08:39:32:
Usually top first. I answered top in the poll, but it still says everybody voted bottom and it didn't count my vote. Just stayed at 15 votes, all for bottom. Maybe it's only glitching on my end?
Pretty sure the poll’s bugged I didn’t put bottom but it’s still stuck at 15 for that and none for anything else. Surely there should at least be more than 15 responses by now?
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
I usually go bottom to top but sometimes I go top down.
I usually go bottom to top but sometimes I go top down.
lik2pA1X.jpg
i'm on my laptop with a touchpad, bottom first bc less scrolling to do
i'm on my laptop with a touchpad, bottom first bc less scrolling to do
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
Usually if I'm not paying attention I'll do middle - bottom - top for some reason?
Usually if I'm not paying attention I'll do middle - bottom - top for some reason?
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
Yeah, the poll's definitely bugged.

Anyways, if I do coli.. I go bottom to the top. That's how I've done it from the beginning >> Sometimes I'll mess up and go middle first, then bottom then top.
Yeah, the poll's definitely bugged.

Anyways, if I do coli.. I go bottom to the top. That's how I've done it from the beginning >> Sometimes I'll mess up and go middle first, then bottom then top.
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
I do bottom - top -middle
I do bottom - top -middle
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
I'm always on laptop and primarily use keyboard, though sometimes use mouse. I pretty much always go bottom to top if it's all the same type.

Weirdly enough, I used to go top to bottom. I think I got frustrated because I would occasionally mis-click and hit the middle enemy instead. The newer method is much smoother for me.
I'm always on laptop and primarily use keyboard, though sometimes use mouse. I pretty much always go bottom to top if it's all the same type.

Weirdly enough, I used to go top to bottom. I think I got frustrated because I would occasionally mis-click and hit the middle enemy instead. The newer method is much smoother for me.
Top! I actually rarely ever care about elements and knock them all out top to bottom anyway.

Pretty sure the poll is bugged though. Didn't register my vote for top.
Top! I actually rarely ever care about elements and knock them all out top to bottom anyway.

Pretty sure the poll is bugged though. Didn't register my vote for top.

OVmZor1.png
Top to bottom! Feels like crossing off a To-Do list.
Top to bottom! Feels like crossing off a To-Do list.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6