Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How I think Plague ground feels
1 2 3 4
plague ground probably either feels like walking on wet sand or slime. either way, very strange feeling
plague ground probably either feels like walking on wet sand or slime. either way, very strange feeling
output-onlinepngtools.png dearagony | it/its | +3
like a muscular arm, slightly squish then solid, also very dry somehow
like a muscular arm, slightly squish then solid, also very dry somehow
sBdLZtA.png
[center]Squidward walking sounds. [img]https://c.tenor.com/8fOiRqT6KsIAAAAM/krusty-squidward.gif[/img][/center]
Squidward walking sounds.

krusty-squidward.gif
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="WolfTears" date="2022-03-01 21:38:56" ] [center]Squidward walking sounds. [img]https://c.tenor.com/8fOiRqT6KsIAAAAM/krusty-squidward.gif[/img][/center] [/quote] This gif makes no sound, but I can still hear it. Anyways, I'll never forget the feeling of slipping on a rock covered in thick, wet algae and falling straight into a lake when I was a teen. I imagine Plague ground as being like that in some places, especially the Wandering Contagion, Rotrock Rim, and near the vein thingies. I imagine the Abiding Boneyard as being extra dry, almost no water. The top layer of "sand" is made up of ages and ages worth of bones from travelers who got lost. It's been packed down solid due to the continued influx of travelers, like a bony shield over the "meat" deep underneath. Very hard to dig through. You basically have to crack it, like breaking a bone. I know from experience that the sound (and feeling, of course) of breaking a bone is pure agony.
WolfTears wrote on 2022-03-01 21:38:56:
Squidward walking sounds.

krusty-squidward.gif
This gif makes no sound, but I can still hear it.

Anyways, I'll never forget the feeling of slipping on a rock covered in thick, wet algae and falling straight into a lake when I was a teen. I imagine Plague ground as being like that in some places, especially the Wandering Contagion, Rotrock Rim, and near the vein thingies. I imagine the Abiding Boneyard as being extra dry, almost no water. The top layer of "sand" is made up of ages and ages worth of bones from travelers who got lost. It's been packed down solid due to the continued influx of travelers, like a bony shield over the "meat" deep underneath. Very hard to dig through. You basically have to crack it, like breaking a bone. I know from experience that the sound (and feeling, of course) of breaking a bone is pure agony.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
So like, the foam/rubber-like substance on the ground of playgrounds?
So like, the foam/rubber-like substance on the ground of playgrounds?
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Have you ever been to one of those gymnasiums with the foam pit? And how the foam blocks feel squishy and kind of moist?

I think it would feel like that
Have you ever been to one of those gymnasiums with the foam pit? And how the foam blocks feel squishy and kind of moist?

I think it would feel like that
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
What if the ground flinches or tenses right before you step on it?
You just lost The Game :) Also you are now breathing manually.
[quote name="testman" date="2022-03-01 23:23:27" ] What if the ground flinches or tenses right before you step on it? [/quote] Thanks, I hate it. (jk I love it)
testman wrote on 2022-03-01 23:23:27:
Thanks, I hate it. (jk I love it)
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
[quote name="Namira" date="2022-03-01 23:27:49" ] [quote name="testman" date="2022-03-01 23:23:27" ] What if the ground flinches or tenses right before you step on it? [/quote] Thanks, I hate it. (jk I love it) [/quote] The ground in plague lands: "PWEASE NO STEPPY"
Namira wrote on 2022-03-01 23:27:49:
testman wrote on 2022-03-01 23:23:27:
Thanks, I hate it. (jk I love it)
The ground in plague lands: "PWEASE NO STEPPY"
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
Feels like mining netherrack sounds.
Feels like mining netherrack sounds.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
1 2 3 4