Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How I think Plague ground feels
1 2 3 4
Clammy.

It's just.

Moist.

Strong surface tension but with some give.

Like holding the giant hand of someone very nervous.
Clammy.

It's just.

Moist.

Strong surface tension but with some give.

Like holding the giant hand of someone very nervous.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
I always imagined it like that weird plastic covering for the ground at playgrounds. [img] https://www.totturf.com/wp-content/uploads/Poured-300x225.jpg[/img] Like this.
I always imagined it like that weird plastic covering for the ground at playgrounds.

Poured-300x225.jpg

Like this.
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
Idk but thinking of all of this makes me uncomfortable LOL
edit:but actually thinking, something like a wet sponge but some areas maybe moist leaves that give just enough crunch, but yeah, moist and yucky feeling
Idk but thinking of all of this makes me uncomfortable LOL
edit:but actually thinking, something like a wet sponge but some areas maybe moist leaves that give just enough crunch, but yeah, moist and yucky feeling
CW: Medical Gore/Wounds

Depends on where you go. :’)

I like to think the texture can vary dramatically, like a wound…

Could be wet, moist and freely draining. Maybe like wet sponge and even have areas that act like quicksand, dragging dragons under.

Other places it’s scabby and dusty. The ground is coarse and dry. It’s hard to breathe due to the smell, and dust. you feel the decay and rot get in between your claws.
CW: Medical Gore/Wounds

Depends on where you go. :’)

I like to think the texture can vary dramatically, like a wound…

Could be wet, moist and freely draining. Maybe like wet sponge and even have areas that act like quicksand, dragging dragons under.

Other places it’s scabby and dusty. The ground is coarse and dry. It’s hard to breathe due to the smell, and dust. you feel the decay and rot get in between your claws.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
@Pickleskebread funny I always pictured it as very dry brittle living tendrils or interconnecting roots .... but when you walk trough them its crunchy but also sends up dust clouds of fine red spores... like when you kick this mushroom. [img]https://i.gifer.com/embedded/download/Rpgk.gif[/img] so the ground and air is always slightly red do to all the spores in the air .... and you get a very deep perspective of the land do to different spore cloud concentrations over the vast openness of plague . Hahah its also really hard to sneak around cause you kick up dust everywhere. @Grail yesssss.. variety is the spice of life
@Pickleskebread

funny I always pictured it as very dry brittle living tendrils or interconnecting roots .... but when you walk trough them its crunchy but also sends up dust clouds of fine red spores... like when you kick this mushroom.

Rpgk.gif

so the ground and air is always slightly red do to all the spores in the air .... and you get a very deep perspective of the land do to different spore cloud concentrations over the vast openness of plague . Hahah its also really hard to sneak around cause you kick up dust everywhere.

@Grail
yesssss.. variety is the spice of life
A5i3AHB.png
It probably tastes a little salty
It probably tastes a little salty
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@Heeroku

Maybe it’s both and it just depends on the place you are at, like some areas are crunchy and others are squishy
@Heeroku

Maybe it’s both and it just depends on the place you are at, like some areas are crunchy and others are squishy
EsljdvE.png Pickles | He/Him | +2 FR Time u94F7n8.png
you know that water absorbent layering on splash pads? or like, the spongy-playground flooring, the one that was rough to the touch and squishy. that one.
you know that water absorbent layering on splash pads? or like, the spongy-playground flooring, the one that was rough to the touch and squishy. that one.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="DragonsMythos" date="2022-03-01 19:21:08" ] I always imagined it like that weird plastic covering for the ground at playgrounds. [img] https://www.totturf.com/wp-content/uploads/Poured-300x225.jpg[/img] Like this. [/quote] I DIDNT SEE THIS. THAT ONE. YES. THAT ONE.
DragonsMythos wrote on 2022-03-01 19:21:08:
I always imagined it like that weird plastic covering for the ground at playgrounds.

Poured-300x225.jpg

Like this.
I DIDNT SEE THIS. THAT ONE. YES. THAT ONE.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
Probably a mix between touching sand and touching raw meat
Probably a mix between touching sand and touching raw meat
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 3 4