Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How I think Plague ground feels
Like thick but still fluid mud. Your feet get stuck every step, walking is exhausting, the air around you is humid and thick, you're dizzy from the heat

Or alternatively, dry and crumbling. The ground falls out from beneath you, you have to watch your every step or you'll fall, dust in in the air makes it difficult to breath

I imagine traveling by foot in Plague is very unpleasant
Like thick but still fluid mud. Your feet get stuck every step, walking is exhausting, the air around you is humid and thick, you're dizzy from the heat

Or alternatively, dry and crumbling. The ground falls out from beneath you, you have to watch your every step or you'll fall, dust in in the air makes it difficult to breath

I imagine traveling by foot in Plague is very unpleasant
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
The way I see it, the ground in the Wasteland is more 'normal' the further away you get from the Wyrmwound itself

While littered with blight, you could probably dig into the Wandering Contagion as you could with the soil of other flights

The Abiding Boneyard is where things get meatier. There's still some soil that one can use to grow crops (provided there isn't some sickness in the dirt), but the flesh of the Wyrmwound becomes more present

The ground in the Rotrock Rim I imagine is completely solid, like bone, and the Wyrmwound inside is where the Meat Ground truly shines. I imagine the ground in there (Wyrmwound) is especially squishy, but areas where dragons tread the most are more tense (like a tense muscle, I guess. Firmer, but still has some give)
The way I see it, the ground in the Wasteland is more 'normal' the further away you get from the Wyrmwound itself

While littered with blight, you could probably dig into the Wandering Contagion as you could with the soil of other flights

The Abiding Boneyard is where things get meatier. There's still some soil that one can use to grow crops (provided there isn't some sickness in the dirt), but the flesh of the Wyrmwound becomes more present

The ground in the Rotrock Rim I imagine is completely solid, like bone, and the Wyrmwound inside is where the Meat Ground truly shines. I imagine the ground in there (Wyrmwound) is especially squishy, but areas where dragons tread the most are more tense (like a tense muscle, I guess. Firmer, but still has some give)
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
I imagine it feels like kinetic sand
I imagine it feels like kinetic sand
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
Lumpy Oobleck betwixt your toes
Lumpy Oobleck betwixt your toes
Like Floam
Like Floam
be52c1ab55421fc32608afe00e2403c9ab4369e3.png
8W9oSIR.jpeg
This is a chewy thread
This is a chewy thread
8SAAK7k.png
Like spaghetti. Slippery, saucy spaghetti.
Like spaghetti. Slippery, saucy spaghetti.
8T3KoaZ.gif
Normopathy
Caelum | He/They | 21 | Transmasc | Pansexual | Taken
yL97jNW.gif