Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mother where do Strange Chests Come From
Ah ok! Thanks for the clarification :)
Ah ok! Thanks for the clarification :)
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
recorded my chests from today! and could i get a daily and results ping? :)
recorded my chests from today! and could i get a daily and results ping? :)
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@clustxr-

Added!
@clustxr-

Added!
Submitted my results for today :)
Submitted my results for today :)
I also submitted my results for today, but I realized after that I got the number of familiars I bonded with wrong - not a big difference, but it was 133 not 139, fwiw.
I hope it's going well!
I also submitted my results for today, but I realized after that I got the number of familiars I bonded with wrong - not a big difference, but it was 133 not 139, fwiw.
I hope it's going well!
b5utGVO.pngzJZQPOD.png
@vultureblood @smorphie @LordCorvidae @LaWombat @Pyracantha
@IvoryFrost @Saddi @blob @elfydragon @pogtopia @bunbun07 @rockss @sixcrows @clustxr

Good Timezone everyone! Hope everyone's been having a great Night of the Nocturne! Here's your daily ping for my data project.

Google Forms

Just to clarify, I don't care too much if the data you're submitting isn't all from one day, like you can submit data for chests that've been collected after rollover, or even data from over the course of a few days all in one go. As long as there are no overlaps in data, such as including chests you've already counted in a previous form, it's all good. The daily thing is more so people can drop in and out of submitting data as they please, so please don't feel pressured to submit data for every single day.

Be sure to take breaks, hydrate, and take care of yourselves. Happy Night of the Nocturne!
@vultureblood @smorphie @LordCorvidae @LaWombat @Pyracantha
@IvoryFrost @Saddi @blob @elfydragon @pogtopia @bunbun07 @rockss @sixcrows @clustxr

Good Timezone everyone! Hope everyone's been having a great Night of the Nocturne! Here's your daily ping for my data project.

Google Forms

Just to clarify, I don't care too much if the data you're submitting isn't all from one day, like you can submit data for chests that've been collected after rollover, or even data from over the course of a few days all in one go. As long as there are no overlaps in data, such as including chests you've already counted in a previous form, it's all good. The daily thing is more so people can drop in and out of submitting data as they please, so please don't feel pressured to submit data for every single day.

Be sure to take breaks, hydrate, and take care of yourselves. Happy Night of the Nocturne!
may I be added to the results pinglist please?
may I be added to the results pinglist please?
mXMhPXb.png
@hornfell-

Added!
@hornfell-

Added!
Could you please add us to the results pinglist?
Could you please add us to the results pinglist?
Tarnished Doubloon WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
Yar har har, fiddle dee dee! Being a pirate is alright with me!
WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME
@dragon2neo-

Added!
@dragon2neo-

Added!