Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mother where do Strange Chests Come From
@vultureblood @smorphie @LordCorvidae @LaWombat @Pyracantha
@Saddi @blob @elfydragon @pogtopia @bunbun07 @rockss @sixcrows @clustxr

Good timezone! This is your daily ping for my data collection project.

Google Forms

Google Forms

Google Forms

Google Forms

Good timezone! This is your final daily ping for my data collection project.

Google Forms

Sorry about missing yesterday’s ping everyone, I was out all day then immediately passed out on my bed once I got back to my room. This is the last ping for my data collection project, unless of course you’re on my results pinglist, so get your data in while you can. I haven’t been able to process data for the last few days because I don’t have my laptop on me, so I’ve got a fair backlog of data to enter. Hopefully I’ll get the results out by next week at best, but it may take up to two weeks between being incredibly jet lagged and school. If you’re not already on my results pinglist and want to be, just ask in this thread, I’m subscribed.

Hope everyone had a great night of the nocturne, and I’ll get those results out as soon as I can!

Good timezone! This is your final daily ping for my data collection project.

Google Forms

Sorry about missing yesterday’s ping everyone, I was out all day then immediately passed out on my bed once I got back to my room. This is the last ping for my data collection project, unless of course you’re on my results pinglist, so get your data in while you can. I haven’t been able to process data for the last few days because I don’t have my laptop on me, so I’ve got a fair backlog of data to enter. Hopefully I’ll get the results out by next week at best, but it may take up to two weeks between being incredibly jet lagged and school. If you’re not already on my results pinglist and want to be, just ask in this thread, I’m subscribed.

Hope everyone had a great night of the nocturne, and I’ll get those results out as soon as I can!
If I'm not already, can you add me to the results pinglist, please? My NotN was great! I hope yours was as well! Take your time with jetlag :)
If I'm not already, can you add me to the results pinglist, please? My NotN was great! I hope yours was as well! Take your time with jetlag :)
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
@saddi-

Added!
@saddi-

Added!
please add me to the results pinglist ♥?
please add me to the results pinglist ♥?
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@charliebot-

Added!
@charliebot-

Added!