Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mother where do Strange Chests Come From
@kometto-

Added!
@kometto-

Added!
I got 3 chests from gathering and 9 from bonding with 206 fams!
I got 3 chests from gathering and 9 from bonding with 206 fams!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
results pinglist please!
results pinglist please!
Dreams do come true! See: Lumi | Toro | Luna
My wishlist: here
@radiance-

Added!
@radiance-

Added!
Results ping please!
Results ping please!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Enjoyer of Cheese 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif IMG-1672.png
@cuon-

Added!
@cuon-

Added!
Heyo! I dunno if this might be something you're interested in, but I made myself a chest gathering data sheet for my own data collection purposes. People can use it to record everything, then at the end of the day, fill out your form with the data they recorded, if you wanna do that. nn

Here's the link if interested: 2021 NotN Data Sheet
Heyo! I dunno if this might be something you're interested in, but I made myself a chest gathering data sheet for my own data collection purposes. People can use it to record everything, then at the end of the day, fill out your form with the data they recorded, if you wanna do that. nn

Here's the link if interested: 2021 NotN Data Sheet
Boop!
I've sent in my data for the day, I hope it helps :)
I've sent in my data for the day, I hope it helps :)
kXgseMX.png

VB
they/he
FR+8
check out my adopt shop!

BR0UR8l.png
Hey! I have a habit of doing end of the day (like really end of the day, nearing fr turnover maintenance) coli grinding, so it might be useful to add a section to the google sheet to list what day the specific data is from, in case I or someone else forget to input the information until the day after
Hey! I have a habit of doing end of the day (like really end of the day, nearing fr turnover maintenance) coli grinding, so it might be useful to add a section to the google sheet to list what day the specific data is from, in case I or someone else forget to input the information until the day after
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
@lordcorvidae-

The day you submit your data doesn’t really matter, as long as you don’t repeat the data. Like if you submit your data at 2am, just don’t count the chests you got from 12-2 in the next form. I’m looking at overall data so I’m not too pressed about time. The day to day thing is just so people can drop in and out of recording data as they please
@lordcorvidae-

The day you submit your data doesn’t really matter, as long as you don’t repeat the data. Like if you submit your data at 2am, just don’t count the chests you got from 12-2 in the next form. I’m looking at overall data so I’m not too pressed about time. The day to day thing is just so people can drop in and out of recording data as they please