Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mother where do Strange Chests Come From
1 2 3 4 5 6
Good time zone everyone, happy Night of the Nocturne! I'll be using this thread as a hub for my little data collection project during Night of the Nocturne. Thanks to everyone who's agreed to help!

I've got the Google Forms together, please use this when submitting data. It gives me the data I need so updating my spreadsheet is easier

Google Forms

If you have any questions/concerns/feedback/need to be added or taken off of a pinglist, shoot me a PM or just ask in this thread.

Daily Pinglist @/vultureblood @/smorphie @/LordCorvidae @/LaWombat @/Pyracantha
@/IvoryFrost @/Saddi @/blob @/elfydragon @/pogtopia @/bunbun07 @/rockss @/sixcrows @/clustxr

Results Pinglist:
@/alize @/LaWombat @/elfydragon @/pogtopia @/bunbun07 @/bingobeans @/rockss @/kometto @/radiance @/cuon @/sixcrows @/clustxr @/hornfell @/dragon2neo @/shriekthemighty @/saddi @/charliebot

I am subscribed, so no need to ping, but if you really need my attention smash that @ button
Good time zone everyone, happy Night of the Nocturne! I'll be using this thread as a hub for my little data collection project during Night of the Nocturne. Thanks to everyone who's agreed to help!

I've got the Google Forms together, please use this when submitting data. It gives me the data I need so updating my spreadsheet is easier

Google Forms

If you have any questions/concerns/feedback/need to be added or taken off of a pinglist, shoot me a PM or just ask in this thread.

Daily Pinglist @/vultureblood @/smorphie @/LordCorvidae @/LaWombat @/Pyracantha
@/IvoryFrost @/Saddi @/blob @/elfydragon @/pogtopia @/bunbun07 @/rockss @/sixcrows @/clustxr

Results Pinglist:
@/alize @/LaWombat @/elfydragon @/pogtopia @/bunbun07 @/bingobeans @/rockss @/kometto @/radiance @/cuon @/sixcrows @/clustxr @/hornfell @/dragon2neo @/shriekthemighty @/saddi @/charliebot

I am subscribed, so no need to ping, but if you really need my attention smash that @ button
could I be added to the results ping list please?
could I be added to the results ping list please?
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
@Unrest

In the "how many chests did you buy, trade for etc." What does the etc mean? all the ways except coli?
@Unrest

In the "how many chests did you buy, trade for etc." What does the etc mean? all the ways except coli?
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
@bingobeans-

Added!
@bingobeans-

Added!
@Pyracantha-

Basically, how many chests have you bought as opposed to collecting yourself
@Pyracantha-

Basically, how many chests have you bought as opposed to collecting yourself
@Unrest
Hm, I'm a little confused by the "trading" then... I think people might confuse it for swipp trades which I think count as collecting them yourself?
@Unrest
Hm, I'm a little confused by the "trading" then... I think people might confuse it for swipp trades which I think count as collecting them yourself?
Added my data! Got most chests from bonding ^^
Added my data! Got most chests from bonding ^^
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@pyracantha-

You're right, I'll change the wording of the question. Thanks for bringing this up, it's helping me iron out the kinks ^-^
@pyracantha-

You're right, I'll change the wording of the question. Thanks for bringing this up, it's helping me iron out the kinks ^-^
"Got from other people" Could be alright? : o or saying crossroads instead of "trading"

Also Only now noticed you're subscribed, oops ^^' I guess I got double attention haha
"Got from other people" Could be alright? : o or saying crossroads instead of "trading"

Also Only now noticed you're subscribed, oops ^^' I guess I got double attention haha
i'd love to be added to the results list. can't wait to help !!
i'd love to be added to the results list. can't wait to help !!
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6