Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mimic Powder :)
1 2
I was going to my vault to pull out all the stuff that you need to trade for strange chests (nocturne puppets, mirrors, etc) that I had left over from last year.

And I found that I have 17, nearly 18, full stacks of mimic powder and somehow I get the feeling I'll finish notn with more than I already have...

Needless to say I have enough

Anybody else have an exorbitant amount of some notn thing?
I was going to my vault to pull out all the stuff that you need to trade for strange chests (nocturne puppets, mirrors, etc) that I had left over from last year.

And I found that I have 17, nearly 18, full stacks of mimic powder and somehow I get the feeling I'll finish notn with more than I already have...

Needless to say I have enough

Anybody else have an exorbitant amount of some notn thing?

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
I wouldn't say exorbitant, but I have about 5 stacks of mimic powder and 25 stacks of assorted NOTN foods and trinkets. I'm not much of an item hoarder though, so that's a lot for me!
I wouldn't say exorbitant, but I have about 5 stacks of mimic powder and 25 stacks of assorted NOTN foods and trinkets. I'm not much of an item hoarder though, so that's a lot for me!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

I have like less that ten of each notn item :O
I have like less that ten of each notn item :O
I have 150 stacks of Swipp ingredients (sadly not evenly distributed, so I 'only' have enough to swap for over 120 chests), and I have exactly 96 stacks of mimic powder in my vault ^^'
I have 150 stacks of Swipp ingredients (sadly not evenly distributed, so I 'only' have enough to swap for over 120 chests), and I have exactly 96 stacks of mimic powder in my vault ^^'
Yes I still have a hoard of NotN familiars! I've been using them as delicious Baldwin sacrifices all year and tossing a few on the AH here and there.
Yes I still have a hoard of NotN familiars! I've been using them as delicious Baldwin sacrifices all year and tossing a few on the AH here and there.
Heart.gif
i was curious so i checked and... [img]https://i.gyazo.com/7d46dfdd60ef576e65c8232e365b619b.png[/img][img]https://i.gyazo.com/3e5435ae226ae56db7c0c0d0e96a0275.png[/img][img]https://i.gyazo.com/c433209ece4271de7fd2eba33bbd9182.png[/img] some of these are just ridiculous oh my gosh ???????????? those gurnards tho
i was curious so i checked and...

7d46dfdd60ef576e65c8232e365b619b.png3e5435ae226ae56db7c0c0d0e96a0275.pngc433209ece4271de7fd2eba33bbd9182.png

some of these are just ridiculous oh my gosh ???????????? those gurnards tho
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
*Just realized I have nearly 24 stacks of the stuff*

Help
*Just realized I have nearly 24 stacks of the stuff*

Help
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Casually hates past self who only played every once in a while and would hoard sell everything

I have eight mimic powder
Casually hates past self who only played every once in a while and would hoard sell everything

I have eight mimic powder
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
hhh for a terrifying moment I thought you had stacks of Nocturnal Dust and I was so heartbroken for you
hhh for a terrifying moment I thought you had stacks of Nocturnal Dust and I was so heartbroken for you
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
@polliwog Yo same.

Also, what does Swipp take for the chests?
@polliwog Yo same.

Also, what does Swipp take for the chests?
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
1 2