Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | falling out of love with fr?
1 2 3
@QuirkyJunimo Yeah it's really good! I put all my goals there, use it to keep track of where I'm at with Baldwin mats for recipes and it's got my list preparation for NotN, my basics for lore, It's just a great way to keep track of things!
@QuirkyJunimo Yeah it's really good! I put all my goals there, use it to keep track of where I'm at with Baldwin mats for recipes and it's got my list preparation for NotN, my basics for lore, It's just a great way to keep track of things!
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Don't be afraid to go on hiatus. Pretty much anything you miss is obtainable, you just gotta be willing to save up for it. I took a three year hiatus. I'm still saving for some of the festival items that I missed, but it's possible to get them. I have all of the festival familiars that I missed, including the sprites. It took a long time to get them, but taking a break was worth it.
Don't be afraid to go on hiatus. Pretty much anything you miss is obtainable, you just gotta be willing to save up for it. I took a three year hiatus. I'm still saving for some of the festival items that I missed, but it's possible to get them. I have all of the festival familiars that I missed, including the sprites. It took a long time to get them, but taking a break was worth it.
Y02PS6v.png
take a little hiatus! that's what I do! It doesn't have to be long, just a week-is, then see how much you miss FR! do what makes you happyy :3
take a little hiatus! that's what I do! It doesn't have to be long, just a week-is, then see how much you miss FR! do what makes you happyy :3
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Breaks don't hurt! I've been playing for 6 years now and I have had moments of inactivity. Life happens! I had a year that I barely played at all and my dragons were completely low on energy and I wouldn't do anything barely at all besides look around occasionally, maybe post or dress up dragons/scry here or there. At least there's no worry on them disappearing/dying like on other adopt games, they will be waiting for you when you're ready! :) That, or I've found doing lair clean-outs or new lore ideas, sorting your clan in different ways helps too! :D
Breaks don't hurt! I've been playing for 6 years now and I have had moments of inactivity. Life happens! I had a year that I barely played at all and my dragons were completely low on energy and I wouldn't do anything barely at all besides look around occasionally, maybe post or dress up dragons/scry here or there. At least there's no worry on them disappearing/dying like on other adopt games, they will be waiting for you when you're ready! :) That, or I've found doing lair clean-outs or new lore ideas, sorting your clan in different ways helps too! :D
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

i felt the same way a few months after i first started! i am pretty accustomed to getting bored of things quickly and coming back again. most of my interests come in bursts. theres no shame in taking a break in my opinion!
i felt the same way a few months after i first started! i am pretty accustomed to getting bored of things quickly and coming back again. most of my interests come in bursts. theres no shame in taking a break in my opinion!
tumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.png

tobi/rowan
nBUwvfz.png
d3OF3Gw.png
you can ping me!
tumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
im fr time +3 but im on at really weird hours sometimes
credit for the images is in my bio at the bottom
1 2 3