Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least favorite thing about each dragon?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[emoji=banescale size=1] (banescales) could look so cool if i could dress [emoji=bogsneak size=1] (bogsneaks) awkward necks [emoji=coatl size=1] (coatls) torso physics, they look off-balanced, can't explain it [emoji=fae size=1] (faes) male pose has a very awkward tangent [emoji=gaoler size=1] (gaolers) honestly these guys just need better genes and i'll be sold. [emoji=guardian size=1] (guardians) male pose (derogatory) [emoji=imperial size=1] (imperials) WANT SCROLLS, I KNOW IT WOULD KILL ECONOMY BUT MAN. IT WOULD MAKE PROJECTS SO DAMN EASY. [emoji=mirror size=1] (mirrors) genes look off on them, idk why [emoji=nocturne size=1] (nocturnes) ...honestly just not my cup of tea [emoji=obelisk size=1] (obelisks) WHY ARE THESE GUYS SO HARD TO GENE AGH. [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] (pearlcatchers) blegh, both poses (derogatory) [emoji=ridgeback size=1] (ridgebacks) nose. 'nuff said [emoji=skydancer size=1] (skydancers) awkward male pose, again, come on staff, the guys need less awkward poses [emoji=snapper size=1] (snappers) wouldn't change a thing <3 not my cup of tea but i love em [emoji=spiral size=1] (spirals) HARD TO DRESS. [emoji=tundra size=1] (tundras) gene placement, also hair placement, hard to use leg items (wait that was two) [emoji=veilspun size=1] (veilspuns) they're just kind of meh. should've been another modern if ya ask me [emoji=wildclaw size=1] (wildclaws) female pose is so stiff </3
(banescales)
could look so cool if i could dress

(bogsneaks)
awkward necks

(coatls)
torso physics, they look off-balanced, can't explain it

(faes)
male pose has a very awkward tangent

(gaolers)
honestly these guys just need better genes and i'll be sold.

(guardians)
male pose (derogatory)

(imperials)
WANT SCROLLS, I KNOW IT WOULD KILL ECONOMY BUT MAN. IT WOULD MAKE PROJECTS SO DAMN EASY.

(mirrors)
genes look off on them, idk why

(nocturnes)
...honestly just not my cup of tea

(obelisks)
WHY ARE THESE GUYS SO HARD TO GENE AGH.

(pearlcatchers)
blegh, both poses (derogatory)

(ridgebacks)
nose. 'nuff said

(skydancers)
awkward male pose, again, come on staff, the guys need less awkward poses

(snappers)
wouldn't change a thing <3 not my cup of tea but i love em

(spirals)
HARD TO DRESS.

(tundras)
gene placement, also hair placement, hard to use leg items (wait that was two)

(veilspuns)
they're just kind of meh. should've been another modern if ya ask me

(wildclaws)
female pose is so stiff </3

J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
I read through this thread and I love how everyone has the same two complaints about spirals.

They are otherwise flawless, though.
I read through this thread and I love how everyone has the same two complaints about spirals.

They are otherwise flawless, though.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
[emoji=banescale size=1] too dramatic looking for me! [emoji=bogsneak size=1] i feel like i would like them more if their necks looked less awkward [emoji=coatl size=1] males are fine, but females look kinda bold and angry? it saddens me a lot [emoji=fae size=1] leg apparel is lost on their teeny tiny little legs [emoji=gaoler size=1] i would love them to have more gene variation, they look so cool to me [emoji=guardian size=1] the beard, i hate it [emoji=imperial size=1] females are so hard to dress! also males have so much detail on their face, with the genes it looks a little cluttered [emoji=mirror size=1] b o l d [emoji=nocturne size=1] they remind me of a spaceship, which is not that bad per se. i guess just not my type [emoji=obelisk size=1] females have this 1000 yard stare like they regret every desicion made in their life. and i always fail to see back legs on the males right away [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] they look a little boring and lack the presence i guess [emoji=skydancer size=1] males are like. just there. also apparel is hard to fit on with their neck scruff [emoji=snapper size=1] not my type, otherwise are totally fine! [emoji=spiral size=1] i want to love them so bad but almost all the genes make them look crunchy?? i want a soft sweet noodle. also females are a little evil looking [emoji=tundra size=1] i don't like their snouts :( which is sad because i love fluffy dergs [emoji=veilspun size=1] i want to dress them SO BAD [emoji=wildclaw size=1] cool guys, but i didn't find the right one for me yet
too dramatic looking for me!

i feel like i would like them more if their necks looked less awkward

males are fine, but females look kinda bold and angry? it saddens me a lot

leg apparel is lost on their teeny tiny little legs

i would love them to have more gene variation, they look so cool to me

the beard, i hate it

females are so hard to dress! also males have so much detail on their face, with the genes it looks a little cluttered

b o l d

they remind me of a spaceship, which is not that bad per se. i guess just not my type

females have this 1000 yard stare like they regret every desicion made in their life. and i always fail to see back legs on the males right away

they look a little boring and lack the presence i guess

males are like. just there. also apparel is hard to fit on with their neck scruff

not my type, otherwise are totally fine!

i want to love them so bad but almost all the genes make them look crunchy?? i want a soft sweet noodle. also females are a little evil looking

i don't like their snouts :( which is sad because i love fluffy dergs

i want to dress them SO BAD

cool guys, but i didn't find the right one for me yet
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
[emoji=banescale size=1] I want to dress my dragons. Also banescales' genes are kind of boring, sorry. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70062197]Edgianis[/url] don't look I still love you [emoji=bogsneak size=1] The wings are too small to show the beauty of secondary genes, the male pose only conveys angry snek energy, and when I look at the female pose I wish I'd never known they have just one head-crest. The breed is sort of hard to obtain anyway [emoji=coatl size=1] Why are you so expensive and so cute, ugh. Their wings' anatomy is weird, and it especially bothers me when I try to draw them [emoji=fae size=1] There's nothing I really dislike about them, but females look annoyed to me for some reason?? [emoji=gaoler size=1] I still want to dress my dragons. Although I have to admit I like those fluffy monsters. Wish they had more genes to work with [emoji=guardian size=1] Can't think of anything besides their eyes being so small it's hard to see the color [emoji=imperial size=1] The female pose can be tricky to dress. However, I really like the breed, and its exclusivity is a real downside [emoji=mirror size=1] Their wings' placement makes some gene combos look odd [emoji=nocturne size=1] I can't understand how they walk or fly and it makes me sad [emoji=obelisk size=1] They are HARD to dress. Sometimes there's a cool gene and color combo that works just fine with other breeds, but with obelisks, the ugly colored mane ruins it. I know their hind legs are supposed to be smaller than the front ones, but I really don't like it. [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] There's nothing wrong with them, but they just don't catch my eye. [emoji=ridgeback size=1] Their eyes are even smaller [emoji=skydancer size=1] Forget everything I said before. These eyes are SMOL [emoji=snapper size=1] There's so much I don't like about them that I don't want to go into details [emoji=spiral size=1] Drawing them is agony [emoji=tundra size=1] Secondary genes look weird [emoji=veilspun size=1] Apparel would look so cool on them ;( Also I just imagined them in flight, flapping their wings like a hummingbird, with their hair just flying everywhere [emoji=wildclaw size=1] I love them and that's why I hate them for being so expensive
I want to dress my dragons. Also banescales' genes are kind of boring, sorry. Edgianis don't look I still love you

The wings are too small to show the beauty of secondary genes, the male pose only conveys angry snek energy, and when I look at the female pose I wish I'd never known they have just one head-crest. The breed is sort of hard to obtain anyway

Why are you so expensive and so cute, ugh. Their wings' anatomy is weird, and it especially bothers me when I try to draw them

There's nothing I really dislike about them, but females look annoyed to me for some reason??

I still want to dress my dragons. Although I have to admit I like those fluffy monsters. Wish they had more genes to work with

Can't think of anything besides their eyes being so small it's hard to see the color

The female pose can be tricky to dress. However, I really like the breed, and its exclusivity is a real downside

Their wings' placement makes some gene combos look odd

I can't understand how they walk or fly and it makes me sad

They are HARD to dress. Sometimes there's a cool gene and color combo that works just fine with other breeds, but with obelisks, the ugly colored mane ruins it. I know their hind legs are supposed to be smaller than the front ones, but I really don't like it.

There's nothing wrong with them, but they just don't catch my eye.

Their eyes are even smaller

Forget everything I said before. These eyes are SMOL

There's so much I don't like about them that I don't want to go into details

Drawing them is agony

Secondary genes look weird

Apparel would look so cool on them ;( Also I just imagined them in flight, flapping their wings like a hummingbird, with their hair just flying everywhere

I love them and that's why I hate them for being so expensive
[emoji=banescale size=1] [emoji=gaoler size=1] [emoji=veilspun size=1] Just gonna lump them all together because my Ancient gripe is the same across the board - y'all would be so much cooler if I could properly dress you. Gaolers rank lower because they're just bigger, fluffier Tundras that don't wear clothes. Easily my least favourite breed in the game... Banes and Veils are okay, though. [emoji=bogsneak size=1] - I can't see the males as anything other than goofy aggro sneks. [emoji=coatl size=1] - The female pose is so dull compared to the male and that makes me sad. [emoji=fae size=1] - Why are Fae Female necks... like that... [emoji=guardian size=1] - You dudes are stupidly hard to dress. [emoji=imperial size=1] - I don't like how stifled the breed is by their exclusivity. [emoji=mirror size=1] - Where did the male's far foreleg go? [emoji=nocturne size=1] - The poses are too similar and they're just not very apealing. [emoji=obelisk size=1] - For some genes, I wish the mane borrowed from the primary rather than the secondary... [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] - The wings on the male look a little uneven. [emoji=ridgeback size=1] - I hate the lore about them being aquaphobic yet also strictly piscivores, like. Why would you evolve like that. What sense does that make. Grr. [emoji=skydancer size=1] - The eyes are barely visible, meaning unless you have Primal or Multi-Gaze you can't really appreciate eye genes on them. [emoji=snapper size=1] - I love Snappers, but the chonky-ness of the Males specifically make them very hard to dress. And even harder to dress seriously. [emoji=spiral size=1] - I both love and hate how...noodle-y they are. [emoji=tundra size=1] - Their faces are weird and make them look like fluffy winged monkeys. [emoji=wildclaw size=1] - They're ridiculously expensive for no good reason. Really, Coatl and Wildclaw scrolls should be swapped more consistently in the Gem shop.

Just gonna lump them all together because my Ancient gripe is the same across the board - y'all would be so much cooler if I could properly dress you. Gaolers rank lower because they're just bigger, fluffier Tundras that don't wear clothes. Easily my least favourite breed in the game... Banes and Veils are okay, though.

- I can't see the males as anything other than goofy aggro sneks.

- The female pose is so dull compared to the male and that makes me sad.

- Why are Fae Female necks... like that...

- You dudes are stupidly hard to dress.

- I don't like how stifled the breed is by their exclusivity.

- Where did the male's far foreleg go?

- The poses are too similar and they're just not very apealing.

- For some genes, I wish the mane borrowed from the primary rather than the secondary...

- The wings on the male look a little uneven.

- I hate the lore about them being aquaphobic yet also strictly piscivores, like. Why would you evolve like that. What sense does that make. Grr.

- The eyes are barely visible, meaning unless you have Primal or Multi-Gaze you can't really appreciate eye genes on them.

- I love Snappers, but the chonky-ness of the Males specifically make them very hard to dress. And even harder to dress seriously.

- I both love and hate how...noodle-y they are.

- Their faces are weird and make them look like fluffy winged monkeys.

- They're ridiculously expensive for no good reason. Really, Coatl and Wildclaw scrolls should be swapped more consistently in the Gem shop.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
[emoji=banescale size=1] I wish they had more multi-color gene support. I love them a lot, but after a while they start to look same-y. It doesn't help that they don't see much love from accents either, especially males. [emoji=bogsneak size=1] That sure is a lizard. Idk, I don't actually have anything against them. [emoji=coatl size=1] What is that F pose? [emoji=fae size=1] Early breed, so early old art issues for some things. Flat babies. [emoji=gaoler size=1] um. hmm. Lore is kinda meh? [emoji=guardian size=1] These look like they fell out of the Forgotten Realms, which is good for folks like myself who like them, but also meaning they're pretty generic. [emoji=imperial size=1] M pose flat. [emoji=mirror size=1] I want to like them but both adult poses are kinda awkward. [emoji=nocturne size=1] M pose chin. [emoji=obelisk size=1] Paws are kinda too big for me to really enjoy them. Tundra 3.0. :p [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] M pose flat. [emoji=ridgeback size=1] M pose looks super awkward, that's a dragon that looks like it should be upright. [emoji=skydancer size=1] m pose flat. [emoji=snapper size=1] I haven't found an m pose I like... But I don't actually have anything against them. [emoji=spiral size=1] It feels like everyone has them. [emoji=tundra size=1] Flat. Old art. Muppet frog mouth. Pretty sure these guys descended from apes. [emoji=veilspun size=1] F pose's hair covers a considerable amount and is pretty static compared to m pose. [emoji=wildclaw size=1] M pose has the expression of that spilled milk carton spongebob thought bubble. Also why are their snouts so much shorter?
I wish they had more multi-color gene support. I love them a lot, but after a while they start to look same-y. It doesn't help that they don't see much love from accents either, especially males.

That sure is a lizard. Idk, I don't actually have anything against them.

What is that F pose?

Early breed, so early old art issues for some things. Flat babies.

um. hmm. Lore is kinda meh?

These look like they fell out of the Forgotten Realms, which is good for folks like myself who like them, but also meaning they're pretty generic.

M pose flat.

I want to like them but both adult poses are kinda awkward.

M pose chin.

Paws are kinda too big for me to really enjoy them. Tundra 3.0. :p

M pose flat.

M pose looks super awkward, that's a dragon that looks like it should be upright.

m pose flat.

I haven't found an m pose I like... But I don't actually have anything against them.

It feels like everyone has them.

Flat. Old art. Muppet frog mouth. Pretty sure these guys descended from apes.

F pose's hair covers a considerable amount and is pretty static compared to m pose.

M pose has the expression of that spilled milk carton spongebob thought bubble. Also why are their snouts so much shorter?
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Most of these are just visual-related lol [emoji=banescale size=1][emoji=gaoler size=1][emoji=veilspun size=1]: Ancient, so doesn't matter (for now) /j [emoji=bogsneak size=1] Apparels always appear weird on bog necks. They always end up too high, too low, or not covering enough =(( [emoji=coatl size=1] Beautiful, but so expensive. And F coatl body is uh... too horizontal for many apparels to work. [emoji=fae size=1] Primary genes are so irrelevant on you it's kind of funny... [emoji=guardian size=1] I cannot for the life of me remember which pose is F and which pose is M. [emoji=imperial size=1] *slams desk* [b]you are so beautiful, so perfect, so ethereal, why oh why do you have to be this rare???[/b] On another note though, my love for Imps has managed to save me from joining the G1 crave. [emoji=mirror size=1] Why does no one love you enough to give you skincents? I don't want to use years old fest skins bc they always cover too much [emoji=nocturne size=1] Your poses are literally the same, just flipped. Also why are you so hard to dress?? [emoji=obelisk size=1] Your mane can look very weird in some genes man. Hope they're just art errors... [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] *pokes your pearl* Hey do something... [emoji=ridgeback size=1] Your pointiness can sometimes work, sometimes don't. [emoji=skydancer size=1] ...I got nothing... *head smooches* [emoji=snapper size=1] Male snappers. [i]Male snappers[/i]. Why are you like that man? Why is your chin so big it [i]covers half the avatar[/i]?? [emoji=spiral size=1] Every time I see a pretty skin? It's for spiral. Esp M ones. Please I am aiming for a relatively diverse lair, PLEASE spare mirrors and tundras some love =(((( [emoji=tundra size=1] Some genes don't make sense appearing on your fur. [emoji=wildclaw size=1] So expensive for what are essentially nocs with legs
Most of these are just visual-related lol

: Ancient, so doesn't matter (for now) /j

Apparels always appear weird on bog necks. They always end up too high, too low, or not covering enough =((

Beautiful, but so expensive. And F coatl body is uh... too horizontal for many apparels to work.

Primary genes are so irrelevant on you it's kind of funny...

I cannot for the life of me remember which pose is F and which pose is M.

*slams desk* you are so beautiful, so perfect, so ethereal, why oh why do you have to be this rare??? On another note though, my love for Imps has managed to save me from joining the G1 crave.

Why does no one love you enough to give you skincents? I don't want to use years old fest skins bc they always cover too much

Your poses are literally the same, just flipped. Also why are you so hard to dress??

Your mane can look very weird in some genes man. Hope they're just art errors...

*pokes your pearl* Hey do something...

Your pointiness can sometimes work, sometimes don't.

...I got nothing... *head smooches*

Male snappers. Male snappers. Why are you like that man? Why is your chin so big it covers half the avatar??

Every time I see a pretty skin? It's for spiral. Esp M ones. Please I am aiming for a relatively diverse lair, PLEASE spare mirrors and tundras some love =((((

Some genes don't make sense appearing on your fur.

So expensive for what are essentially nocs with legs
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
[emoji=banescale size=1] My least favourite banescale thing is that I only like them with gem terts. [emoji=bogsneak size=1] Nothing, bogsneaks are perfect in every way [emoji=coatl size=1] nothing much I like coatls fine [emoji=fae size=1] good little gremlins [emoji=gaoler size=1] BIG FLOOF FRIENDS - blossom is too hard to gather ingredients for though. [emoji=guardian size=1] Not a fan of the female pose but I'm not sure why [emoji=imperial size=1] I CAN'T TURN OTHER DRAGONS INTO ONE [emoji=mirror size=1] mirrors just kinda don't do it for me [emoji=nocturne size=1] all the scenes make them look like they're flying two feet off the ground, give me some sky scenes! [emoji=obelisk size=1] Too catty, not enough dragon [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] do not want. I hate their big flappy feet and their sideburns and their wings and legs are all mismatchy. [emoji=ridgeback size=1] perfect spiky friends [emoji=skydancer size=1] why can't I see their eyes [emoji=snapper size=1] give me all your snappers [emoji=spiral size=1] noodle friends! I love the seethrough capsule, it just makes them more spirally [emoji=tundra size=1] it's the faces [emoji=veilspun size=1] perfect little hairy friends! I've started naming all my males for classic rock songs because they look like hair metal singers. [emoji=wildclaw size=1] expensive to turn dragons into.
My least favourite banescale thing is that I only like them with gem terts.

Nothing, bogsneaks are perfect in every way

nothing much I like coatls fine

good little gremlins

BIG FLOOF FRIENDS - blossom is too hard to gather ingredients for though.

Not a fan of the female pose but I'm not sure why

I CAN'T TURN OTHER DRAGONS INTO ONE

mirrors just kinda don't do it for me

all the scenes make them look like they're flying two feet off the ground, give me some sky scenes!

Too catty, not enough dragon

do not want. I hate their big flappy feet and their sideburns and their wings and legs are all mismatchy.

perfect spiky friends

why can't I see their eyes

give me all your snappers

noodle friends! I love the seethrough capsule, it just makes them more spirally

it's the faces

perfect little hairy friends! I've started naming all my males for classic rock songs because they look like hair metal singers.

expensive to turn dragons into.
[emoji=banescale size=1] Those weird fins on their wing elbows [emoji=bogsneak size=1] The male pose is making a very weird face and it reminds me of a scared horse [emoji=coatl size=1] The feathery vest thing they have going on that kind of looks like scales. I think that should be shaved and the rest of their body just gets a teeny tiny bit fluffier [emoji=fae size=1] I adore the iconic fae neck but it looks so painful the way it sits on females. I wish we had a fae pose that truly showed off their beautiful necks [emoji=gaoler size=1] everything [emoji=guardian size=1] They look very angry all the time [emoji=imperial size=1] The male pose is boring but the female pose is hard for my brain to comprehend. no dragon only orb [emoji=mirror size=1] male leg. [emoji=nocturne size=1] I can't figure out how to give them unique personalities and also incorporate the whole copycat thing [emoji=obelisk size=1] not enough obes in my lair give me more please [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] They're very boring without an outfit [emoji=ridgeback size=1] They also look really angry all the time [emoji=skydancer size=1] They are DECEPTIVELY SMALL and I refuse to believe they're any smaller than Wildclaws [emoji=snapper size=1] male pose evil face [emoji=spiral size=1] Female pose has a weird smile? or maybe her eyes are weird? I don't know but I look at her face and I am scared [emoji=tundra size=1] I love tundra fanart and also the tundras in official artwork like crim and pinkerton and the merch tundra but the poses on the dragons are... I don't know, just offputting [emoji=veilspun size=1] I don't really like any of their special lineart-breaking genes [emoji=wildclaw size=1] wildclaws my beloved you can do no wrong. except that your scroll is expensive and only shows up for a very short time once a year.
Those weird fins on their wing elbows
The male pose is making a very weird face and it reminds me of a scared horse
The feathery vest thing they have going on that kind of looks like scales. I think that should be shaved and the rest of their body just gets a teeny tiny bit fluffier
I adore the iconic fae neck but it looks so painful the way it sits on females. I wish we had a fae pose that truly showed off their beautiful necks
everything
They look very angry all the time
The male pose is boring but the female pose is hard for my brain to comprehend. no dragon only orb
male leg.
I can't figure out how to give them unique personalities and also incorporate the whole copycat thing
not enough obes in my lair give me more please
They're very boring without an outfit
They also look really angry all the time
They are DECEPTIVELY SMALL and I refuse to believe they're any smaller than Wildclaws
male pose evil face
Female pose has a weird smile? or maybe her eyes are weird? I don't know but I look at her face and I am scared
I love tundra fanart and also the tundras in official artwork like crim and pinkerton and the merch tundra but the poses on the dragons are... I don't know, just offputting
I don't really like any of their special lineart-breaking genes
wildclaws my beloved you can do no wrong. except that your scroll is expensive and only shows up for a very short time once a year.
FObX7rS.png
[emoji=banescale size=1] DISCLAIMER: I LOVE THESE DUDES. Anyway. Smol. Where are my big boy wyvern-like dragons. Also not the best gene spread? I appreciate the Fade/Blend additions 10/10 would ancient again, but otherwise the only patternless genes are Metalic/Alloy and Basic/Basic, and the terts available to Banes are kind of busy with a lot of the prims and secs they get. [emoji=bogsneak size=1] I love Bogs I swear. I just can't get any of 'em to stick around in my lair. I have tried but they always leave ;-; [emoji=coatl size=1] [i]Why couldn't we have had any other Rare breed rather than [b]you?[/b][/i] The babies are cute but I want them out of my lair when they age up [emoji=fae size=1] I love bugs but these aint bugs. The big eyes aint enough. The wings confuse me, the ends look like they would be heavy but Fae are so small and not-strong? [emoji=gaoler size=1] Amngry Tundra, mortal enemy of my beloved Banesies, Scorpion is cool but Tundras and Liskies are cooler [emoji=guardian size=1] 100/10 PERFECT AND WITHOUT FLAWS (okay so I would have LOVED the alt/male hatchling pose, but I understand why those were nixed. Unneccesary, and another drain on gene artists' time.) [emoji=imperial size=1] No G1 projects :( [emoji=mirror size=1] Their faces are kinda weird? But I love the double eyes. Otherwise fairly generic midsize dragon, anatomy wise [emoji=nocturne size=1] I'm honestly so sick of nocts. I don't like the M pose. They are 90% of the non-breedchanged G1s on the site, and if I buy a G1 noct from you you can bet it's not staying one. And if they are for a long time: don't worry, [i]it's comin'[/i], Wildclaw scrolls are just expemsiv. [emoji=obelisk size=1] I love the babies. Their lore is so neat! The gene bugs are just a bummer. But I get it, the Dig was dev crunch time, and they were [i]also [/i]looking forward to finally giving players a new modern. [i]I keep forgetting these are Moderns. The only one I have is a permababy and the fact that I could dress an Obelisk in apparel right. now. just feels viscerally [b]WRONGB[/b][/i] [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] The wings on the M pose are weird. The Pearl seems like an inconvenient thing to have to keep on your person at all times. Discount Imperials [s](don't let [b]either [/b]species know I said that)[/s] [emoji=ridgeback size=1] The M pose is a bit stiff but honestly? That's it. Ridgies are a whole vibe and the nose doesn't bother me that much. [emoji=skydancer size=1] Overrated. Overrepresented in the skin/accent forums. HONK [emoji=snapper size=1] I don't like the Gronckles from HTTYD either. I only have one Snapper and while I LOVE her, just the one is enough for my lair [emoji=spiral size=1] I don't know why I just never liked these spaghetti dragons. Their arm-wings seem awkward. Unfortunately one of the only crystal-clear breeds for eye types [emoji=tundra size=1] Huggable and underrated <3 Just not my fav though. Prefer scales [emoji=veilspun size=1] NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT! A BUG DRAGON! A [b]GOOD [/b]SHADOW BREED! Unfortunately they are also canonically microscopic which causes me big sad. [emoji=wildclaw size=1] The F/M poses look so different, the males look pretty alert and dynamic, which is what I like, the females look kind of... passive if that makes sense? I do like that the females are on average bigger than the males, like with many birds and possibly dinosaurs. Girlboss on. [i]Why does your breeding cooldown have to be so long, you are basically the only breed I make breeding pairs of and you always wegg me because Coatls disgust me.[/i] Please don't take any of this seriously DHFG

DISCLAIMER: I LOVE THESE DUDES. Anyway. Smol. Where are my big boy wyvern-like dragons. Also not the best gene spread? I appreciate the Fade/Blend additions 10/10 would ancient again, but otherwise the only patternless genes are Metalic/Alloy and Basic/Basic, and the terts available to Banes are kind of busy with a lot of the prims and secs they get.

I love Bogs I swear. I just can't get any of 'em to stick around in my lair. I have tried but they always leave ;-;

Why couldn't we have had any other Rare breed rather than you? The babies are cute but I want them out of my lair when they age up

I love bugs but these aint bugs. The big eyes aint enough. The wings confuse me, the ends look like they would be heavy but Fae are so small and not-strong?

Amngry Tundra, mortal enemy of my beloved Banesies, Scorpion is cool but Tundras and Liskies are cooler

100/10 PERFECT AND WITHOUT FLAWS (okay so I would have LOVED the alt/male hatchling pose, but I understand why those were nixed. Unneccesary, and another drain on gene artists' time.)

No G1 projects :(

Their faces are kinda weird? But I love the double eyes. Otherwise fairly generic midsize dragon, anatomy wise

I'm honestly so sick of nocts. I don't like the M pose. They are 90% of the non-breedchanged G1s on the site, and if I buy a G1 noct from you you can bet it's not staying one. And if they are for a long time: don't worry, it's comin', Wildclaw scrolls are just expemsiv.

I love the babies. Their lore is so neat! The gene bugs are just a bummer. But I get it, the Dig was dev crunch time, and they were also looking forward to finally giving players a new modern. I keep forgetting these are Moderns. The only one I have is a permababy and the fact that I could dress an Obelisk in apparel right. now. just feels viscerally WRONGB

The wings on the M pose are weird. The Pearl seems like an inconvenient thing to have to keep on your person at all times. Discount Imperials (don't let either species know I said that)

The M pose is a bit stiff but honestly? That's it. Ridgies are a whole vibe and the nose doesn't bother me that much.

Overrated. Overrepresented in the skin/accent forums. HONK

I don't like the Gronckles from HTTYD either. I only have one Snapper and while I LOVE her, just the one is enough for my lair

I don't know why I just never liked these spaghetti dragons. Their arm-wings seem awkward. Unfortunately one of the only crystal-clear breeds for eye types

Huggable and underrated <3 Just not my fav though. Prefer scales

NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT! A BUG DRAGON! A GOOD SHADOW BREED! Unfortunately they are also canonically microscopic which causes me big sad.

The F/M poses look so different, the males look pretty alert and dynamic, which is what I like, the females look kind of... passive if that makes sense? I do like that the females are on average bigger than the males, like with many birds and possibly dinosaurs. Girlboss on. Why does your breeding cooldown have to be so long, you are basically the only breed I make breeding pairs of and you always wegg me because Coatls disgust me.

Please don't take any of this seriously DHFG
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13