Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least favorite thing about each dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
This is not very salty. I love all the dragon breeds, buuut [emoji=banescale size=1] It’s hard to find good skins for them that doesn’t clip with linebreaker terts [emoji=bogsneak size=1] The male looks so awkward. I love him but he seems uncomfortable [emoji=coatl size=1] For some reason my brain refuses to process the female coatl’s crest [emoji=fae size=1] Why do their wings have those dangly things on them wHY [emoji=gaoler size=1] I will NEVER have enough of them they are taking ALL my lairspace I keep seeing pretty ones and wanting them someone please STOP ME [emoji=guardian size=1] The beards on males look scraggly and weird—they’d be 10x better if they were fluffy like galore. My only male guardian is all black so you can hardly see it. Females are AWESOME ‘traditional’ dragons tho. [emoji=imperial size=1] I’ll never be able to afford a g2 imp with good colors [emoji=mirror size=1] I hate that their tongues stick out because I have one who’s wearing a mask and he looks ridiculous [emoji=nocturne size=1] Underbelly affects their horns for some reason and it bothers me [emoji=obelisk size=1] No complaints [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] F pcs are in the same boat as gaolers, being TOO pretty. M pcs are just kinda eh [emoji=ridgeback size=1] I’m SORRY id love to have a nice ridgeback someday but they’re so angular and awkward I just haven’t found one I liked yet. [emoji=skydancer size=1] No complaints [emoji=snapper size=1] Males. Chins. Why are they LIKE that. [emoji=spiral size=1] I love these weasel boys but they’re also very visually confusing when they’ve been dressed up. [emoji=tundra size=1] Perfect pubby darlings who can do no wrong. My only complaint is that their lore makes me angry. [emoji=veilspun size=1] No complaints [emoji=wildclaw size=1] They’re so fricking BORING why are they so popular?
This is not very salty. I love all the dragon breeds, buuut

It’s hard to find good skins for them that doesn’t clip with linebreaker terts

The male looks so awkward. I love him but he seems uncomfortable

For some reason my brain refuses to process the female coatl’s crest

Why do their wings have those dangly things on them wHY

I will NEVER have enough of them they are taking ALL my lairspace I keep seeing pretty ones and wanting them someone please STOP ME

The beards on males look scraggly and weird—they’d be 10x better if they were fluffy like galore. My only male guardian is all black so you can hardly see it. Females are AWESOME ‘traditional’ dragons tho.

I’ll never be able to afford a g2 imp with good colors

I hate that their tongues stick out because I have one who’s wearing a mask and he looks ridiculous

Underbelly affects their horns for some reason and it bothers me

No complaints

F pcs are in the same boat as gaolers, being TOO pretty. M pcs are just kinda eh

I’m SORRY id love to have a nice ridgeback someday but they’re so angular and awkward I just haven’t found one I liked yet.

No complaints

Males. Chins. Why are they LIKE that.

I love these weasel boys but they’re also very visually confusing when they’ve been dressed up.

Perfect pubby darlings who can do no wrong. My only complaint is that their lore makes me angry.

No complaints

They’re so fricking BORING why are they so popular?
66.png
[emoji=Banescale] Their pupil-less eyes freak me out. Otherwise I adore them. [emoji=Bogsneak] They just don't stand out. [emoji=Coatl] the female has a lumpy tail spiral [emoji=Fae] So many primary genes don't affect the frills oh my GOD I can't take it I love Fae but why don't these genes change the frills!!! [emoji=Gaoler] The poses don't really do it for me [emoji=Guardian] The way their wing connects to the body is weird [emoji=Imperial] Male's thin neck and female's thin waist (I do my best to ignore it, but sometimes...) [emoji=Mirror] The lore. The pupil-less eyes again. The female's pose is too small. [emoji=Nocturne] uhh... nothing. I love them. I guess their commonness in my lair's breeding projects can make them feel oversaturated [emoji=Obelisk] The thicc front legs and the male's VERY SHORT front legs. It bothered me since release and always will bother me. I literally have to pose-change every male Obe because of it. [emoji=Pearlcatcher] Literally nothing I love them. [s]The male's wing[/s] [emoji=Ridgeback] The nose. [emoji=Skydancer] Nothing except their eyes are a bit small. [emoji=Snapper] ugh [emoji=Spiral] Capsule [emoji=Tundra] I just love Tundras I can't really think of an issue with them. I'm not too big on the male pose but I don't dislike it. I just wish he were standing. [emoji=Veilspun] I like them but they look awfully fussy and don't resonate with me. I'm not a huge fan of their gene selection either [emoji=Wildclaw] They're a little bland for the price. I love them nonetheless.

Their pupil-less eyes freak me out. Otherwise I adore them.

They just don't stand out.

the female has a lumpy tail spiral

So many primary genes don't affect the frills oh my GOD I can't take it I love Fae but why don't these genes change the frills!!!

The poses don't really do it for me

The way their wing connects to the body is weird

Male's thin neck and female's thin waist (I do my best to ignore it, but sometimes...)

The lore. The pupil-less eyes again. The female's pose is too small.

uhh... nothing. I love them. I guess their commonness in my lair's breeding projects can make them feel oversaturated

The thicc front legs and the male's VERY SHORT front legs. It bothered me since release and always will bother me. I literally have to pose-change every male Obe because of it.

Literally nothing I love them. The male's wing

The nose.

Nothing except their eyes are a bit small.

ugh

Capsule

I just love Tundras I can't really think of an issue with them. I'm not too big on the male pose but I don't dislike it. I just wish he were standing.

I like them but they look awfully fussy and don't resonate with me. I'm not a huge fan of their gene selection either

They're a little bland for the price. I love them nonetheless.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
Before I start, I want to clarify that I am in no way trying to criticize the art or lore for these dragons. The art on FR is one of my favorite things about this site and I don't hate any of the dragon breeds. I have things I like about each of them. Also, I like the breeds that resemble your classic western or Eastern dragon. FR has some very creative concepts when it comes to dragons and I respect that. However, you will find my favorite breeds to be the ones that resemble my idea of what dragons look like the most. It's all a matter of opinion. That being said, here is my list: [emoji=banescale size=1] They have the potential to look like chickens. [emoji=bogsneak size=1] They are a bit ugly imo. Too squat in the legs and long in the neck. [emoji=coatl size=1] Their hearing is different which can be difficult to work into lore. [emoji=fae size=1] Those necks. And they speak in monotone. [emoji=gaoler size=1] The fur? I don't have many complaints about Gaolers. To me they are Tundras perfected. [emoji=guardian size=1] Their faces and beards. Their faces seem an odd choice for a dragon. But overall, Guardians are one of my favorite breeds on this site. [emoji=imperial size=1] Nothing. These guys are absolute perfection and I will not be convinced otherwise. [emoji=mirror size=1] The extra eyes weird me out a little [emoji=nocturne size=1] The mimicry. It's not the easiest thing to work into lore. [emoji=obelisk size=1] They are massive compared to the other dragons and look more like lions to me. [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] Their snobbery. [emoji=ridgeback size=1] The noses. Again, a matter of opinion. [emoji=skydancer size=1] The fact that they have beaks. [emoji=snapper size=1] They just don't look like dragons to me [emoji=spiral size=1] Spirals, also, are one of my faves. However, I did see a post on here once upon a time with the headcanon that spirals moved like inch worms. I haven't been able to get that put of my head since. [emoji=tundra size=1] Their faces are so round. They just seem too soft and huggable for a dragon. Each to their own, though. [emoji=veilspun size=1] The hive mind vibe I get from their lore. [emoji=wildclaw size=1] Their habit of screeching.
Before I start, I want to clarify that I am in no way trying to criticize the art or lore for these dragons. The art on FR is one of my favorite things about this site and I don't hate any of the dragon breeds. I have things I like about each of them. Also, I like the breeds that resemble your classic western or Eastern dragon. FR has some very creative concepts when it comes to dragons and I respect that. However, you will find my favorite breeds to be the ones that resemble my idea of what dragons look like the most. It's all a matter of opinion.

That being said, here is my list:

They have the potential to look like chickens.
They are a bit ugly imo. Too squat in the legs and long in the neck.
Their hearing is different which can be difficult to work into lore.
Those necks. And they speak in monotone.
The fur? I don't have many complaints about Gaolers. To me they are Tundras perfected.
Their faces and beards. Their faces seem an odd choice for a dragon. But overall, Guardians are one of my favorite breeds on this site.
Nothing. These guys are absolute perfection and I will not be convinced otherwise.
The extra eyes weird me out a little
The mimicry. It's not the easiest thing to work into lore.
They are massive compared to the other dragons and look more like lions to me.
Their snobbery.
The noses. Again, a matter of opinion.
The fact that they have beaks.
They just don't look like dragons to me
Spirals, also, are one of my faves. However, I did see a post on here once upon a time with the headcanon that spirals moved like inch worms. I haven't been able to get that put of my head since.
Their faces are so round. They just seem too soft and huggable for a dragon. Each to their own, though.
The hive mind vibe I get from their lore.
Their habit of screeching.
The Empyreal Library
Edit: I should probably say that I still like every breed quite a lot, I've just got my own random little things to complain about for most of them. [emoji=banescale size=1] There's just nothing about them that excites me. I'm eh on a lot of their unique genes, I don't dislike their poses but I don't like them that much either, and there's just no reason for me to specifically want one. The only ones I own are one of the ones I hatched from my Banescale eggs, and one guy I just sniped as fodder but then noticed he was over a year old with my birthday, and actually looks fairly nice. [emoji=bogsneak size=1] I don't like the male pose that much, it looks uncomfortable. Also, some primaries overlap weird with belly genes for them, worse than I've noticed on other breeds. [emoji=coatl size=1] They're just so hard to dress, their proportions make it really awkward to work with. Also, they're so expensive to turn a dragon into and not worth the price to me. [emoji=fae size=1] It's hard to avoid overloading the females with wing apparel and sometimes arm apparel is hard to see on them. I love them otherwise though! [emoji=gaoler size=1] I don't find the poses very exciting, and I really don't get the hype around their babies, I don't find them that cute. I also feel like their genes tend to get kind of lost in their fur. [emoji=guardian size=1] I'm not huge on the male's beard, but otherwise, I think they're perfect :D They're one of my favorite breeds. [emoji=imperial size=1] The males feel too long and weird to dress. The females have the same problem as I have with Fae females, but I still like working with them. [emoji=mirror size=1] Not a huge fan of their canon lore and I don't like either pose too much. I prefer the females to the males though. [emoji=nocturne size=1] They look a bit silly? I don't have much I dislike about them, honestly. Not my favorite breed around, but I still like them, and I think their silliness is part of their charm. [emoji=obelisk size=1] Gene errors are a little annoying to have to work around for now, and some neck apparel definitely looks kinda weird on them. The baby's eyes are also a little unnerving usually. [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] [s]The fact that I keep getting them as fandragons.[/s] I just have a problem with their tails always feeling either too empty or too cluttered when I dress them, with no in between. A weird little complaint, but that's all I really dislike. [emoji=ridgeback size=1] They're [i]so hard[/i] to dress most of the time. I also find it hard to make a serious male Ridgeback because of the nose. I think the pose of the female is super cool though! [emoji=skydancer size=1] [s]I also keep getting them as fandragons.[/s] I think the only thing that bothers me is how you don't get the cool extra feather layer on Seraph because that first color block ends at the end of their feathers. I just wish it gave that little bit of extra pattern it does on other breeds! [emoji=snapper size=1] Much like Ridgebacks, they're really hard for me to dress, except I don't particularly like either adult pose much. [emoji=spiral size=1] Dressing them is an extremely chaotic experience. Probably why I love them, but also apparel layering is twice as hard on them as anything else. [emoji=tundra size=1] Pretty much nothing, except that Flair doesn't get the... y'know... flairs. I like how simple it can be on them situationally, but I don't like doing matching gene pairs usually, and the fact that the coolest part requires both genes is disappointing. But I love these fluffy friends so much, I can't really dislike anything else about them :0 [emoji=veilspun size=1] They always look too naked. Skins and accents or not, being unable to dress them is why I only have one that I plan to keep as one. [emoji=wildclaw size=1] Too expensive to get scrolls, and not as cool as I feel like people hype them up to be, I think they're kinda silly looking sometimes. I hate that I need two Wildclaw scrolls for fandragons, saving up for them sucks.
Edit: I should probably say that I still like every breed quite a lot, I've just got my own random little things to complain about for most of them.

There's just nothing about them that excites me. I'm eh on a lot of their unique genes, I don't dislike their poses but I don't like them that much either, and there's just no reason for me to specifically want one. The only ones I own are one of the ones I hatched from my Banescale eggs, and one guy I just sniped as fodder but then noticed he was over a year old with my birthday, and actually looks fairly nice.

I don't like the male pose that much, it looks uncomfortable. Also, some primaries overlap weird with belly genes for them, worse than I've noticed on other breeds.

They're just so hard to dress, their proportions make it really awkward to work with. Also, they're so expensive to turn a dragon into and not worth the price to me.

It's hard to avoid overloading the females with wing apparel and sometimes arm apparel is hard to see on them. I love them otherwise though!

I don't find the poses very exciting, and I really don't get the hype around their babies, I don't find them that cute. I also feel like their genes tend to get kind of lost in their fur.

I'm not huge on the male's beard, but otherwise, I think they're perfect :D They're one of my favorite breeds.

The males feel too long and weird to dress. The females have the same problem as I have with Fae females, but I still like working with them.

Not a huge fan of their canon lore and I don't like either pose too much. I prefer the females to the males though.

They look a bit silly? I don't have much I dislike about them, honestly. Not my favorite breed around, but I still like them, and I think their silliness is part of their charm.

Gene errors are a little annoying to have to work around for now, and some neck apparel definitely looks kinda weird on them. The baby's eyes are also a little unnerving usually.

The fact that I keep getting them as fandragons. I just have a problem with their tails always feeling either too empty or too cluttered when I dress them, with no in between. A weird little complaint, but that's all I really dislike.

They're so hard to dress most of the time. I also find it hard to make a serious male Ridgeback because of the nose. I think the pose of the female is super cool though!

I also keep getting them as fandragons. I think the only thing that bothers me is how you don't get the cool extra feather layer on Seraph because that first color block ends at the end of their feathers. I just wish it gave that little bit of extra pattern it does on other breeds!

Much like Ridgebacks, they're really hard for me to dress, except I don't particularly like either adult pose much.

Dressing them is an extremely chaotic experience. Probably why I love them, but also apparel layering is twice as hard on them as anything else.

Pretty much nothing, except that Flair doesn't get the... y'know... flairs. I like how simple it can be on them situationally, but I don't like doing matching gene pairs usually, and the fact that the coolest part requires both genes is disappointing. But I love these fluffy friends so much, I can't really dislike anything else about them :0

They always look too naked. Skins and accents or not, being unable to dress them is why I only have one that I plan to keep as one.

Too expensive to get scrolls, and not as cool as I feel like people hype them up to be, I think they're kinda silly looking sometimes. I hate that I need two Wildclaw scrolls for fandragons, saving up for them sucks.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
I don't have very strong opinions [emoji=banescale size=1] I love banes but the fact that ancients can't wear apparel really drags them down, as they aren't.. the most interesting looking things [emoji=bogsneak size=1] THE. F POSE. CREST. [emoji=coatl size=1] Coatls tick all my boxes for a good breed but there is just. something about them. that makes them low tier :( [emoji=fae size=1] F pose neck. Their neck length is pretty normal, so why does she look like THAT?? [emoji=gaoler size=1] Dull. They are like obelisks that decided to go against apparel. [emoji=guardian size=1] M pose is stamping on his tailll :( he also looks so squished. no complaints for f though [emoji=imperial size=1] Cool but boring, and a pain to dress. [emoji=mirror size=1] Have done nothing wrong [emoji=nocturne size=1] Amazing IN THEORY. But their faces are a pain to draw and their poses are a riot. No seriously, what is going [i]on[/i] with them? [emoji=obelisk size=1] Some secondaries are done dirty by the lack of patterning on the mane. [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] Just get so. dull. after a while. love them tho [emoji=ridgeback size=1] Are just so much better as a water breed, which is funny considering how they feel about water [emoji=skydancer size=1] Cute!! But it is just a partially peeled bird [emoji=snapper size=1] Only reason they aren't 10/10 is the m pose. Why is his chin all up in my face? what does it want from me? [emoji=spiral size=1] Have done no wrong and cannot [i]do[/i] anything wrong [emoji=tundra size=1] Dog. [emoji=veilspun size=1] Amazing! Everything has gone right here! This massive imposi- ... wait, they're not-? [emoji=wildclaw size=1] Get cheaper
I don't have very strong opinions

I love banes but the fact that ancients can't wear apparel really drags them down, as they aren't.. the most interesting looking things

THE. F POSE. CREST.

Coatls tick all my boxes for a good breed but there is just. something about them. that makes them low tier :(

F pose neck. Their neck length is pretty normal, so why does she look like THAT??

Dull. They are like obelisks that decided to go against apparel.

M pose is stamping on his tailll :( he also looks so squished. no complaints for f though

Cool but boring, and a pain to dress.

Have done nothing wrong

Amazing IN THEORY. But their faces are a pain to draw and their poses are a riot. No seriously, what is going on with them?

Some secondaries are done dirty by the lack of patterning on the mane.

Just get so. dull. after a while. love them tho

Are just so much better as a water breed, which is funny considering how they feel about water

Cute!! But it is just a partially peeled bird

Only reason they aren't 10/10 is the m pose. Why is his chin all up in my face? what does it want from me?

Have done no wrong and cannot do anything wrong

Dog.

Amazing! Everything has gone right here! This massive imposi- ... wait, they're not-?

Get cheaper
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
quick edit to add: these are obvi just my opinions you are totally valid if you like the ones i dont <3 [emoji=banescale size=1] - love. love them. so much. underrated, pretty wyvern children. in desperate need of more genes or terts that utilize the accent color. koi pls. plssss. [emoji=bogsneak size=1] - female pose is nice. male pose is... why... everyone knows upward is the most unflattering picture angle. these babies are the BEST babies and i collect bog permababs and will never apologize for it. [emoji=coatl size=1] - i like em! kinda. female pose is lame. less noodly noodles. but also fluff?! however i hate the way the wing swirls get colored for most genes :(( [emoji=fae size=1] - nah. small, can't see cool genes, kinda boring, ehhh. some genes also show up real weird. [emoji=gaoler size=1] - all right, i guess? wonky claws. they get a solid OK. nothing terribly exciting, nothing horrible. [emoji=guardian size=1] - male pose Bad. i like them a lot in general. [emoji=imperial size=1] - i just hate imps? males are ok. female pose is like... wha... why r u a circle. [emoji=mirror size=1] - love babies, love the glim interaction, not fond of either adult pose. small, again. sadge. i love the four eyes tho. [emoji=nocturne size=1] - MY CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT they are beautiful until you put apparel on them but thankfully there are accents galore to hide the fact that they've been rejected by Vogue 392840128415 times [emoji=obelisk size=1] - not my cup of tea. not fond of either pose and the baby freaks me out. it's... watching me... some neat secondary mane interactions. [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] - yes. flawless. nothing bad to say. [emoji=ridgeback size=1] - no. just... the noses... it's been 8 years and they've never grown on me, at all. they just look wrong to me. the babies are cute tho. [emoji=skydancer size=1] - scary twiggy things but i adore them anyway. very elegant and very breakable. [emoji=snapper size=1] - i wish i could list every single snapper quality as a quality i don't like about them loooool. f pose tolerable, m pose... is there a dragon version of Raid? [emoji=spiral size=1] - fun! noodles! i love dressing them. poses are a little zzz with very little diff between m/f. [emoji=tundra size=1] - just... shrug. they're okay. mostly. kinda boring. [emoji=veilspun size=1] - h a i r. i love veils but lawd is that tert that gives them a bunch of hair ugly. [emoji=wildclaw size=1] - WILDCLAW MASTER RACE I WILL NEVEr apologize for this i adore wildclaws including the m pose they are perfect raptor children that consume my gems and meat stores and i would gladly sacrifice three times the amount of both to have more. i will die on my wildclaw hill.
quick edit to add: these are obvi just my opinions you are totally valid if you like the ones i dont <3

- love. love them. so much. underrated, pretty wyvern children. in desperate need of more genes or terts that utilize the accent color. koi pls. plssss.
- female pose is nice. male pose is... why... everyone knows upward is the most unflattering picture angle. these babies are the BEST babies and i collect bog permababs and will never apologize for it.
- i like em! kinda. female pose is lame. less noodly noodles. but also fluff?! however i hate the way the wing swirls get colored for most genes :((
- nah. small, can't see cool genes, kinda boring, ehhh. some genes also show up real weird.
- all right, i guess? wonky claws. they get a solid OK. nothing terribly exciting, nothing horrible.
- male pose Bad. i like them a lot in general.
- i just hate imps? males are ok. female pose is like... wha... why r u a circle.
- love babies, love the glim interaction, not fond of either adult pose. small, again. sadge. i love the four eyes tho.
- MY CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT they are beautiful until you put apparel on them but thankfully there are accents galore to hide the fact that they've been rejected by Vogue 392840128415 times
- not my cup of tea. not fond of either pose and the baby freaks me out. it's... watching me... some neat secondary mane interactions.
- yes. flawless. nothing bad to say.
- no. just... the noses... it's been 8 years and they've never grown on me, at all. they just look wrong to me. the babies are cute tho.
- scary twiggy things but i adore them anyway. very elegant and very breakable.
- i wish i could list every single snapper quality as a quality i don't like about them loooool. f pose tolerable, m pose... is there a dragon version of Raid?
- fun! noodles! i love dressing them. poses are a little zzz with very little diff between m/f.
- just... shrug. they're okay. mostly. kinda boring.
- h a i r. i love veils but lawd is that tert that gives them a bunch of hair ugly.
- WILDCLAW MASTER RACE I WILL NEVEr apologize for this i adore wildclaws including the m pose they are perfect raptor children that consume my gems and meat stores and i would gladly sacrifice three times the amount of both to have more.
i will die on my wildclaw hill.
[emoji=banescale size=1] I wish I could give them apparel :( [emoji=bogsneak size=1] I'm not a high enough level in Baldwin to make their eggs yet ;-; [emoji=coatl size=1] I don't like the head feathers on F pose [emoji=fae size=1] very cute but quit eating my insects I'm trying to get you breed changed as fast as I can >:T [emoji=gaoler size=1] they have the best permababies which makes me spend even more money on them ;-; [emoji=guardian size=1] their anatomy looks kinda weird to me [emoji=imperial size=1] I will never be able to have a g1 of this breed and that makes me upsetti [emoji=mirror size=1] can't think of anything for them tbh I just don't care about them much [emoji=nocturne size=1] another one I don't really care about most of the time tbh [emoji=obelisk size=1] They've taken over my lair, my wallet and my life please send help- [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] I don't like their site canon personalities at all [emoji=ridgeback size=1] I'm sorry but I do not like the m pose of this breed it just doesn't look right [emoji=skydancer size=1] stop taking my money plEASE- [emoji=snapper size=1] weird proportions/whatever is going on with the m pose face [emoji=spiral size=1] can't think of anything for this [emoji=tundra size=1] females don't look right :( [emoji=veilspun size=1] expensive but the f pose is so pretty,,, [emoji=wildclaw size=1] I wish breedchange scrolls for them were more readily available
I wish I could give them apparel :(
I'm not a high enough level in Baldwin to make their eggs yet ;-;
I don't like the head feathers on F pose
very cute but quit eating my insects I'm trying to get you breed changed as fast as I can >:T
they have the best permababies which makes me spend even more money on them ;-;
their anatomy looks kinda weird to me
I will never be able to have a g1 of this breed and that makes me upsetti
can't think of anything for them tbh I just don't care about them much
another one I don't really care about most of the time tbh
They've taken over my lair, my wallet and my life please send help-
I don't like their site canon personalities at all
I'm sorry but I do not like the m pose of this breed it just doesn't look right
stop taking my money plEASE-
weird proportions/whatever is going on with the m pose face
can't think of anything for this
females don't look right :(
expensive but the f pose is so pretty,,,
I wish breedchange scrolls for them were more readily available
[emoji=banescale size=1] i can't dress them [emoji=bogsneak size=1] could be more scarier [emoji=coatl size=1] i don't like their body shape at all [emoji=fae size=1] i have no issues with them [emoji=gaoler size=1] i can't dress them [emoji=guardian size=1] i don't like beards at all [emoji=imperial size=1] a classic dragon breed idea, could just be a lil different from the usual overgeneralized depictions of eastern dragons tho [emoji=mirror size=1] i have no issues with them, they're perfect [emoji=nocturne size=1] i don't like their design completely [emoji=obelisk size=1] i have no issues with them [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] my most disliked dragon breed, i cannot stand their designs at all; they're like my own personal sleep paralysis demon come to haunt me in FR. [emoji=ridgeback size=1] i can't stand the nose thing [emoji=skydancer size=1] i have no issues with them design wise, but i feel like they'd judge me for wearing sweatpants [emoji=snapper size=1] i don't really like that trope of bulky dragons being shaped like bread that's been over-risen [emoji=spiral size=1] their poses are hard to dress [emoji=tundra size=1] i have no issues with them, but the sitting pose has to go [emoji=veilspun size=1] i can't dress them [emoji=wildclaw size=1] they should have smaller; more useless wings as i'd make them fully land-bound
i can't dress them
could be more scarier
i don't like their body shape at all
i have no issues with them
i can't dress them
i don't like beards at all
a classic dragon breed idea, could just be a lil different from the usual overgeneralized depictions of eastern dragons tho
i have no issues with them, they're perfect
i don't like their design completely
i have no issues with them
my most disliked dragon breed, i cannot stand their designs at all; they're like my own personal sleep paralysis demon come to haunt me in FR.
i can't stand the nose thing
i have no issues with them design wise, but i feel like they'd judge me for wearing sweatpants
i don't really like that trope of bulky dragons being shaped like bread that's been over-risen
their poses are hard to dress
i have no issues with them, but the sitting pose has to go
i can't dress them
they should have smaller; more useless wings as i'd make them fully land-bound
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
[emoji=banescale size=1] Don't like how the male pose has it's wings folding over itself [emoji=bogsneak size=1] there is nothing to not like about them [emoji=coatl size=1] not bothered enough by it but not a huge fan the the swirls around the feathers [emoji=fae size=1] the ears are kind of in a weird spot [emoji=gaoler size=1] the toe beans on the wings throw me off a bit [emoji=guardian size=1] I wish the fins on the forelegs were larger [emoji=imperial size=1] antlers really hard to draw please kill me instead [emoji=mirror size=1] apparel looks awkward on male pose [emoji=nocturne size=1] face hard to draw [emoji=obelisk size=1] dont like the fur on the arms/legs [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] they feel bald, there should be more fur [emoji=ridgeback size=1] not enough to make me dislike the breed but I hate the scale thingies on the wings, ew [emoji=skydancer size=1] beaks are really hard to draw and I wish they had external ears [emoji=snapper size=1] chin on male snapper is way to large, permanent minor nobel villain who runs an underground casino face, also cannot comprehend these guys flying at all. [emoji=spiral size=1] wings on the hind legs look ridiculous [emoji=tundra size=1] mane on males look awkward [emoji=veilspun size=1] greedy caterpillars hoarding flecks all to themselves, share with the rest of the group! [emoji=wildclaw size=1] need ears, nothing wrong with them otherwise they're just not worth the price
Don't like how the male pose has it's wings folding over itself
there is nothing to not like about them
not bothered enough by it but not a huge fan the the swirls around the feathers
the ears are kind of in a weird spot
the toe beans on the wings throw me off a bit
I wish the fins on the forelegs were larger
antlers really hard to draw please kill me instead
apparel looks awkward on male pose
face hard to draw
dont like the fur on the arms/legs
they feel bald, there should be more fur
not enough to make me dislike the breed but I hate the scale thingies on the wings, ew
beaks are really hard to draw and I wish they had external ears
chin on male snapper is way to large, permanent minor nobel villain who runs an underground casino face, also cannot comprehend these guys flying at all.
wings on the hind legs look ridiculous
mane on males look awkward
greedy caterpillars hoarding flecks all to themselves, share with the rest of the group!
need ears, nothing wrong with them otherwise they're just not worth the price

3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
[emoji=banescale size=1] They look like bowling pin chickens. All leg, little head, and no arms. [emoji=bogsneak size=1] Too lumpy and bubbly for me, also, no fur. I like soft, fluffy, furry creatures. I also get the idea that they would always feel slimy. [emoji=coatl size=1] That oval head... I think everything else is pretty great otherwise, but the flat, bare, snake-looking head doesn't do it for me. Also that weird feather thing on their tail. [emoji=fae size=1] Everything. [emoji=gaoler size=1] Honestly like these guys, but I feel like if they didn't have wings, they'd be perfect. [emoji=guardian size=1] Don't like their heads. I think they're kind of cool despite not being fuzzy by any means, but yeah, that head... [emoji=imperial size=1] They've got a lot of fur just planted around their body and it seems kind of strange. I wouldn't want them without the fur/hair, but it just seems strange and out of place. Also short stubby front legs. [emoji=mirror size=1] Head fins and they're sleek, not furry. [emoji=nocturne size=1] Weak little rear legs and the feet..? How do they stand on those toes, and how do those little legs keep them up?? I feel like they have to forever fly because their legs can't hold them up. [emoji=obelisk size=1] Don't like their heads/face. [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] Their anatomy is confusing. Another case of being bubbly and short stumpy front legs. Also face horns. [emoji=ridgeback size=1] Spines are too long for my liking and no fur! [emoji=skydancer size=1] Nothing; these boys are perfect. [emoji=snapper size=1] Everything. [emoji=spiral size=1] Too long and no fur. [emoji=tundra size=1] Their face/head; too smooshed and oval for me. Also wish their backleg fur was shorter. [emoji=veilspun size=1] Buggy wings that seem out of place, stubby front legs and too much hair for me. [emoji=wildclaw size=1] They're bi pedal, rather have quad.
They look like bowling pin chickens. All leg, little head, and no arms.

Too lumpy and bubbly for me, also, no fur. I like soft, fluffy, furry creatures. I also get the idea that they would always feel slimy.

That oval head... I think everything else is pretty great otherwise, but the flat, bare, snake-looking head doesn't do it for me. Also that weird feather thing on their tail.

Everything.

Honestly like these guys, but I feel like if they didn't have wings, they'd be perfect.

Don't like their heads. I think they're kind of cool despite not being fuzzy by any means, but yeah, that head...

They've got a lot of fur just planted around their body and it seems kind of strange. I wouldn't want them without the fur/hair, but it just seems strange and out of place. Also short stubby front legs.

Head fins and they're sleek, not furry.

Weak little rear legs and the feet..? How do they stand on those toes, and how do those little legs keep them up?? I feel like they have to forever fly because their legs can't hold them up.

Don't like their heads/face.

Their anatomy is confusing. Another case of being bubbly and short stumpy front legs. Also face horns.

Spines are too long for my liking and no fur!

Nothing; these boys are perfect.

Everything.

Too long and no fur.

Their face/head; too smooshed and oval for me. Also wish their backleg fur was shorter.

Buggy wings that seem out of place, stubby front legs and too much hair for me.

They're bi pedal, rather have quad.

tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13