Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least favorite thing about each dragon?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
(Gonna preface this by saying there's good stuff I could say about all the breeds, and also that most of these're in the pet-peeve range) [emoji=banescale sad size=2] A lot of their exclusive genes are REALLY busy. It's hard to use Squiggle with anything else, and it's basically the only accent tert Banes have. Also! Why. Don't. You. Have. Peacock. [emoji=bogsneak sad size=2] They're great for a chunky, slightly mischievous aesthetic. This is not an aesthetic I tend to go for much, so I don't have very many dragons that I make Bogs for non-lore reasons... [emoji=coatl sad size=2] I wish the female Coatl was as dynamic a pose of the male. They all kinda look pissed off, too... [emoji=fae sad size=2] The primary is so small on the female, it's hard to make work well. I also don't [i]terribly[/i] like their "monotone only" lore, but it's also a fun challenge. Seconding the person further back in the thread who mentioned Dragon ASL. [emoji=gaoler sad size=2] Yeah, the paw wings are weird. I also don't terribly like the base concept of dragons with fur, and their accent genes are very lacking (though Fade/Blend and Cap will help) That said, probably my favorite Ancient. [emoji=guardian sad size=2] The main problem with Guardians is that I see so darn many of them hatching eggs. They don't feel special anymore. Also, I don't like the beard and the lore can be a little hard to work with. [emoji=imperial sad size=2] I like breeding projects so not having Imp scrolls isn't a dealbreaker (though it'd definitely be easier if they were around). Really, the main issue I have with them is that their lore says they don't tend to group up in more than trios, and I [i]really like Imps[/i]... [emoji=mirror sad size=2] Why is your lore like that? [emoji=nocturne sad size=2] Same issue as Guards; I've seen so many they don't feel special. Also, some genes look really weird on the wings. [emoji=obelisk sad size=2] Capsule on the female pose is invisible, basically... also the gene errors, and they're kinda hard to dress. [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=2] I find their lore hard to work with, and the male wings... bleh. [emoji=ridgeback sad size=2] I wish we'd gotten the more rhino-style nose in the beta art; the guy seems kinda squished into his box and I wish he had a little bit more room to work with. [emoji=skydancer sad size=2] As fun as the feather-sandwich wings are with some genes (Stripes never looked so good!) it [i]really[/i] messes with others. Toxin, for example... [emoji=snapper sad size=2] Like Bogs, Snaps have a [i]very specific[/i] vibe. I don't dislike either of the poses intrinsically, I just don't tend to think Snapper's the best option. Also Capsule makes their tummies look [i]so empty[/i]. [emoji=spiral sad size=2] Why do no shirts fit you? Also, why did your heads have to blend into the rest of you so much? [emoji=tundra sad size=2] Tun F is probably my least favorite pose onsite. Tun M is one of my most favorite poses. Makes breeding pairs hard. [emoji=veilspun sad size=2] The F pose was designed with the wings outspread, and now that they're folded in the final, it's a lot of blank space. Also, they depend a lot more on accents than the other ancients even, so it's a bit more of an investment to get 'em. [emoji=wildclaw sad size=2]
(Gonna preface this by saying there's good stuff I could say about all the breeds, and also that most of these're in the pet-peeve range)

A lot of their exclusive genes are REALLY busy. It's hard to use Squiggle with anything else, and it's basically the only accent tert Banes have. Also! Why. Don't. You. Have. Peacock.
They're great for a chunky, slightly mischievous aesthetic. This is not an aesthetic I tend to go for much, so I don't have very many dragons that I make Bogs for non-lore reasons...
I wish the female Coatl was as dynamic a pose of the male. They all kinda look ****** off, too...
The primary is so small on the female, it's hard to make work well. I also don't terribly like their "monotone only" lore, but it's also a fun challenge. Seconding the person further back in the thread who mentioned Dragon ASL.
Yeah, the paw wings are weird. I also don't terribly like the base concept of dragons with fur, and their accent genes are very lacking (though Fade/Blend and Cap will help) That said, probably my favorite Ancient.
The main problem with Guardians is that I see so darn many of them hatching eggs. They don't feel special anymore. Also, I don't like the beard and the lore can be a little hard to work with.
I like breeding projects so not having Imp scrolls isn't a dealbreaker (though it'd definitely be easier if they were around). Really, the main issue I have with them is that their lore says they don't tend to group up in more than trios, and I really like Imps...
Why is your lore like that?
Same issue as Guards; I've seen so many they don't feel special. Also, some genes look really weird on the wings.
Capsule on the female pose is invisible, basically... also the gene errors, and they're kinda hard to dress.
I find their lore hard to work with, and the male wings... bleh.
I wish we'd gotten the more rhino-style nose in the beta art; the guy seems kinda squished into his box and I wish he had a little bit more room to work with.
As fun as the feather-sandwich wings are with some genes (Stripes never looked so good!) it really messes with others. Toxin, for example...
Like Bogs, Snaps have a very specific vibe. I don't dislike either of the poses intrinsically, I just don't tend to think Snapper's the best option. Also Capsule makes their tummies look so empty.
Why do no shirts fit you? Also, why did your heads have to blend into the rest of you so much?
Tun F is probably my least favorite pose onsite. Tun M is one of my most favorite poses. Makes breeding pairs hard.
The F pose was designed with the wings outspread, and now that they're folded in the final, it's a lot of blank space. Also, they depend a lot more on accents than the other ancients even, so it's a bit more of an investment to get 'em.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[emoji=banescale size=1] chicken dragons that i love the design of, and i would have some if i saw any real pretty ones, but their genes... noooooo [emoji=bogsneak size=1] female pose gorgeous, so smug and lazy, i love it. male pose? too active, i feel like he's stretching his neck out too much. 10/10 emotes though [emoji=bogsneak winking size=2] [emoji=coatl size=1] they're fine, i used to really like them, but now i feel like their poses arent exciting enough for me, and i find that chest-fluff-thing a bit difficult to make look good with the pri/sec [emoji=fae size=1] i like them quite a bit, the female pose esp, but their tiny bodies makes them hard to dress well and hard to show off primaries [emoji=gaoler size=1] fluffy, but i just cant find myself liking gaolers anymore? i have one that i spent over a year breeding for, but now i just find him as 'eh' [emoji=bogsneak scared size=2] [emoji=guardian size=1] perfect, love them, i want more but lore doesnt let me [s]not yet at least[/s]. female pose? so good, i love them so much, male pose? could be better (pls those beards), but still really like [emoji=imperial size=1] very regal and elegant beasts, i really like them, but sometimes i find them a little bland somehow, since the male is very stiff, but the female is too covered up by the wing [emoji=mirror size=1] eh, ive never really liked them. i prefer the female pose over the male pose though, the male pose looks like a squatting chicken that's hissing at me for trying to touch its eggs or something [emoji=nocturne size=1] pretty and rigid in a good way, but because of notn i feel like owning a nocturne is like forgetting to change a gene from basic [emoji=bogsneak deadpan size=2] [emoji=obelisk size=1] i like them, but i feel like they're a bit over hyped. i dont like the male pose... it's like he's running away or something, i'd describe him as a boi that's trying to grab my stuff from me. female pose? very good, i want to pat [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] very nice, the male pose i really love for the walking motion he has. he's out for a mission, and [i]you're not going to stop him[/i]. female pose feels a little boring though, like she's just staring into space [emoji=ridgeback size=1] very good, female? very nice, so powerful, i can feel her presence, and i can see every part of her. male? also powerful and good, but looks a little too smug for my liking [emoji=skydancer size=1] good chickens, i like a lot, but some wing genes are bad [emoji=bogsneak sad size=2] [emoji=snapper size=1] ...i mean, idk. they're just not for me, males are too memey, females are too friendly-looking for any good diversity in lore [emoji=spiral size=1] very good male pose, i love that [b]zoom[/b] feeling he's got. female, where's she's going? look over here, hey, im talking to you! come back here! [emoji=tundra size=1] i just look at their monkey faces and think too mammalian. i legit only like the female tundras with the faces covered up, their heads ruin it for me [emoji=veilspun size=1] male pose... so good... so pretty... i need more insects for my swarm [s]yes i only have one lore one, but if i could i would get more[/s]. female is a little hard to see though, and she's not looking over here >:( [emoji=wildclaw size=1] very good, i like a lot despite not having any. females i get worried they're gonna step on their tails though, and there are far too many adopts for wildclaws out there

chicken dragons that i love the design of, and i would have some if i saw any real pretty ones, but their genes... noooooo

female pose gorgeous, so smug and lazy, i love it. male pose? too active, i feel like he's stretching his neck out too much. 10/10 emotes though

they're fine, i used to really like them, but now i feel like their poses arent exciting enough for me, and i find that chest-fluff-thing a bit difficult to make look good with the pri/sec

i like them quite a bit, the female pose esp, but their tiny bodies makes them hard to dress well and hard to show off primaries

fluffy, but i just cant find myself liking gaolers anymore? i have one that i spent over a year breeding for, but now i just find him as 'eh'

perfect, love them, i want more but lore doesnt let me not yet at least. female pose? so good, i love them so much, male pose? could be better (pls those beards), but still really like

very regal and elegant beasts, i really like them, but sometimes i find them a little bland somehow, since the male is very stiff, but the female is too covered up by the wing

eh, ive never really liked them. i prefer the female pose over the male pose though, the male pose looks like a squatting chicken that's hissing at me for trying to touch its eggs or something

pretty and rigid in a good way, but because of notn i feel like owning a nocturne is like forgetting to change a gene from basic

i like them, but i feel like they're a bit over hyped. i dont like the male pose... it's like he's running away or something, i'd describe him as a boi that's trying to grab my stuff from me. female pose? very good, i want to pat

very nice, the male pose i really love for the walking motion he has. he's out for a mission, and you're not going to stop him. female pose feels a little boring though, like she's just staring into space

very good, female? very nice, so powerful, i can feel her presence, and i can see every part of her. male? also powerful and good, but looks a little too smug for my liking

good chickens, i like a lot, but some wing genes are bad

...i mean, idk. they're just not for me, males are too memey, females are too friendly-looking for any good diversity in lore

very good male pose, i love that zoom feeling he's got. female, where's she's going? look over here, hey, im talking to you! come back here!

i just look at their monkey faces and think too mammalian. i legit only like the female tundras with the faces covered up, their heads ruin it for me

male pose... so good... so pretty... i need more insects for my swarm yes i only have one lore one, but if i could i would get more. female is a little hard to see though, and she's not looking over here >:(

very good, i like a lot despite not having any. females i get worried they're gonna step on their tails though, and there are far too many adopts for wildclaws out there
[emoji=banescale size=1] Needs more bird features than just one tertiary gene (or maybe I just like birds too much) [emoji=bogsneak size=1] Why are your necks so long [emoji=coatl size=1] Much too expensive [emoji=fae size=1] Such huge wings, such tiny body... would be great if not for the fact that most apparel is for the body [emoji=gaoler size=1] Kind of dull. [emoji=guardian size=1] Females are a-ok. Males look like they're extremely uncomfortable [emoji=imperial size=1] G1 imps are like NFTs [emoji=mirror size=1] Really hard to dress [emoji=nocturne size=1] M-pose looks very smug and generally not as good as f-pose. [emoji=obelisk size=1] Their manes cover up a lot of neck apparel. Please I just want to give them scarves [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] Too arrogant, also the m-pose looks off with most genes [emoji=ridgeback size=1] Nose [emoji=skydancer size=1] A complete nightmare to draw [emoji=snapper size=1] I'm starting to think I have a problem with m-poses [emoji=spiral size=1] I love them but they are a NIGHTMARE to dress [emoji=tundra size=1] I definitely have a problem with m-poses [emoji=veilspun size=1] Cannot wear apparel. [emoji=wildclaw size=1] Again, too expensive. I love them but w h y
Needs more bird features than just one tertiary gene (or maybe I just like birds too much)
Why are your necks so long
Much too expensive
Such huge wings, such tiny body... would be great if not for the fact that most apparel is for the body
Kind of dull.
Females are a-ok. Males look like they're extremely uncomfortable
G1 imps are like NFTs
Really hard to dress
M-pose looks very smug and generally not as good as f-pose.
Their manes cover up a lot of neck apparel. Please I just want to give them scarves
Too arrogant, also the m-pose looks off with most genes
Nose
A complete nightmare to draw
I'm starting to think I have a problem with m-poses
I love them but they are a NIGHTMARE to dress
I definitely have a problem with m-poses
Cannot wear apparel.
Again, too expensive. I love them but w h y
RndZoZq.png
This is me mostly nitpicking so don't take me too seriously (I really like just about every dragon breed on the site) [emoji=banescale size=1] Sometimes their spines are off colored and don't vibe with the rest of the look. They are so hit or miss. [emoji=bogsneak size=1] For having sneak in their name they look so awkward and like they would fall onto their own face. [emoji=coatl size=1] It might just be the art but their bodies look super weird to me. The babies are perfect in every way [emoji=fae size=1] Them necks are so long [emoji=gaoler size=1] For being edgy tundras their lore is kinda boring and some of the genes look ugly in any color. [emoji=guardian size=1] So bland I forget they are there half the time. Also the beard looks very weird. [emoji=imperial size=1] They look so smug. [emoji=mirror size=1] I don't know if it the posing but they just look kinda off to me. [emoji=nocturne size=1] The male pose is off to me. [emoji=obelisk size=1] I am in love with these floofs but the female pose is so bland compared to the male. [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] The male pose looks like he about to shatter his pearl. [emoji=ridgeback size=1] The males looks kinda creepy with that smile. [emoji=skydancer size=1] Try not to look at the wings to much or they start to look less and less fun and more like crinkled paper on the males. [emoji=snapper size=1] They are sorta bland to me and its fun making silly looking outfits since they look goofy in just about everything. [emoji=spiral size=1] Apparel is very hit or miss [emoji=tundra size=1] The female pose looks so sad and saggy compared to the males. [emoji=veilspun size=1] Hairy noodles. [emoji=wildclaw size=1] They are way too expensive for how they look to me.
This is me mostly nitpicking so don't take me too seriously (I really like just about every dragon breed on the site)
Sometimes their spines are off colored and don't vibe with the rest of the look. They are so hit or miss.

For having sneak in their name they look so awkward and like they would fall onto their own face.

It might just be the art but their bodies look super weird to me. The babies are perfect in every way

Them necks are so long

For being edgy tundras their lore is kinda boring and some of the genes look ugly in any color.

So bland I forget they are there half the time. Also the beard looks very weird.

They look so smug.

I don't know if it the posing but they just look kinda off to me.

The male pose is off to me.

I am in love with these floofs but the female pose is so bland compared to the male.

The male pose looks like he about to shatter his pearl.

The males looks kinda creepy with that smile.

Try not to look at the wings to much or they start to look less and less fun and more like crinkled paper on the males.

They are sorta bland to me and its fun making silly looking outfits since they look goofy in just about everything.

Apparel is very hit or miss

The female pose looks so sad and saggy compared to the males.

Hairy noodles.

They are way too expensive for how they look to me.
I really need to save up but there are too many pretty dragons
[emoji=banescale size=1] They don't have slime/sludge genes [s]also fans on males is..weird. I love you spiky chickens but I could make without the chicken chin sack[/s] [emoji=bogsneak size=1] they're a bit hard to dress [emoji=coatl size=1] Why does pinstripe have to get the spots on the chest fur on you guys? it's like you want me to feel uncomfortable looking at you :c [emoji=fae size=1] Females you're great but a lot of terts look wonky on you :/ [emoji=gaoler size=1] Why are you just Tundra 2.0? [emoji=guardian size=1] Why are you so dang hard to draw?? stop being hard [emoji=imperial size=1] Why can't I have a scroll of you to put on my gal.. [emoji=mirror size=1] Amazing murderpups, but Females, I really don't like your pose >8( [emoji=nocturne size=1] I like you more as babies than adults, mainly because your bodies are hard to dress and so I can only put stuff on the head/wings. [emoji=obelisk size=1] [s]Why did I only get one statue of you :C[/s] Why do your manes stay behind scarves and the like when they could peek out? Smh, get easier to dress please. [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] Stop being so expensive, My wallet needs to rest D: [emoji=ridgeback size=1] Honestly..my only complaint is that sometimes the 2ndary takes up too much space, less wing more spiky body please. [emoji=skydancer size=1] Why do you have so tiny eyes my dudes, I want you to [i]look at me[/i] so I can see them fancy peppers you got D; [emoji=snapper size=1] Why are your scrolls so expensive? How am I gonna have an army of baby beans if you keep being expensive? [emoji=spiral size=1] Capsule, that's all. [emoji=tundra size=1] See I don't really like Gaolers all that much, but you're even worse most of the time. At least the males are alright. [emoji=veilspun size=1] Female mane covers too much of the body, I like to see my primaries/apparel (I know they can't have apparel but I mean in general) [emoji=wildclaw size=1] Raptors, my beloveds, I love you. but like PCs and Snaps you cost an absolute fortune and my wallet is already crying so hard. Plus the female pose is so weird to me ;/
They don't have slime/sludge genes also fans on males is..weird. I love you spiky chickens but I could make without the chicken chin sack

they're a bit hard to dress

Why does pinstripe have to get the spots on the chest fur on you guys? it's like you want me to feel uncomfortable looking at you :c

Females you're great but a lot of terts look wonky on you :/

Why are you just Tundra 2.0?

Why are you so dang hard to draw?? stop being hard

Why can't I have a scroll of you to put on my gal..

Amazing murderpups, but Females, I really don't like your pose >8(

I like you more as babies than adults, mainly because your bodies are hard to dress and so I can only put stuff on the head/wings.

Why did I only get one statue of you :C Why do your manes stay behind scarves and the like when they could peek out? Smh, get easier to dress please.

Stop being so expensive, My wallet needs to rest D:

Honestly..my only complaint is that sometimes the 2ndary takes up too much space, less wing more spiky body please.

Why do you have so tiny eyes my dudes, I want you to look at me so I can see them fancy peppers you got D;

Why are your scrolls so expensive? How am I gonna have an army of baby beans if you keep being expensive?

Capsule, that's all.

See I don't really like Gaolers all that much, but you're even worse most of the time. At least the males are alright.

Female mane covers too much of the body, I like to see my primaries/apparel (I know they can't have apparel but I mean in general)

Raptors, my beloveds, I love you. but like PCs and Snaps you cost an absolute fortune and my wallet is already crying so hard. Plus the female pose is so weird to me ;/
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[emoji=banescale size=1]: One of my fav breeds, but like all ancients it's tough needing accents/skins to pretty them up. Also skins and accents are tough to find since they're not super popular. Also wish they had more genes! WOuld love flaunt/flair for them. [emoji=bogsneak size=1]: The far wing on the female pose always trips me up and makes me think it's a head fin. Also hard to find nice skins/accents for. [emoji=coatl size=1]: Male pose is amazing but female pose is....eh. [emoji=fae size=1]: Primary genes are hard to see and often look too crowded. [emoji=gaoler size=1]: I hate that Blossom is my fav tert and it's a pain in the butt to get. Also not the biggest fan of the toe beans on the wings. [emoji=guardian size=1]: Male pose is so hard to dress. [emoji=imperial size=1]: Female pose is great for skins and accents, but hard to dress. Male pose is great to dress but kind of boring. [emoji=mirror size=1]: I love them, only thing I dislike is that they're unpopular so not a ton of skins and accents get made for them. I guess the only other thing is I don't like how Glimmer covers their whole face instead of the bottom jaw. [emoji=nocturne size=1]: Male pose's arms look kinda stiff. But otherwise I love them. Also have the problem of being unpopular so hard to find skins/accents being made. [emoji=obelisk size=1]: Love them. I wish belly terts were easier to see on the female pose though. [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1]: I think the male holding and lifting the pearl with the back foot is weird. [emoji=ridgeback size=1]: Like a lot of people I find the NÖSE on the male really goofy looking. Female is awesome though. [emoji=skydancer size=1]: Hard to see the eyes on both poses. So small. Can barely tell the color and type difference. Some genes give them a plain colored belly which I'm not a huge fan of. Also not a huge fan of the wing feathers not getting enough of the cool accents the Noxtide gene gives to other breeds. [emoji=snapper size=1]: Wonky anatomy on the legs. [emoji=spiral size=1]: Love them, great for showing off eyes and the male is great for skins and accents, I do agree they can look super busy though. Also...Capsule on the male. Ya know what I mean. [emoji=tundra size=1]: They're both boring to me but the hatchlings are cute. The adults are just too...Muppet for me I guess. [emoji=veilspun size=1]: I hate that the breed change is so expensive. Also could do with more genes, like flaunt/flair. [emoji=wildclaw size=1]: They're fine. Fun to dress and make accents/skins for. I guess that can make up for the breed themselves being kinda on the plain side. Also super expensive for how plain they look.
: One of my fav breeds, but like all ancients it's tough needing accents/skins to pretty them up. Also skins and accents are tough to find since they're not super popular. Also wish they had more genes! WOuld love flaunt/flair for them.

: The far wing on the female pose always trips me up and makes me think it's a head fin. Also hard to find nice skins/accents for.

: Male pose is amazing but female pose is....eh.

: Primary genes are hard to see and often look too crowded.

: I hate that Blossom is my fav tert and it's a pain in the butt to get. Also not the biggest fan of the toe beans on the wings.

: Male pose is so hard to dress.

: Female pose is great for skins and accents, but hard to dress. Male pose is great to dress but kind of boring.

: I love them, only thing I dislike is that they're unpopular so not a ton of skins and accents get made for them. I guess the only other thing is I don't like how Glimmer covers their whole face instead of the bottom jaw.

: Male pose's arms look kinda stiff. But otherwise I love them. Also have the problem of being unpopular so hard to find skins/accents being made.

: Love them. I wish belly terts were easier to see on the female pose though.

: I think the male holding and lifting the pearl with the back foot is weird.

: Like a lot of people I find the NÖSE on the male really goofy looking. Female is awesome though.

: Hard to see the eyes on both poses. So small. Can barely tell the color and type difference. Some genes give them a plain colored belly which I'm not a huge fan of. Also not a huge fan of the wing feathers not getting enough of the cool accents the Noxtide gene gives to other breeds.

: Wonky anatomy on the legs.

: Love them, great for showing off eyes and the male is great for skins and accents, I do agree they can look super busy though. Also...Capsule on the male. Ya know what I mean.

: They're both boring to me but the hatchlings are cute. The adults are just too...Muppet for me I guess.

: I hate that the breed change is so expensive. Also could do with more genes, like flaunt/flair.

: They're fine. Fun to dress and make accents/skins for. I guess that can make up for the breed themselves being kinda on the plain side. Also super expensive for how plain they look.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
[emoji=banescale size=1] I don't like the limitations of ancients and I think the pose can be rather cluttered sometimes [emoji=bogsneak size=1] I don't like how they look. The neck shape and short legs weird me out. [emoji=coatl size=1] They look mean! I feel like they would bully me :( [emoji=fae size=1] ...the female fae neck haunts my nightmares. [emoji=gaoler size=1] Again I don't like the limitations of ancients. Also the wings seem too small to fly :( [emoji=guardian size=1] I don't like the male's little beards [emoji=imperial size=1] The fact that I can't make my progen one of them (he'd look so good D:) [emoji=mirror size=1] I actually don't love the female's mouth, it looks like it's thinking about eating me (which it probably is!) [emoji=nocturne size=1] Too spikey :/ [emoji=obelisk size=1] Oh this is a hard one! I'd have to say the huge feet [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] can't invite them to weddings/important events if you have a problem with someone oozing on their pearl in the middle of the ceremony [emoji=ridgeback size=1] Nose. [emoji=skydancer size=1] That I have no lair space for more of them! lol an actual issue I have with them is the females are so flowy and have a dynamic pose but the males are just kinda standing there [emoji=snapper size=1] I just don't like them [emoji=spiral size=1] it can be really hard to see apparel on them without your brain feeling twisty. [emoji=tundra size=1] Females need more FlUFF! :D [emoji=veilspun size=1] Expensive :( (also again the limitations of ancients) [emoji=wildclaw size=1] The fact that I have to spend so much to change my progen into one! >:/ (I don't actually dislike any of these breeds... except for snappers and bogs)
I don't like the limitations of ancients and I think the pose can be rather cluttered sometimes

I don't like how they look. The neck shape and short legs weird me out.

They look mean! I feel like they would bully me :(

...the female fae neck haunts my nightmares.

Again I don't like the limitations of ancients. Also the wings seem too small to fly :(

I don't like the male's little beards

The fact that I can't make my progen one of them (he'd look so good D:)

I actually don't love the female's mouth, it looks like it's thinking about eating me (which it probably is!)

Too spikey :/

Oh this is a hard one! I'd have to say the huge feet

can't invite them to weddings/important events if you have a problem with someone oozing on their pearl in the middle of the ceremony

Nose.

That I have no lair space for more of them! lol an actual issue I have with them is the females are so flowy and have a dynamic pose but the males are just kinda standing there

I just don't like them

it can be really hard to see apparel on them without your brain feeling twisty.

Females need more FlUFF! :D

Expensive :( (also again the limitations of ancients)

The fact that I have to spend so much to change my progen into one! >:/

(I don't actually dislike any of these breeds... except for snappers and bogs)
Tl1dGxE.png v2PJF9u.pnglaHSHQi.png qWAlLLU.png OxagJgG.png LRdLP2V.png I suffer from brain fog frequently so I may not always make sense.
[emoji=banescale size=1] they look naked sometimes. i want to dress them [emoji=bogsneak size=1] i dunno... i like them but i never find any that look good. maybe something with the poses are just off in my brain. [emoji=coatl size=1] hate the female pose ngl. males is ok on some dragon but apparel looks wonky [emoji=fae size=1] they're too hard to draw [emoji=gaoler size=1] again with the i hate the female pose. but female pose only male gaolers my beloved [emoji=guardian size=1] they just look so... okay?? like meh. i dont hate them but nothing screams interesting [emoji=imperial size=1] that i cant have any gen ones they are perfect </3 [emoji=mirror size=1] again with the hard to draw. male pose < female pose [emoji=nocturne size=1] dont like the posing much on either. love drawing them in new poses though [emoji=obelisk size=1] idk man don't roast me i just don't like them. cool concept and you'd think i'd love them but i just am not connected [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] pointy noses... i draw them with more rounded snouts idk why [emoji=ridgeback size=1] the fact that i know they'd have crazy awesome sharp teeth and they're barely visible >:( [emoji=skydancer size=1] nothing my beloveds. maybe the fact that i hate drawing their head feathers [emoji=snapper size=1] hate [emoji=spiral size=1] very hard to draw. very many wing [emoji=tundra size=1]i love them but the poses... what yall doing [emoji=veilspun size=1]expensive [emoji=wildclaw size=1]expensive. females are a little wonky lol
they look naked sometimes. i want to dress them

i dunno... i like them but i never find any that look good. maybe something with the poses are just off in my brain.

hate the female pose ngl. males is ok on some dragon but apparel looks wonky

they're too hard to draw

again with the i hate the female pose. but female pose only male gaolers my beloved

they just look so... okay?? like meh. i dont hate them but nothing screams interesting

that i cant have any gen ones they are perfect </3

again with the hard to draw. male pose < female pose

dont like the posing much on either. love drawing them in new poses though

idk man don't roast me i just don't like them. cool concept and you'd think i'd love them but i just am not connected

pointy noses... i draw them with more rounded snouts idk why

the fact that i know they'd have crazy awesome sharp teeth and they're barely visible >:(

nothing my beloveds. maybe the fact that i hate drawing their head feathers

hate

very hard to draw. very many wing

i love them but the poses... what yall doing

expensive

expensive. females are a little wonky lol
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->t2rW31.pngQkxmd1.pngRCGL01.pngunknown.png
i love all dragons but also im feeling nit-picky today [emoji=banescale size=1] Ancients in general are not my fave :/ the male's pose is so boring too lol [emoji=bogsneak size=1] I have never looked at a dragon and gone "oh yeah, but it would be so much cooler as a Bogsneak" [emoji=coatl size=1] expensiiive... also not a big fan of the female pose [emoji=fae size=1] tiny little bodies... even the coolest primaries get hidden the moment apparel is thrown on em! and speaking of, apparel very quickly becomes a mess [emoji=gaoler size=1] Ancient :/ their lore is neat but its also terribly restrictive... also capsule is so ugly on them . the smoothness of the gene with how fluffy they are is just not a good look! also wish they just didn't have wings it would be a better design imo [emoji=guardian size=1] once you see the art errors, you can never unsee them... [emoji=imperial size=1] ...I guess I just don't get the hype? the female's pos is cool in theory but hard to dress, and since I'm bad at breeding projects I just never scry dragons as Imps... [emoji=mirror size=1] Face apparel on them never takes the double eyes into account and it annoys me more than it should. also the way some terts affect the color of the headfins is very :/ [emoji=nocturne size=1] honestly not too into these guys but I really wish I was. they're growing on me, albeit very slowly... [emoji=obelisk size=1] MY BELOVEDS MY EVERYTHING my only complaint is neck apparel I think... it just sits weirdly amongst all the fur... [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] nothing I love my lopsided children. sometimes I fantasize about being a Pearlcatcher monolair. [emoji=ridgeback size=1] everything. possibly my least favorite dragon breed. Why Do They Look Like That. I wish the nose was a tusk and better designed. and I HATE the armpit wings i just dont get it [emoji=skydancer size=1] Head apparel on them is uhm. tricky. and I'll take the female pose over the male pose any day lol but I do love my bird dragons! [emoji=snapper size=1] ch..onk ... stretch the apparel ... display gene weird ... and whys the guy lookin at me like that [emoji=spiral size=1] twisty lil guys! kinda hard to dress, REALLY FUN to draw! there's a lot of boring space on their tail with a lot of genes... [emoji=tundra size=1] female looks so sad and ragged with less fur :( [emoji=veilspun size=1] Ancient :/ but my fave of the ancients <3 I wish the female wasnt so hidden by her pose/folded wings (beetle on her...), and like with Gaolers I wish they weren't just four legs two wings. the extra set of legs would've been so neat augh . or more prominent double wings! idk man! [emoji=wildclaw size=1] yup! that sure is a raptor! their wings dont make sense and overall im just not too fond of the bipedal look. another one I simply don't get the hype for
i love all dragons but also im feeling nit-picky today

Ancients in general are not my fave :/ the male's pose is so boring too lol

I have never looked at a dragon and gone "oh yeah, but it would be so much cooler as a Bogsneak"

expensiiive... also not a big fan of the female pose

tiny little bodies... even the coolest primaries get hidden the moment apparel is thrown on em! and speaking of, apparel very quickly becomes a mess

Ancient :/ their lore is neat but its also terribly restrictive... also capsule is so ugly on them . the smoothness of the gene with how fluffy they are is just not a good look! also wish they just didn't have wings it would be a better design imo

once you see the art errors, you can never unsee them...

...I guess I just don't get the hype? the female's pos is cool in theory but hard to dress, and since I'm bad at breeding projects I just never scry dragons as Imps...

Face apparel on them never takes the double eyes into account and it annoys me more than it should. also the way some terts affect the color of the headfins is very :/

honestly not too into these guys but I really wish I was. they're growing on me, albeit very slowly...

MY BELOVEDS MY EVERYTHING my only complaint is neck apparel I think... it just sits weirdly amongst all the fur...

nothing I love my lopsided children. sometimes I fantasize about being a Pearlcatcher monolair.

everything. possibly my least favorite dragon breed. Why Do They Look Like That. I wish the nose was a tusk and better designed. and I HATE the armpit wings i just dont get it

Head apparel on them is uhm. tricky. and I'll take the female pose over the male pose any day lol but I do love my bird dragons!

ch..onk ... stretch the apparel ... display gene weird ... and whys the guy lookin at me like that

twisty lil guys! kinda hard to dress, REALLY FUN to draw! there's a lot of boring space on their tail with a lot of genes...

female looks so sad and ragged with less fur :(

Ancient :/ but my fave of the ancients <3 I wish the female wasnt so hidden by her pose/folded wings (beetle on her...), and like with Gaolers I wish they weren't just four legs two wings. the extra set of legs would've been so neat augh . or more prominent double wings! idk man!

yup! that sure is a raptor! their wings dont make sense and overall im just not too fond of the bipedal look. another one I simply don't get the hype for
n90x0wJ.png
xxxxxx
FR+0 | PREVIOUSLY @GlitchedFox

> ABOUT ME/FAQ
> ART SHOP
> NOW HIRING!

Subbed to all my own threads!
[emoji=banescale size=1] I'm not a huge fan of the M pose, and I don't like ancient gameplay mechanics in general [emoji=bogsneak size=1] Can be hard to work with when scrying or dressing [emoji=coatl size=1] Their proportions are a little weird and oh god those scroll prices [emoji=fae size=1] They can be really hard to dress and gene, especially with those huge wings [emoji=gaoler size=1] The female pose's wing makes it look like they have weirdly big hair [emoji=guardian size=1] They're so hard to dress sobs [emoji=imperial size=1] The female pose is confusing to me [emoji=mirror size=1] They look too naked to me lol [emoji=nocturne size=1] Both poses look kinda awkward to me and I don't like how similar both poses are [emoji=obelisk size=1] A lot of gene errors and the male poses can be difficult to work with [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] The male pose's chest looks too big to me and both poses can be very hard to dress [emoji=ridgeback size=1] The male pose can look a little silly and some genes look weird to me [emoji=skydancer size=1] The male pose can be a bit plain [emoji=snapper size=1] The male pose's mouth is too big and they can be difficult to gene [emoji=spiral size=1] They can look a little awkward and can be very hard to dress [emoji=tundra size=1] The female pose looks awkward and their faces look strange, as well as their torso proportions [emoji=veilspun size=1] They're weirdly difficult to gene and branches tends to clash a lot [emoji=wildclaw size=1] They are SO expensive and a lot of genes look kinda weird on them
I'm not a huge fan of the M pose, and I don't like ancient gameplay mechanics in general

Can be hard to work with when scrying or dressing

Their proportions are a little weird and oh god those scroll prices

They can be really hard to dress and gene, especially with those huge wings

The female pose's wing makes it look like they have weirdly big hair
They're so hard to dress sobs

The female pose is confusing to me

They look too naked to me lol

Both poses look kinda awkward to me and I don't like how similar both poses are

A lot of gene errors and the male poses can be difficult to work with

The male pose's chest looks too big to me and both poses can be very hard to dress

The male pose can look a little silly and some genes look weird to me

The male pose can be a bit plain

The male pose's mouth is too big and they can be difficult to gene

They can look a little awkward and can be very hard to dress

The female pose looks awkward and their faces look strange, as well as their torso proportions

They're weirdly difficult to gene and branches tends to clash a lot

They are SO expensive and a lot of genes look kinda weird on them
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13