Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] It's Something Cosmic...
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
331k dragons exalted this week!! final graphs [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/162803676023357440/906876071394279464/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/162803676023357440/906876141132980274/unknown.png[/img]
331k dragons exalted this week!! final graphs

unknown.png

unknown.png
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Everyone did so well. I was really hoping to see a flip (for the spiciness and bc I know how hard shadow was working) but it was a fun time regardless. I couldn't be around most of the week, but I know everyone worked hard on both sides.
Everyone did so well. I was really hoping to see a flip (for the spiciness and bc I know how hard shadow was working) but it was a fun time regardless. I couldn't be around most of the week, but I know everyone worked hard on both sides.
1DamPGa.gifGRmuABI.pngTTxEpjT.gif
GG, Icicles, congrats!

shambles off to warm up and mentally prepare for the remaining attending backlog waiting for us in the evening xD
GG, Icicles, congrats!

shambles off to warm up and mentally prepare for the remaining attending backlog waiting for us in the evening xD
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
consider my lair expanded, amigos. now go rest up, enjoy the perks of being the best, and grab a nice warm mug of hot cocoa.
consider my lair expanded, amigos. now go rest up, enjoy the perks of being the best, and grab a nice warm mug of hot cocoa.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
thank you for the absolute blast and the overwhelming support this past week <3
and congrats to ice! it was such a fun battle, now go have a well deserved rest:")
thank you for the absolute blast and the overwhelming support this past week <3
and congrats to ice! it was such a fun battle, now go have a well deserved rest:")
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
Congratulations Ice.

And congratulations to my fellow gooplings for working hard, keeping spirits up, and giving the battle your all. Y'alls are amazing and I am honored to be a part of this flight :3
Congratulations Ice.

And congratulations to my fellow gooplings for working hard, keeping spirits up, and giving the battle your all. Y'alls are amazing and I am honored to be a part of this flight :3
Congrats Ice!
Congrats Ice!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1] well done, fellow ice comrades. shadow, it was a blast :]

well done, fellow ice comrades. shadow, it was a blast :]
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
It was a blast last week and I had a great time attending for the first time, the floods were fun. Now I need to get caught up on things but first some more lair expansions so I can do even more prep for the next battle.
It was a blast last week and I had a great time attending for the first time, the floods were fun. Now I need to get caught up on things but first some more lair expansions so I can do even more prep for the next battle.
[color=indigo] Good fight, ice, and thanks to everyone who supported Shadow! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Good fight, ice, and thanks to everyone who supported Shadow!
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27