Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] It's Something Cosmic...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Let's go!! If I'm being honest I'm probably going to remain neutral throughout this fight, I just plan to supply the auction house with fodder x3 but best of luck to Shadow and Ice!
Let's go!! If I'm being honest I'm probably going to remain neutral throughout this fight, I just plan to supply the auction house with fodder x3 but best of luck to Shadow and Ice!
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
I am ready to exalt my like 5k levels for shadow *twitchy exalt finger*
I am ready to exalt my like 5k levels for shadow *twitchy exalt finger*
Lichtdrache.gif
Current mood getting as many last minute prelevels as possible [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/162777399082221568/903816301997359144/unknown.png[/img]
Current mood getting as many last minute prelevels as possible
unknown.png
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
I'm ready!
I'm ready!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
good luck to the both of you ^_^
good luck to the both of you ^_^
BuDq0ZK.gif
fight time
fight time
Good luck everyone! It's been quite a while since Ice's last battle, and no matter how it turns out, I'm happy to have been part of the preparation, even if it hasn't been as much as I would have liked it to be. We're all winners no matter who ends up on top!
Good luck everyone! It's been quite a while since Ice's last battle, and no matter how it turns out, I'm happy to have been part of the preparation, even if it hasn't been as much as I would have liked it to be. We're all winners no matter who ends up on top!
fo11Vhp.png
hyperventilating
hyperventilating
9bX8Cud.png
Let's go!
Let's go!
_______ dXuqilp.png __ Boltz/Reef
They/It/Xe
FR +2
Robot Lover
VjLJwBn.png
Jittery NOISES