Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Listing on AH] Am I the only one?
1 2
Am I the only one who gets really nervous when listing copies of items you got from other players on AH?

An example: I bought a full set of Standards from someone here on forums some time ago, then a couple of fests passed and I got a Standard of the Arcanist from the Joxar's crate you buy for 80kt. I didn't need a second one, but I cancelled my AH listing a couple of times before giving up on selling it entirely because I had a feeling that the person I bought Standards from was looking through AH and would see I was selling the same item I bought from them and would think I was abusing their sales by buying from them at discounted prices and reselling on AH.

edit: fixed a typo
Am I the only one who gets really nervous when listing copies of items you got from other players on AH?

An example: I bought a full set of Standards from someone here on forums some time ago, then a couple of fests passed and I got a Standard of the Arcanist from the Joxar's crate you buy for 80kt. I didn't need a second one, but I cancelled my AH listing a couple of times before giving up on selling it entirely because I had a feeling that the person I bought Standards from was looking through AH and would see I was selling the same item I bought from them and would think I was abusing their sales by buying from them at discounted prices and reselling on AH.

edit: fixed a typo
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
i think you are overthinking this haha
i think you are overthinking this haha
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
Guarantee you they’re either done checking AH for it (though I doubt they did that in the first place) or don’t care at this point lmao
Guarantee you they’re either done checking AH for it (though I doubt they did that in the first place) or don’t care at this point lmao
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
it's the economy! abuse it! make money, become the menace that everyone fears!
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Yeah, don't worry about it. Old fest items are collectables, you sell and buy when you can to make money or collect stuff.
And I rarely remember who I sell stuff to anyway so even if. :P
Yeah, don't worry about it. Old fest items are collectables, you sell and buy when you can to make money or collect stuff.
And I rarely remember who I sell stuff to anyway so even if. :P
With normal items? Not really.

With Usermade Skins and Accents? Definitely. A while ago, I accidentally bought a duplicate of an accent I already had directly from the creator, and I felt sooo awkward immediately reselling it for the same price they were selling their copies for to get my money back.
With normal items? Not really.

With Usermade Skins and Accents? Definitely. A while ago, I accidentally bought a duplicate of an accent I already had directly from the creator, and I felt sooo awkward immediately reselling it for the same price they were selling their copies for to get my money back.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
i absolutely guarantee the person who sold it to you doesnt care, and if they do then they're in the wrong. it's your item now and you can do whatever you want with it, not to mention quite some time has passed since you've gotten it.

but really, i guarantee that they dont care.
i absolutely guarantee the person who sold it to you doesnt care, and if they do then they're in the wrong. it's your item now and you can do whatever you want with it, not to mention quite some time has passed since you've gotten it.

but really, i guarantee that they dont care.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Why is FR community so nice?

I was expecting some people to read this and post something along the lines "yeah, I get that feeling, too", not to get any reassurance

You are amazing, thank you for making me feel better!
Why is FR community so nice?

I was expecting some people to read this and post something along the lines "yeah, I get that feeling, too", not to get any reassurance

You are amazing, thank you for making me feel better!
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
[quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-10-04 15:35:14" ] [font=Calibri][size=4]Guarantee you they’re either done checking AH for it (though I doubt they did that in the first place) or don’t care at this point lmao [/quote] Aye, been months. If they do see your listing, will most likely just think either you've another one by now or changed your mind. [/size][font=Calibri][size=3][i]Assuming they're not an absolutely Tundra like me and even remember usernames in the first place[/i][/size][font=Calibri][size=4]. Fair game.
fattycatty wrote on 2021-10-04 15:35:14:
Aye, been months. If they do see your listing, will most likely just think either you've another one by now or changed your mind. Assuming they're not an absolutely Tundra like me and even remember usernames in the first place. Fair game.

FRT + 14
SINNOUK
‎ ‎ ‎ Maevepanda's Color Bars: Aqua Maevepanda's Color Bars: Turquoise
Maevepanda's Color Bars: Goldenrod
‎ ‎ ‎ FIRE, I once read, is
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ the winter that
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎warms ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ and
‎‎ the spring
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎that ‎‎consumes.
[quote name="StarshipsFleeing" date="2021-10-04 15:37:27" ] it's the economy! abuse it! make money, become the menace that everyone fears! [/quote]
StarshipsFleeing wrote on 2021-10-04 15:37:27:
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
1 2