Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Listing on AH] Am I the only one?
1 2
The person you bought from got a price they were happy with, it's totally ok and fair for you to sell later for a price you are happy with.
As long as you're not in their thread begging for a huge huge discount and then instantly relisting for a profit, nobody has any reason to be upset or even notice.
The person you bought from got a price they were happy with, it's totally ok and fair for you to sell later for a price you are happy with.
As long as you're not in their thread begging for a huge huge discount and then instantly relisting for a profit, nobody has any reason to be upset or even notice.
nope, unless it seems like a misprice.
nope, unless it seems like a misprice.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
I feel the same way OP! Well, in my case, it was a raffle prize. I picked the prize specifically for its resell value. But then I got kinda nervous about selling it right away even though I know it doesn't actually matter and most likely no one would actually check, so I stored it instead, and now it's been... a very long time. Oops.
I feel the same way OP! Well, in my case, it was a raffle prize. I picked the prize specifically for its resell value. But then I got kinda nervous about selling it right away even though I know it doesn't actually matter and most likely no one would actually check, so I stored it instead, and now it's been... a very long time. Oops.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
1 2