Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Huge Fan! :3
1 2
@cordifolium @Cocolatia

Whoops! Got that fixed now.
@cordifolium @Cocolatia

Whoops! Got that fixed now.
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
go wind!
i hope to provide my breezy buddies with POWER
go wind!
i hope to provide my breezy buddies with POWER
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
Behold the sound the IvS push theme makes (insert sparkly star and meteor whoosh noises)
Behold the sound the IvS push theme makes (insert sparkly star and meteor whoosh noises)
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[quote name="0BirdMasta0" date="2021-10-03 05:44:33" ] When using all spaces boarding my OWN dragons for IvS so I can't store more fodder from others. Wait... Ice and shadow have badges for space donors from the opposite battling flight???? Do they expect traitors??? [/quote] Both flights allow claiming badges beyond the boarder's element: [i]After you've offered at least one space, feel free to claim your flight's badge! You may claim an additional flight's badge for each additional space offered.[/i]
0BirdMasta0 wrote on 2021-10-03 05:44:33:
When using all spaces boarding my OWN dragons for IvS so I can't store more fodder from others.
Wait...

Ice and shadow have badges for space donors from the opposite battling flight???? Do they expect traitors???

Both flights allow claiming badges beyond the boarder's element:
After you've offered at least one space, feel free to claim your flight's badge! You may claim an additional flight's badge for each additional space offered.
[quote name="0BirdMasta0" date="2021-10-03 05:44:33" ] When using all spaces boarding my OWN dragons for IvS so I can't store more fodder from others. Wait... Ice and shadow have badges for space donors from the opposite battling flight???? Do they expect traitors??? [/quote] The only true loyalty is to treasure and nice badges. [s]We're already so cursed over here that [i]actually [/i]being cursed by the Lightweaver might help us out.[/s] Shadowbinder might appreciate the misdirection. Icewarden will likely not. But really it's just pixels, you can favor whichever side you want regardless of where you're staying.
0BirdMasta0 wrote on 2021-10-03 05:44:33:
When using all spaces boarding my OWN dragons for IvS so I can't store more fodder from others.
Wait...

Ice and shadow have badges for space donors from the opposite battling flight???? Do they expect traitors???

The only true loyalty is to treasure and nice badges.

We're already so cursed over here that actually being cursed by the Lightweaver might help us out.

Shadowbinder might appreciate the misdirection.
Icewarden will likely not.

But really it's just pixels, you can favor whichever side you want regardless of where you're staying.
4QFtgPW.png
go wind go!!! happy pet n pats!!
go wind go!!! happy pet n pats!!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
[center][item=ice sprite] Ice has added an Ice Sprite to our boarder raffle![/center]
Ice Sprite
Ice has added an Ice Sprite to our boarder raffle!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
So many pats for the pets over at the Spooky Petting Zoo [emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
So many pats for the pets over at the Spooky Petting Zoo
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
1 2