Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What’s the net worth of your permas?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Maybe a few thousand gems because I have several perma babies and level twenty-fives. Most of my dragons consist of breeding projects I personally gene'd up myself, so there's no way I'll ever get even a fraction of what I put into them back out again.
Maybe a few thousand gems because I have several perma babies and level twenty-fives. Most of my dragons consist of breeding projects I personally gene'd up myself, so there's no way I'll ever get even a fraction of what I put into them back out again.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Doubt they'd be worth much except for a few specific ones tbh, everyone's heavily bred and none of my g1's are completely gened :')

Edit: the level 25's are probs worth at least 300 gems each but that's about it
Doubt they'd be worth much except for a few specific ones tbh, everyone's heavily bred and none of my g1's are completely gened :')

Edit: the level 25's are probs worth at least 300 gems each but that's about it
70804687p.png 70156534p.png 72742371p.png Rw7uKRS.png
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
@Reilata

OMG ... good one .. mine is only 7 but wow

@nahum

yes and I have like 15 7 digit projects .. but letting good ones go is hard
@Reilata

OMG ... good one .. mine is only 7 but wow

@nahum

yes and I have like 15 7 digit projects .. but letting good ones go is hard
A5i3AHB.png
@heeroku

bud i feel you
@heeroku

bud i feel you
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tree fiddy
tree fiddy
Not much. Some of my EY ones and G1s might go for a little more, but most just have value to me.
Not much. Some of my EY ones and G1s might go for a little more, but most just have value to me.
The most beautiful moment of life
Minimum 2 mil gem because of Nadira alone but I'm curious how much my other dragons worth in gem. Some probably worth more than others
Minimum 2 mil gem because of Nadira alone but I'm curious how much my other dragons worth in gem. Some probably worth more than others
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@crowbar

that’s a lot of trees!

@altassar

i can’t see myself letting go of my permas anytime soon but the curiosity is the call of the void!
@crowbar

that’s a lot of trees!

@altassar

i can’t see myself letting go of my permas anytime soon but the curiosity is the call of the void!
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
no idea.

quite a few of them are lvl 25, and some of them are pretty nice gen1s and eternally youthful kiddos, so probably around 10k gems or so? maybe a bit more if I find the right buyers or somethin?
no idea.

quite a few of them are lvl 25, and some of them are pretty nice gen1s and eternally youthful kiddos, so probably around 10k gems or so? maybe a bit more if I find the right buyers or somethin?
+2 FR time
he/they
Absolutely no clue… I have 120+ permas so it would take a while (and a lot of guess work) to total out what they may be worth. They’re all gened G1s… lots are doubles, some have art, and a 25+ have UM skins/accents.

I’ve always had a tiny urge in the back of my mind to do a full clear out, but I don’t think I could ever commit to it!
Absolutely no clue… I have 120+ permas so it would take a while (and a lot of guess work) to total out what they may be worth. They’re all gened G1s… lots are doubles, some have art, and a 25+ have UM skins/accents.

I’ve always had a tiny urge in the back of my mind to do a full clear out, but I don’t think I could ever commit to it!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11