Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What’s the net worth of your permas?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Romaki

a fellow tiny lair emerges!! your babs are so cute though, 4kg seems like a lowball!
@Romaki

a fellow tiny lair emerges!! your babs are so cute though, 4kg seems like a lowball!
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a dragon who, on her own, I'm pretty sure I could get big money for (XXY shadow/shadow/stonewash G1 with shadow eyes and three gem genes, my baby) and a decent enough G1 collection that I think might be enough to net me quite a lot of treasure. Nothing huge like Roundsey dragons, low-gen imps or 6-digits dragons, but still!
I have a dragon who, on her own, I'm pretty sure I could get big money for (XXY shadow/shadow/stonewash G1 with shadow eyes and three gem genes, my baby) and a decent enough G1 collection that I think might be enough to net me quite a lot of treasure. Nothing huge like Roundsey dragons, low-gen imps or 6-digits dragons, but still!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
I mean, honestly, that depends on which tab we're looking at. But I have some dragons I think would be preeetty valuable. My glitch dragon tap would definitely be at least 1mil t, since they're almost all old gened G1s. Plus I have a few level 25s floating around and multiple finished projects...

So if I had to take an estimate for my entire lair, I'd guess 3mil treasure.
I mean, honestly, that depends on which tab we're looking at. But I have some dragons I think would be preeetty valuable. My glitch dragon tap would definitely be at least 1mil t, since they're almost all old gened G1s. Plus I have a few level 25s floating around and multiple finished projects...

So if I had to take an estimate for my entire lair, I'd guess 3mil treasure.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
I have no idea. Probably not very much, though most of them are level 25 so maybe I'd get a few 100k each. I think the only one worth anything is Clay, who is an XYY G1 wildclaw (but otherwise the victim of some truly terrible gene choices)
I have no idea. Probably not very much, though most of them are level 25 so maybe I'd get a few 100k each. I think the only one worth anything is Clay, who is an XYY G1 wildclaw (but otherwise the victim of some truly terrible gene choices)
qesQFkT.gif
I can't think of any of mine that wouldn't go for fodder price except for my level 25s. All my gen 1s are bred and none of them have spectacular or matchy colours. One of them's a Fire primal but I still doubt I'd make the cost of his eye vial back.

They're all at least somewhat levelled, just to keep the fodder at the top of the list, but only a handful are levelled past 8 or so.

Good thing I wasn't buying any of them for investment purposes.
I can't think of any of mine that wouldn't go for fodder price except for my level 25s. All my gen 1s are bred and none of them have spectacular or matchy colours. One of them's a Fire primal but I still doubt I'd make the cost of his eye vial back.

They're all at least somewhat levelled, just to keep the fodder at the top of the list, but only a handful are levelled past 8 or so.

Good thing I wasn't buying any of them for investment purposes.
A couple million, at least, I think, considering what I bought some of them for. Then again, I may be biased. [emoji=skydancer laughing size=1]
A couple million, at least, I think, considering what I bought some of them for. Then again, I may be biased.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
the majority of them are definitely will be fodder-priced. some of them are missing genes, all of them simply have nothing special at all (and i indeed bought them for fodder prices, obtained as a gift from friends or just bred for free).
i spent LOTS of money geneing basic tundra into skydancer with skink-shimmer-opal, but the reason why i did this means something only to me. she's not a g1; she's a daughter of my progens. and i really love my progens and their entire family.

i think the most priced ones would be my portal/gw grinders because they're 25's with needed stats and stones, lol. and i can't even sell my mire flyer as he is my progen.
the majority of them are definitely will be fodder-priced. some of them are missing genes, all of them simply have nothing special at all (and i indeed bought them for fodder prices, obtained as a gift from friends or just bred for free).
i spent LOTS of money geneing basic tundra into skydancer with skink-shimmer-opal, but the reason why i did this means something only to me. she's not a g1; she's a daughter of my progens. and i really love my progens and their entire family.

i think the most priced ones would be my portal/gw grinders because they're 25's with needed stats and stones, lol. and i can't even sell my mire flyer as he is my progen.
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
They're priceless to me, but mostly because of the sentimental value. There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's Mastercard.

Realistically, though? They're probably worth 10 gems and a shoelace, aside for the two double g1s that still need a lot of work.
They're priceless to me, but mostly because of the sentimental value. There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's Mastercard.

Realistically, though? They're probably worth 10 gems and a shoelace, aside for the two double g1s that still need a lot of work.
Haha oh god, I exalted all of my gened xyz gen1 permas (including a gen1 wildclaw and coatl) the day before yesterday. I never have the patience to sell them. Right now I have two permas. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70542053][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705421/70542053_350.png[/img][/url] She's around 170-200kg, but to me she's worth an imperial breed change or a gen1 imperial. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70223019][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702231/70223019_350.png[/img][/url] Him I bought for 2kg, so fully gened I'd put him somewhere 7-8kg.
Haha oh god, I exalted all of my gened xyz gen1 permas (including a gen1 wildclaw and coatl) the day before yesterday. I never have the patience to sell them.

Right now I have two permas.

70542053_350.png

She's around 170-200kg, but to me she's worth an imperial breed change or a gen1 imperial.

70223019_350.png

Him I bought for 2kg, so fully gened I'd put him somewhere 7-8kg.
88752870.png90231961.png
[quote name="Marmite" date="2021-09-05 03:04:23" ] They're priceless to me, but mostly because of the sentimental value. There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's Mastercard. Realistically, though? They're probably worth 10 gems and a shoelace, aside for the two double g1s that still need a lot of work. [/quote] yes. this is the best description that could've ever existed.
Marmite wrote on 2021-09-05 03:04:23:

yes. this is the best description that could've ever existed.
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11