Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if u were a dragon with capsule gene..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
..what would be in ur capsule?

mine would be full of Dangerous Substances Of Unknown Nature and i'd paint a cartoony warning label on the clear bit with a skull and crossbones and-

or hot cocoa.
..what would be in ur capsule?

mine would be full of Dangerous Substances Of Unknown Nature and i'd paint a cartoony warning label on the clear bit with a skull and crossbones and-

or hot cocoa.
obligatory ice flight hot cocoa
obligatory ice flight hot cocoa
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
A1 Steak Sauce
A1 Steak Sauce
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
diet dr pepper
diet dr pepper
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
ok but how would hot cocoa work? do you have to keep your body temperature high to keep the cocoa hot, or is it naturally always hot and in warm summers you just perish?

for me, uhh, probably apple juice. it's good hot and cold, and it's the Best Thing.
ok but how would hot cocoa work? do you have to keep your body temperature high to keep the cocoa hot, or is it naturally always hot and in warm summers you just perish?

for me, uhh, probably apple juice. it's good hot and cold, and it's the Best Thing.
Tea
green mint tea to be precise
Tea
green mint tea to be precise
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[quote name="Falinks" date="2021-08-15 05:31:10" ] ok but how would hot cocoa work? do you have to keep your body temperature high to keep the cocoa hot, or is it naturally always hot and in warm summers you just perish? for me, uhh, probably apple juice. it's good hot and cold, and it's the Best Thing. [/quote] mm i think it'd be hot all the time. nice and warm. good for ice dragons (but probably not as good for lightning dragons who live in the desert... x-x) ALSO WHAT DO YOU MEAN APPLE JUICE IS GOOD HOT??? IS IT?? that feels like a crime but ive never had it that way-
Falinks wrote on 2021-08-15 05:31:10:

mm i think it'd be hot all the time. nice and warm. good for ice dragons (but probably not as good for lightning dragons who live in the desert... x-x)

ALSO WHAT DO YOU MEAN APPLE JUICE IS GOOD HOT??? IS IT?? that feels like a crime but ive never had it that way-
Whatever that liquid canonically is, I guess. The idea of consumables or other unnatural substances trapped in my body is terrifying.
Whatever that liquid canonically is, I guess. The idea of consumables or other unnatural substances trapped in my body is terrifying.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Oversweetened lemonade, the kind with the sugar not quite mixed in enough like at carnivals. Delicious.
Oversweetened lemonade, the kind with the sugar not quite mixed in enough like at carnivals. Delicious.
>:) evil text,, they/them
neurodivergent
nature flight
x6.png hTrS9lv.png n3.png certified
wildclaw
enjoyer
peach juice
peach juice
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop