Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if u were a dragon with capsule gene..
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
definitely diet coke since it's the only thing i drink :D
definitely diet coke since it's the only thing i drink :D
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
pink lemonade with little ice cubes and an umbrella. you'd have to shake me around to get all the little pulpy bits off of the bottom
pink lemonade with little ice cubes and an umbrella. you'd have to shake me around to get all the little pulpy bits off of the bottom
5iaab.gif mFOKN.gif STgL5.gif A0c7s.gif
coffee
coffee
1xcX4j2.gif
Hmmmmm... I think chicken noodle soup would be good!
Hmmmmm... I think chicken noodle soup would be good!
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
i went to a diner earlier today and ordered cranberry juice mixed with orange juice for the first time in ages and it was so good so definitely that
i went to a diner earlier today and ordered cranberry juice mixed with orange juice for the first time in ages and it was so good so definitely that
transgender.pngTkQY47D.pngAromantic.pngfsMWPHj.pnggenderqueer.pnga9etaNf.gifKNAvkWg.pngdaily_candles.pngKJF0pqy.gif
iced tea

maybe apple juice too
iced tea

maybe apple juice too
VIO_edit.gif
Rockstar lemonade
Rockstar lemonade
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Sprite cuz I luv it
Sprite cuz I luv it
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
My capsule would be like on of those squishy liquid packs things that used to be sold as toys. Water wiggler? I have no idea what they were called lol. They had sparkles and all kinds of trinkets in the water.
My capsule would be like on of those squishy liquid packs things that used to be sold as toys. Water wiggler? I have no idea what they were called lol. They had sparkles and all kinds of trinkets in the water.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
my capsule would be filled with grape slushy :)

or, if i wanted to think deeper on it, most likely to be stomach acid. The strong stuff. i can eat a n y t h i n g
my capsule would be filled with grape slushy :)

or, if i wanted to think deeper on it, most likely to be stomach acid. The strong stuff. i can eat a n y t h i n g
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22