Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if u were a dragon with capsule gene..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Iced tea, for sure.
Iced tea, for sure.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Milk
Milk
KACHOW
Is the capsule gene potentially removeable and/or accessable? What would be the point in me being a container of infinite snapple if I cannot drink the snapple?
Is the capsule gene potentially removeable and/or accessable? What would be the point in me being a container of infinite snapple if I cannot drink the snapple?
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
The regurgitated paste of pure sprinkles that look suspiciously like cardboard or concrete

I’ve never eaten sprinkles since that day.
The regurgitated paste of pure sprinkles that look suspiciously like cardboard or concrete

..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
[quote name="PeacefulPyro" date="2021-08-15 07:52:17" ] The regurgitated paste of pure sprinkles that look suspiciously like cardboard or concrete I’ve never eaten sprinkles since that day. [/quote] thanks im never touching a sprinkle ever again
PeacefulPyro wrote on 2021-08-15 07:52:17:

thanks im never touching a sprinkle ever again
[quote name="@Deathstalker" date="2021-08-15 07:47:39" ] What would be the point in me being a container of infinite snapple if I cannot drink the snapple? [/quote] You’d lead others to a treasure you cannot possess
@Deathstalker wrote on 2021-08-15 07:47:39:
What would be the point in me being a container of infinite snapple if I cannot drink the snapple?

You’d lead others to a treasure you cannot possess
[quote name="@FoxGoblin" date="2021-08-15 07:52:56" ] [quote name="PeacefulPyro" date="2021-08-15 07:52:17" ] The regurgitated paste of pure sprinkles that look suspiciously like cardboard or concrete I’ve never eaten sprinkles since that day. [/quote] thanks im never touching a sprinkle ever again [/quote] You’re welcome :) Just be glad you didn’t experience the trauma of trying to eat an entire container full of pure sprinkles, i would absolutely not recommend it. Also don’t ever mix chocolate sauce and water…
@FoxGoblin wrote on 2021-08-15 07:52:56:
PeacefulPyro wrote on 2021-08-15 07:52:17:

thanks im never touching a sprinkle ever again

You’re welcome :)

Just be glad you didn’t experience the trauma of trying to eat an entire container full of pure sprinkles, i would absolutely not recommend it. Also don’t ever mix chocolate sauce and water…
gender fluid
gender fluid
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Aloe Vera, or Hydrocortisone

Not exactly liquids, more like goo....but I like the idea of being filled with a healing substance

If sticking with just "true" liquids id go with fresh water and keep aquatic critters in there
Aloe Vera, or Hydrocortisone

Not exactly liquids, more like goo....but I like the idea of being filled with a healing substance

If sticking with just "true" liquids id go with fresh water and keep aquatic critters in there
FL_QUD_THEMED_FORUM_SIG_1.png
[quote name="PeacefulPyro" date="2021-08-15 07:53:54" ] [quote name="@Deathstalker" date="2021-08-15 07:47:39" ] What would be the point in me being a container of infinite snapple if I cannot drink the snapple? [/quote] You’d lead others to a treasure you cannot possess [/quote] I can accept that.
PeacefulPyro wrote on 2021-08-15 07:53:54:
@Deathstalker wrote on 2021-08-15 07:47:39:
What would be the point in me being a container of infinite snapple if I cannot drink the snapple?

You’d lead others to a treasure you cannot possess

I can accept that.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22