Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breed u hate but everyone else loves?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@Recallback i was being genuine lol, though i do tend to not realise how sarcastic my words can sound :(

I always assumed since i saw stuff like tun tun troop and tons of mono lairs on them that they were very popular, especially when everyone was hyped about the pre-release obelisks being tundra 3 lol (which i personally was dreading, a fully furred dragon would not suit earth whatsoever)
@Recallback i was being genuine lol, though i do tend to not realise how sarcastic my words can sound :(

I always assumed since i saw stuff like tun tun troop and tons of mono lairs on them that they were very popular, especially when everyone was hyped about the pre-release obelisks being tundra 3 lol (which i personally was dreading, a fully furred dragon would not suit earth whatsoever)
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
F pearlcatchers. I actually like the male pose better. The female one looks kinda awkward and too maternal for my taste.
F pearlcatchers. I actually like the male pose better. The female one looks kinda awkward and too maternal for my taste.
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
idk how popular Nocs are, but i simply cannot vibe with them

they can look beautiful with some of my preferred genes, but even my dragon-hoarding self can't seem to keep 'em in my grasp
idk how popular Nocs are, but i simply cannot vibe with them

they can look beautiful with some of my preferred genes, but even my dragon-hoarding self can't seem to keep 'em in my grasp
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
9GImlPT.png
I still really dislike Pearlcatchers. Their weird anatomy, the consciously cutesy female pose - do not want.

I also can't vibe with nocturnes. I don't hate them but I almost always find myself not keeping them.

and I know Obelisks are shiny and new but I don't like them either. They're just not very dragony.
I still really dislike Pearlcatchers. Their weird anatomy, the consciously cutesy female pose - do not want.

I also can't vibe with nocturnes. I don't hate them but I almost always find myself not keeping them.

and I know Obelisks are shiny and new but I don't like them either. They're just not very dragony.
There are no breeds I outright hate, but Faes and Banescales tend to be a little boring for me.
There are no breeds I outright hate, but Faes and Banescales tend to be a little boring for me.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Faes.
I just don’t get them, the poses are kinda weird and if I want a dragon with fins my go-to is Bogsneak.
Also it’s difficult to take them seriously. I have a fae in my lore who is supposed to be intimidating/spooky but he just looks like he’s dressed up in some kind of Halloween outfit rather than actually being a threat. His sister is supposed to be a hella powerful mage but she just kinda looks… sparkly.
I don’t know if I explained that well but faes just don’t look good to me, never saw the appeal.
Faes.
I just don’t get them, the poses are kinda weird and if I want a dragon with fins my go-to is Bogsneak.
Also it’s difficult to take them seriously. I have a fae in my lore who is supposed to be intimidating/spooky but he just looks like he’s dressed up in some kind of Halloween outfit rather than actually being a threat. His sister is supposed to be a hella powerful mage but she just kinda looks… sparkly.
I don’t know if I explained that well but faes just don’t look good to me, never saw the appeal.
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
I like Banescales but like...I also don't
[quote name="EeveeDream" date="2021-08-13 00:43:21" ] I like Banescales but like...I also don't [/quote] I have the same issue with Banes. I really really like them, but... their gene choices just don't do it for me. It's like none of them are cohesive somehow? It's hard to explain. Their terts are just rough. Like, yeah, Skeletal and Wraith are REALLY good, but they're not really... universal? Like they require a specific aesthetic. A popular dragon everyone likes that I don't like is female-pose Wildclaws in particular. They look like they're about to topple over.
EeveeDream wrote on 2021-08-13 00:43:21:

I have the same issue with Banes. I really really like them, but... their gene choices just don't do it for me. It's like none of them are cohesive somehow? It's hard to explain. Their terts are just rough. Like, yeah, Skeletal and Wraith are REALLY good, but they're not really... universal? Like they require a specific aesthetic.

A popular dragon everyone likes that I don't like is female-pose Wildclaws in particular. They look like they're about to topple over.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
For me that would be the Fae. Well, I don't hate it, it's just so hard to work with apparel wise. But I love Snappers and many people hate them^^
For me that would be the Fae. Well, I don't hate it, it's just so hard to work with apparel wise. But I love Snappers and many people hate them^^
egg.gif
I really dislike snappers and ridgebacks, I don't have any in my lair. I also really dislike the F imp pose. Literally nothing looks good on it, and they always look so weird. Also I think Veils are overrated, especially with how expensive they are. No hate to anyone who likes these dragons, I'm just not a huge fan <3
I really dislike snappers and ridgebacks, I don't have any in my lair. I also really dislike the F imp pose. Literally nothing looks good on it, and they always look so weird. Also I think Veils are overrated, especially with how expensive they are. No hate to anyone who likes these dragons, I'm just not a huge fan <3
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29