Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breed u hate but everyone else loves?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Imperials, but only when it comes to drawing them.
Imperials, but only when it comes to drawing them.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
I don't hate them, but male imps are EXTREMELY overrated
I don't hate them, but male imps are EXTREMELY overrated
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Abberations for me. I like the gimmick, but their genes are just not very exciting. An ancient with boring genes just can't strike my fancy. Some people do really cool things with em/their accents, but I just can't get into them.
Abberations for me. I like the gimmick, but their genes are just not very exciting. An ancient with boring genes just can't strike my fancy. Some people do really cool things with em/their accents, but I just can't get into them.
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Hate Skydancer F pose :')

I'm trying to bribe myself into liking one enough to include in my lair because the skins for the pose are so nice though.
Hate Skydancer F pose :')

I'm trying to bribe myself into liking one enough to include in my lair because the skins for the pose are so nice though.
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
I've always been pretty neutral on imps (though I do love how dynamic the F pose is).

Wildclaws are probably my least favorite though, which is insane considering my love for paleontology. I think it might be BECAUSE I like dinosaurs that they seem so anatomically off to me. Their poses are also pretty boring imo. I do appreciate how their big wings provide a great canvas for skin makers though.
I've always been pretty neutral on imps (though I do love how dynamic the F pose is).

Wildclaws are probably my least favorite though, which is insane considering my love for paleontology. I think it might be BECAUSE I like dinosaurs that they seem so anatomically off to me. Their poses are also pretty boring imo. I do appreciate how their big wings provide a great canvas for skin makers though.
VOIPBvS.png
Why are wildclaws one of the most popular breeds? They’re definitely neat but like. Not any more than any other breed? There’s nothing super special abt them besides being expensive and their funny raptor toes.
Why are wildclaws one of the most popular breeds? They’re definitely neat but like. Not any more than any other breed? There’s nothing super special abt them besides being expensive and their funny raptor toes.
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
I don't like female skydancers, but every skin shop does :")
I don't like female skydancers, but every skin shop does :")
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
pearlcatchers, their hatchlings look underbaked LOL and adults are just plain ugly
pearlcatchers, their hatchlings look underbaked LOL and adults are just plain ugly
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
i personally dislike wildclaws. i get why they are liked since they are very good for making cool skins, but they are still like...really boring to me. i only have two and they barely leave the hibden.
i personally dislike wildclaws. i get why they are liked since they are very good for making cool skins, but they are still like...really boring to me. i only have two and they barely leave the hibden.
Forum Signature in progress!
Wishlist
Art Shop
I wouldn't say I have a breed that I hate, but I really don't care for snappers, or faes. Or nocturnes actually- Snappers are just impossible to dress for me, and I just don't really like faes? I find them hard to dress and a bit boring. I think nocturnes are because of how many gen 1s I get that start as nocturnes, I just don't like them without apparel or a skin / accent :,)
I wouldn't say I have a breed that I hate, but I really don't care for snappers, or faes. Or nocturnes actually- Snappers are just impossible to dress for me, and I just don't really like faes? I find them hard to dress and a bit boring. I think nocturnes are because of how many gen 1s I get that start as nocturnes, I just don't like them without apparel or a skin / accent :,)
Koresh.png

go check them out :] ^
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29