Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breed u hate but everyone else loves?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
pearlcatchers and mirrors <///3 male skydancers and female imps too!!
pearlcatchers and mirrors <///3 male skydancers and female imps too!!
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
coatls are so annoying somehow my inventory got full of them i don't know what im supposed to do with all these coatls why game
coatls are so annoying somehow my inventory got full of them i don't know what im supposed to do with all these coatls why game
They said popular breeds y'all just airing out on breeds you don't like in general when you say Snappers, Bogs, and Tundras which no one likes /hj

As for popular breeds I do not like, I'm not a huge Pearlcatcher fan? I used to be super duper into em, but now I only really keep em for sentimental reasons? I have one I intentionally got I can think of but like. They have nervous horse energy I needed that.
They said popular breeds y'all just airing out on breeds you don't like in general when you say Snappers, Bogs, and Tundras which no one likes /hj

As for popular breeds I do not like, I'm not a huge Pearlcatcher fan? I used to be super duper into em, but now I only really keep em for sentimental reasons? I have one I intentionally got I can think of but like. They have nervous horse energy I needed that.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I dont really like spirals all that much but im not sure if everyone actually likes them.
I dont really like spirals all that much but im not sure if everyone actually likes them.
193.png
194.png
5198.png
Veils. Congrats you've a more expensive Fae with no ability to dress and look sickly. I've one, solely to have one breed of each Ancient. Can't even remember what she looks like because she's chucked in my hibden.

Coatls are a close second but the only saving grace is my boy Teo. I've.. one other, I think just one. Literally says how much I care when I forget a dragon might exist lol.

Imps are saved because I love the male pose. Female poses can you just.. not.
Veils. Congrats you've a more expensive Fae with no ability to dress and look sickly. I've one, solely to have one breed of each Ancient. Can't even remember what she looks like because she's chucked in my hibden.

Coatls are a close second but the only saving grace is my boy Teo. I've.. one other, I think just one. Literally says how much I care when I forget a dragon might exist lol.

Imps are saved because I love the male pose. Female poses can you just.. not.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
I've tried so hard but I really can't bring myself to like Nocturnes much ;; I have one as a Shadow rep, but I just don't like either adult poses (the babies are admittedly very cute though!)
I've tried so hard but I really can't bring myself to like Nocturnes much ;; I have one as a Shadow rep, but I just don't like either adult poses (the babies are admittedly very cute though!)
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I really don't like tundras at all. The fur makes them really awkward to dress and their faces are just goofy. Male guardians are also pretty boring and I barely use them.
I really don't like tundras at all. The fur makes them really awkward to dress and their faces are just goofy. Male guardians are also pretty boring and I barely use them.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
i genuinely do not understand the hype over male wildclaws. their faces always feel off to me for some reason? maybe something about the pose too? females look a lot better imo
i genuinely do not understand the hype over male wildclaws. their faces always feel off to me for some reason? maybe something about the pose too? females look a lot better imo
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
[quote name="@Recallback" date="2021-08-12 20:29:47" ] They said popular breeds y'all just airing out on breeds you don't like in general when you say Snappers, Bogs, and Tundras which no one likes /hj [/quote] Wait tundras aren’t popular? I thought they were like super popular- coatl and skydancer levels of loved 0-0”
@Recallback wrote on 2021-08-12 20:29:47:

Wait tundras aren’t popular? I thought they were like super popular- coatl and skydancer levels of loved 0-0”
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
[quote name="PeacefulPyro" date="2021-08-12 22:17:21" ] [quote name="@Recallback" date="2021-08-12 20:29:47" ] They said popular breeds y'all just airing out on breeds you don't like in general when you say Snappers, Bogs, and Tundras which no one likes /hj [/quote] Wait tundras aren’t popular? I thought they were like super popular- coatl and skydancer levels of loved 0-0” [/quote] I cannot tell if the tone is genuine, but nope! Tundra's are super unpopular, very hip to not like em. Which is fair seeing as I didn't like them for the longest time either.
PeacefulPyro wrote on 2021-08-12 22:17:21:
@Recallback wrote on 2021-08-12 20:29:47:

Wait tundras aren’t popular? I thought they were like super popular- coatl and skydancer levels of loved 0-0”

I cannot tell if the tone is genuine, but nope! Tundra's are super unpopular, very hip to not like em. Which is fair seeing as I didn't like them for the longest time either.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29