Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeds you adore
1 2 3 4 5 6
Tundras and Gaolers!! Love those big fluffy guys....

I still remember when Bogsneaks got released and I spent a solid few hours in a bliss-fueled trance, female Bogsneaks are the ONLY dragons
Tundras and Gaolers!! Love those big fluffy guys....

I still remember when Bogsneaks got released and I spent a solid few hours in a bliss-fueled trance, female Bogsneaks are the ONLY dragons
143973s64ei05ghw.gif
1294430j4ozkwci0p.gif
487019ciadv6xfmv.gif
892701w3ywmqn4c6.gif
they/them, 21
ninbinarycatcher.png
tuntuns!! theyre so fluffy,,,, noodles

coatls bcs theyre sausages with legs

faes bcs theyre weird and spindly with long necks!
tuntuns!! theyre so fluffy,,,, noodles

coatls bcs theyre sausages with legs

faes bcs theyre weird and spindly with long necks!
call me lumi or al!
any pronouns
sometimes i struggle to type properly, please be patient with me
click for pwyw min 50 gem sketches!
skydancers, veils, f pose pearlies. so good.
skydancers, veils, f pose pearlies. so good.
Obelisksssss, especially the females they're so good. Also love Veilspuns and male Wildclaws (specifically male ones, don't ask me why lol)
Obelisksssss, especially the females they're so good. Also love Veilspuns and male Wildclaws (specifically male ones, don't ask me why lol)
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Guardians are my charge <3

They look more earthly than watery personally especially since earthshaker has a beard but tidelord don’t but thats for another day

But just look at them, beautiful colours, wings look amazing, the back wing isnt a mess, there is 0 inaccuracies *internal screaming gets louder*, they have perfect proportions too!

And there’s like 0 genes that wouldn’t work on a guardian, they’re cheap as heck and you are blessed with them from the start. I personally was blessed with two gorgeous starters, both of which the beautiful guardian breed.

Their head

Their amazing poses! It screams power and elegance and devotion and POWER <3 <3 <3

I have genuinely considered many times going full guardian, but if i had all guardians i may begin a descent into maddness…
Guardians are my charge <3

They look more earthly than watery personally especially since earthshaker has a beard but tidelord don’t but thats for another day

But just look at them, beautiful colours, wings look amazing, the back wing isnt a mess, there is 0 inaccuracies *internal screaming gets louder*, they have perfect proportions too!

And there’s like 0 genes that wouldn’t work on a guardian, they’re cheap as heck and you are blessed with them from the start. I personally was blessed with two gorgeous starters, both of which the beautiful guardian breed.

Their head

Their amazing poses! It screams power and elegance and devotion and POWER <3 <3 <3

I have genuinely considered many times going full guardian, but if i had all guardians i may begin a descent into maddness…
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
Tundras, because floof. I have at least 400.

And Gaolers, also because floof, and also rawr.
Tundras, because floof. I have at least 400.

And Gaolers, also because floof, and also rawr.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Veilspuns and Gaolers from ancients
Obelisks and Wildclaws from moderns
im still waiting to see if the next ancient is gonna be plague and if it's gonna look like a monstrous decaying mutated thing, then count it my favorite one from the ancients too xd
Veilspuns and Gaolers from ancients
Obelisks and Wildclaws from moderns
im still waiting to see if the next ancient is gonna be plague and if it's gonna look like a monstrous decaying mutated thing, then count it my favorite one from the ancients too xd
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
i'm a minimalist lair w/ a no ancient restriction atm but i LOVE and ADORE and CHERISH banescales

also i really like guardians!! (if i had a nickel for every guardian in my lair id have two nickels. which isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened twice within 6 dragons)
i'm a minimalist lair w/ a no ancient restriction atm but i LOVE and ADORE and CHERISH banescales

also i really like guardians!! (if i had a nickel for every guardian in my lair id have two nickels. which isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened twice within 6 dragons)
3UUXp8G.png
Skydancers Skychickens
Skydancers Skychickens
RIDGEBACKS AND BOGSNEAKS
MY BELOVED
RIDGEBACKS AND BOGSNEAKS
MY BELOVED
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png