Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeds you adore
1 2 3 4 5 6
My lair is about a third Fae. Love those weird little bug dragons.
My lair is about a third Fae. Love those weird little bug dragons.
DSEHBxF.png
Fae!! Absolute favs. Imperials are also good.

There's quite a few breeds (skydancers, pearlcatchers) that I super love them when I see other peoples', but I have a hard time finding ones to keep that I like. I finally have some good skydancers as of recently but I went through quite a few that weren't quite right.
Fae!! Absolute favs. Imperials are also good.

There's quite a few breeds (skydancers, pearlcatchers) that I super love them when I see other peoples', but I have a hard time finding ones to keep that I like. I finally have some good skydancers as of recently but I went through quite a few that weren't quite right.
bVVJNGR.png
In Lightning? Join VOLT Teams! Ask me about it!
Big time mirror dragon fan, here! I've loved them since day 1. It's exciting to see new breeds come out, and I have a soft spot for pearlies and gaoler dragons, too. But murder pups will always be my passion and first love.
Big time mirror dragon fan, here! I've loved them since day 1. It's exciting to see new breeds come out, and I have a soft spot for pearlies and gaoler dragons, too. But murder pups will always be my passion and first love.
*inhales deeply* Male Imps, Coatls, Nocturnes, Guardians, Mirrors, Bogsneaks, Wildclaws, male Ridgebacks, Obelisks, Banescales, Snappers and Skydancers,
*inhales deeply* Male Imps, Coatls, Nocturnes, Guardians, Mirrors, Bogsneaks, Wildclaws, male Ridgebacks, Obelisks, Banescales, Snappers and Skydancers,
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
I love Ridgebacks. They're so fearsome and majestic and I'm so glad they're the dragons for Lightning flight. I'm always confused when people say they don't like them lol
I love Ridgebacks. They're so fearsome and majestic and I'm so glad they're the dragons for Lightning flight. I'm always confused when people say they don't like them lol
qHzwbwf.png
A hatchery dedicated to Lightning reps and the Lightning aesthetic

FObX7rS.pngmjtJ868.pngnWiQNX9.png
obelisks, veilspun, pearlcatchers, and wildclaws are my top favorites! snappers and skydancers are up there too.
obelisks, veilspun, pearlcatchers, and wildclaws are my top favorites! snappers and skydancers are up there too.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

its so hard to choose! i love imperials, skydancers and coatls but i've also really been into obelisks and tundras recently bc floof, faes bc theyre like huge fairies and snappers just bc they look so silly
its so hard to choose! i love imperials, skydancers and coatls but i've also really been into obelisks and tundras recently bc floof, faes bc theyre like huge fairies and snappers just bc they look so silly
1 2 3 4 5 6