Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeds you adore
1 2 3 4 5 6
Imperials and coatls are the ones I have the most of. But I also enjoy female pearlcatchers and female skydancers. Guardians and wildclaws are pretty nice too.
Imperials and coatls are the ones I have the most of. But I also enjoy female pearlcatchers and female skydancers. Guardians and wildclaws are pretty nice too.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
skydancers are so good, they're just so. good, i hs
skydancers are so good, they're just so. good, i hs
Z5jS3rB.png
Honestly I like most of the breeds, but I absolutely adore mirrors and wildclaws.

Mirrors are so ferocious looking with the pose they are drawn in, but with the right apparel they can also look playful or focused. They make great lore villains but can also easily be written as good guys. My only problem with them is on the female pose the line between the wing and body is kind of harsh, so when geneing them it can be hard to find a good primary and secondary combo.

I like wildclaws because both poses are nice and easy to dress. They are also big feathered dinosaurs which is definitely cool. The males also make great pfps because the wing gets rid of most of the white space. Their large wings show secondary genes really well. Sometimes their wings look kind of flat but apparel an fix that pretty easily. The bee gene also works well at solving this.
Honestly I like most of the breeds, but I absolutely adore mirrors and wildclaws.

Mirrors are so ferocious looking with the pose they are drawn in, but with the right apparel they can also look playful or focused. They make great lore villains but can also easily be written as good guys. My only problem with them is on the female pose the line between the wing and body is kind of harsh, so when geneing them it can be hard to find a good primary and secondary combo.

I like wildclaws because both poses are nice and easy to dress. They are also big feathered dinosaurs which is definitely cool. The males also make great pfps because the wing gets rid of most of the white space. Their large wings show secondary genes really well. Sometimes their wings look kind of flat but apparel an fix that pretty easily. The bee gene also works well at solving this.
I will put something here eventually.
Ridgebacks!! I love Ridgebacks so much. I can never have enough Ridgebacks. I love how they look goofy and intimidating at the same time. I love their snouts to death.

I also love Wildclaws, they're my second favorite, but I can't really put into words why I love them so much. I just do!
Ridgebacks!! I love Ridgebacks so much. I can never have enough Ridgebacks. I love how they look goofy and intimidating at the same time. I love their snouts to death.

I also love Wildclaws, they're my second favorite, but I can't really put into words why I love them so much. I just do!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
I love Skydancers for their history! The fact that a user helped design them makes me very happy. Though, I am a sucker for Imperials and Guardians aesthetics wise.
I love Skydancers for their history! The fact that a user helped design them makes me very happy. Though, I am a sucker for Imperials and Guardians aesthetics wise.
Snappers, snappers and more snappers. I am always drawn to them, especially the babies. Their smiles will always make me feel happy even when I'm having a bad day.
Snappers, snappers and more snappers. I am always drawn to them, especially the babies. Their smiles will always make me feel happy even when I'm having a bad day.
April showers bring forth May flowers
faes :)
faes :)
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Loving the obelisks both for their appearance and the Dustcarve Dig effort. I do hope the glitched genes get fixed soon though...
Loving the obelisks both for their appearance and the Dustcarve Dig effort. I do hope the glitched genes get fixed soon though...
Aged Tome she/her
FR+3
wishlist
I love guardians and skydancers, but I think guardians win this one. I don't think I've ever seen a truly ugly guardian- they just look good in any piece of apparel you put them in. And they just look cool.

But, if ancients could wear apparel, I think gaolers would probably take the guardians' place.
I love guardians and skydancers, but I think guardians win this one. I don't think I've ever seen a truly ugly guardian- they just look good in any piece of apparel you put them in. And they just look cool.

But, if ancients could wear apparel, I think gaolers would probably take the guardians' place.
1sAnyd1.gif
My pronouns are: she/her/hers

Trilobite Fossil Seed Fern Fossil Sea Scorpion Fossil
Guardians for-sure. Pretty basic breed but I just love them. A lot of my friends hate them, but I just can't help it.

Started as Lightning but switched to Water for a bit for breeding purposes. I eventually did cough up the money and came back to Lightning, and I just grew pretty attached to the Tidelord for my time there. Guardians are just my coping mechanism lol
Guardians for-sure. Pretty basic breed but I just love them. A lot of my friends hate them, but I just can't help it.

Started as Lightning but switched to Water for a bit for breeding purposes. I eventually did cough up the money and came back to Lightning, and I just grew pretty attached to the Tidelord for my time there. Guardians are just my coping mechanism lol
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
~ ~
~
fr+3
he/him
wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6