Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SSE 2021 [Done!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 90 91
Great!! :D
Great!! :D
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees can't WAIT to dump money and gifts on someone might try to outdo myself this year,,,
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees can't WAIT to dump money and gifts on someone might try to outdo myself this year,,,
7CSi0T0.png
let go let go let go let golet go
CONGREGATION OF
THE WITHERING LAMENT

letOdds-2-bottom.png
Hype train
Hype train
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
Hype hype hype
Hype hype hype
Ferberus · she / her
· FR+2
· english, polish
· plague flight
· wishlist
@FloatingInSpace

Thanks for clarifying for me! ^^
@FloatingInSpace

Thanks for clarifying for me! ^^
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
This is to confirm that your form has been received!

@Tunesmith @Naeryl @Snallygaster @Rodakules @QuirkyJunimo @CrystalDragon14 @Thiedo @Winterwald @Spinyax @Industry @Madarakita @ChaoticConfetti @TheBlueOne @Malreau @Rangiku @AzureArchangel @Shadowtime @Tan4 @imginate @SeaCat @BlackRayser
This is to confirm that your form has been received!

@Tunesmith @Naeryl @Snallygaster @Rodakules @QuirkyJunimo @CrystalDragon14 @Thiedo @Winterwald @Spinyax @Industry @Madarakita @ChaoticConfetti @TheBlueOne @Malreau @Rangiku @AzureArchangel @Shadowtime @Tan4 @imginate @SeaCat @BlackRayser
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Thank you, Arga!
Thank you, Arga!
fo11Vhp.png
I'm SO excited for this year! I always try and get good gifts but never really have the time to super spoil my secret Santa. I'm gonna try to do that this time
I'm SO excited for this year! I always try and get good gifts but never really have the time to super spoil my secret Santa. I'm gonna try to do that this time
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
So excited!
So excited!
She/Her FR Time +1YVJY8Ut.png I hoard 1013.pngWaBL9Eh.png
@Argante hey quick question, i want to get my app in early so i don't forget - is it okay if i submit the form with a link to my wishlist dragon and then continue updating my wishlist dragon? :)
@Argante hey quick question, i want to get my app in early so i don't forget - is it okay if i submit the form with a link to my wishlist dragon and then continue updating my wishlist dragon? :)
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 90 91