Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SSE 2021 [Done!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 90 91
@Xirei

Yes, donations to the rematch pool are accepted and should be sent to @/Argante!
@Xirei

Yes, donations to the rematch pool are accepted and should be sent to @/Argante!
uCR5SCW.png
@TacoTequila Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] The SSE has always been my favorite event on FR, and I'm honored to get to host it!
@TacoTequila

Thank you! The SSE has always been my favorite event on FR, and I'm honored to get to host it!
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@Argante Hiya! I initially came back to ask a question, but answered it myself after going over the second post again (regarding matching and shopping).

Gotta say I am so hyped got this event, almost as much so as NotN! I don't hold as many open giveaway as I used to, but I still love giftgiving in more private-ish ways.

I myself joined the 500kt and up tier, and when my current 14-G1 auction ends, I'll have over 1kg to spend on a partner. I'm very excited to go shopping! Not being able to openly shop irl anywhere, anytime currently might have something to do with it... haha.
@Argante Hiya! I initially came back to ask a question, but answered it myself after going over the second post again (regarding matching and shopping).

Gotta say I am so hyped got this event, almost as much so as NotN! I don't hold as many open giveaway as I used to, but I still love giftgiving in more private-ish ways.

I myself joined the 500kt and up tier, and when my current 14-G1 auction ends, I'll have over 1kg to spend on a partner. I'm very excited to go shopping! Not being able to openly shop irl anywhere, anytime currently might have something to do with it... haha.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Yes yes yes!! I've been waiting for this event! So excited to participate again. :) Posting here to remind myself to sign up later.
Yes yes yes!! I've been waiting for this event! So excited to participate again. :) Posting here to remind myself to sign up later.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Ahh it's that time of year again! This is going to be my 3rd time participating and I'm so excited!
Ahh it's that time of year again! This is going to be my 3rd time participating and I'm so excited!
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
just signed up! i regret not participating last year, so im really looking forward to it now!
just signed up! i regret not participating last year, so im really looking forward to it now!
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
if you can read this know i love anomalocaris pixel-praeg.png
@yurihands If you set up your wishlist through google sheets or google docs, all you need to do is link your incomplete wishlist and you have plenty of time to sort it out before matches go out. :)

I know because I've done this every year. If you decide to do that, just make sure your sheet or doc is set to be viewable to anyone with the link. lol
@yurihands If you set up your wishlist through google sheets or google docs, all you need to do is link your incomplete wishlist and you have plenty of time to sort it out before matches go out. :)

I know because I've done this every year. If you decide to do that, just make sure your sheet or doc is set to be viewable to anyone with the link. lol
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba Thats a good idea! Thanks for the tip :)
@KittyAoba Thats a good idea! Thanks for the tip :)
. . . she/her
@kyrin18 Hi there! I'm glad you were able to figure it out, but let me know if you have any questions! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@kyrin18

Hi there! I'm glad you were able to figure it out, but let me know if you have any questions!
This ping is to confirm that your SSE signup has been recorded!

@SilverDeath @stealthclaw @Annoyed @Enkue @littleraddish128 @EmotionalTree @Jxckal @Wahlmur @kibeth @fairytones @Lallie @Xotik @IllusiveFox @Jessyta @Fekawifu @Viscere @Vendrus @DesertUmbra @Kindryte @Arkeyr79 @Sharanay @ErInsomnia @Cathat @GermanicNordic @SimplyNashie @Ern @SheridanCharon @TombOfTheLich @Snipe @Leopardmask @Crowharlequin @Fanartsy @Crustacean @AlmightyAmu @Valikor @coincidence @MarinaQuakenbush @RedWillia @Minones @Rocpool @feleathion @PiscesInPiscinam @minty @TsarinaTorment @SilverLately @QuirkyRabbit @ghostingskies @Skychickens @TacoTequila @Rokkan @Ronnie1107 @Jaypaw @DewFeather @Cocolatia @yellllowstar @Zyzzylva @Xirei @smolfroglesbian @Mirres @Crescentstar711 @cloudydawn @aura12 @foliage @QuotetheRaven @Aristata @Endofighter @Dragonwyspr @Woodchip @Empedocles @SunstonePhoenix @Agreas @Dracowolf @CasualFlier @smeen @kyrin18 @Stolen @Cherryfleck @DamnStormCloaks @anemo @Voronwis @Rowain312 @Tsunami102 @Cherrie @Rohi @dokidokibunni @Alphazi @GrumpyKettle @Rhowyn @Vanq @DancingHare @meh1129 @Cuon @Blackstar1981 @SilverSong92 @rizibizi4 @beroya @Tenebrae @RillC @Sinjin @RosieHawk @absolmon @Dursky @ApprenticeWriter @Kadaj @Andraya @Chocoli @CupcakeCass @Artichoke @Kunikida @foxshapedshadows @Pensacola @zerrace @AspenCrow @KittyAoba @Lyel @kittykass @gravitycon @hotpants @213397 @Tetumi @Marmite @Glisselda @EWSpirit @Mekhalive @Iymarra @theAbby @Saturnalian
This ping is to confirm that your SSE signup has been recorded!

@SilverDeath @stealthclaw @Annoyed @Enkue @littleraddish128 @EmotionalTree @Jxckal @Wahlmur @kibeth @fairytones @Lallie @Xotik @IllusiveFox @Jessyta @Fekawifu @Viscere @Vendrus @DesertUmbra @Kindryte @Arkeyr79 @Sharanay @ErInsomnia @Cathat @GermanicNordic @SimplyNashie @Ern @SheridanCharon @TombOfTheLich @Snipe @Leopardmask @Crowharlequin @Fanartsy @Crustacean @AlmightyAmu @Valikor @coincidence @MarinaQuakenbush @RedWillia @Minones @Rocpool @feleathion @PiscesInPiscinam @minty @TsarinaTorment @SilverLately @QuirkyRabbit @ghostingskies @Skychickens @TacoTequila @Rokkan @Ronnie1107 @Jaypaw @DewFeather @Cocolatia @yellllowstar @Zyzzylva @Xirei @smolfroglesbian @Mirres @Crescentstar711 @cloudydawn @aura12 @foliage @QuotetheRaven @Aristata @Endofighter @Dragonwyspr @Woodchip @Empedocles @SunstonePhoenix @Agreas @Dracowolf @CasualFlier @smeen @kyrin18 @Stolen @Cherryfleck @DamnStormCloaks @anemo @Voronwis @Rowain312 @Tsunami102 @Cherrie @Rohi @dokidokibunni @Alphazi @GrumpyKettle @Rhowyn @Vanq @DancingHare @meh1129 @Cuon @Blackstar1981 @SilverSong92 @rizibizi4 @beroya @Tenebrae @RillC @Sinjin @RosieHawk @absolmon @Dursky @ApprenticeWriter @Kadaj @Andraya @Chocoli @CupcakeCass @Artichoke @Kunikida @foxshapedshadows @Pensacola @zerrace @AspenCrow @KittyAoba @Lyel @kittykass @gravitycon @hotpants @213397 @Tetumi @Marmite @Glisselda @EWSpirit @Mekhalive @Iymarra @theAbby @Saturnalian
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 90 91