Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which gender do you have more of?
1 2 3 4 5
I have exactly 50/50 in my main lair (27 of each) because all my permas are in active breeding pairs lol.
Fodder? haven't a clue, doesn't matter anyway.
I have exactly 50/50 in my main lair (27 of each) because all my permas are in active breeding pairs lol.
Fodder? haven't a clue, doesn't matter anyway.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
not sure! Nearly half my dragons have pose change scrolls-- am I judging by their current pose or what they started as?

pretty sure it's around 3:3 either way though! so an even split
not sure! Nearly half my dragons have pose change scrolls-- am I judging by their current pose or what they started as?

pretty sure it's around 3:3 either way though! so an even split
3UUXp8G.png
I have way too many females, proven when I run out of males for breeding. I think I’ve managed to somewhat balance it out by banishing half of those females to the hib den
I have way too many females, proven when I run out of males for breeding. I think I’ve managed to somewhat balance it out by banishing half of those females to the hib den
LMLA6wg.png
Females, I just like their poses better.
Females, I just like their poses better.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Males, they seem to have much better poses for me, not sure why.
Males, they seem to have much better poses for me, not sure why.
More females than males. Probably two to one ratio. I just prefer the female pose on many dragons and on some o have almost exclusively female dragons.
More females than males. Probably two to one ratio. I just prefer the female pose on many dragons and on some o have almost exclusively female dragons.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
2 more males than females out of my permas. Those are the 2 MHA fan dragons I just got
2 more males than females out of my permas. Those are the 2 MHA fan dragons I just got
tgKCVtZ.png
Most of my lair is breeding pairs, but I do have two more males than females if I factored in everything correctly.
Most of my lair is breeding pairs, but I do have two more males than females if I factored in everything correctly.
47 males, 77 females

Only a tiny bit imbalanced
47 males, 77 females

Only a tiny bit imbalanced
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
13 females and 12 males! pretty even!

edit: out of my 25 permas
13 females and 12 males! pretty even!

edit: out of my 25 permas
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

1 2 3 4 5