Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hypothetical genes you want?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
( @statue ) Cockatiel dragons.
( @statue ) Cockatiel dragons.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
[quote name="Snowscape" date="2021-07-26 17:58:47" ] ( @/statue ) Cockatiel dragons. [/quote] YES
Snowscape wrote on 2021-07-26 17:58:47:
( @/statue ) Cockatiel dragons.
YES
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
gimme the blep tert. Or just more terts. I want one thats just like,,, three-five lil splotches on the rump. Or one that makes it look like your dragon got splashed with paint. Or tert colours just on the muzzle, tail tip, and feet.
gimme the blep tert. Or just more terts. I want one thats just like,,, three-five lil splotches on the rump. Or one that makes it look like your dragon got splashed with paint. Or tert colours just on the muzzle, tail tip, and feet.
nTa2yPT.png
Points was a planned gene at one... Point lol, idk why they never actually released it, even in an updated form like what happened with Ghost.

I want more usable terts. Fawn spots/appaloosa like has been suggested, the aforementioned points, something like roan or rabicano would be nice... Basically simpler terts that don't clash with almost every prim/sec in existence. I would very much like to stop putting capsule/underbelly on everything lol
Points was a planned gene at one... Point lol, idk why they never actually released it, even in an updated form like what happened with Ghost.

I want more usable terts. Fawn spots/appaloosa like has been suggested, the aforementioned points, something like roan or rabicano would be nice... Basically simpler terts that don't clash with almost every prim/sec in existence. I would very much like to stop putting capsule/underbelly on everything lol
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
[quote name="Gravitaxis" date="2021-07-26 17:49:54" ] Not really a gene but I'd really like to see a Button-eye vial [/quote] BIG SAME
Gravitaxis wrote on 2021-07-26 17:49:54:
Not really a gene but I'd really like to see a Button-eye vial

BIG SAME
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
more ancient genes and line-breaking tertiaries in general, too
more ancient genes and line-breaking tertiaries in general, too
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
@lunaeavis

They had plans for a Points gene just like that, but I think it got modified into something else... It's one I've always wanted. :\
@lunaeavis

They had plans for a Points gene just like that, but I think it got modified into something else... It's one I've always wanted. :\
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
i still want a piebald tertiary...

a button eye type would be super cool too!

also in the vein of eye types, i would love to see an eye vial (maybe for NotN?) that's just primal eyes recolored to different flights like the sprite/nymph familiar sets :D
i still want a piebald tertiary...

a button eye type would be super cool too!

also in the vein of eye types, i would love to see an eye vial (maybe for NotN?) that's just primal eyes recolored to different flights like the sprite/nymph familiar sets :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
If we had more genes like Fade and Blend, I could die happy. I feel like there are way too many genes that at current, when combined, make my dragons look horribly cluttered with their patterns and the awful color combinations I usually end up with - and that's without apparel.

On the flip side, I think it would be cool if we got a sort of tie dye gene combo? Flaunt and Flare are cool, especially with that sparkly effect, but it'd be nice to maybe have a softer variant, without the splash of glitter.
If we had more genes like Fade and Blend, I could die happy. I feel like there are way too many genes that at current, when combined, make my dragons look horribly cluttered with their patterns and the awful color combinations I usually end up with - and that's without apparel.

On the flip side, I think it would be cool if we got a sort of tie dye gene combo? Flaunt and Flare are cool, especially with that sparkly effect, but it'd be nice to maybe have a softer variant, without the splash of glitter.
tumblr_pb04puzMLY1wvvm88o3_100.png
she/they | fr+3
sales | avatar
[quote name="Kirmon64" date="2021-07-26 19:12:57" ] Points was a planned gene at one... Point lol, idk why they never actually released it, even in an updated form like what happened with Ghost. I want more usable terts. Fawn spots/appaloosa like has been suggested, the aforementioned points, something like roan or rabicano would be nice... Basically simpler terts that don't clash with almost every prim/sec in existence. I would very much like to stop putting capsule/underbelly on everything lol [/quote] i came in just to mention this. when will they release points from the basement please i need to slap my dragons with points tert i saw appaloosa be suggested in here and i'm all for it! i would like to give special mention also to the Agate gene suggestion made by SaikiyoLuna: [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/fad07551-59f0-4d7e-8186-075a7b7efc39/dcxca7a-c5f666b3-2cf1-4bd7-bd92-493e868099df.png[/img] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/fad07551-59f0-4d7e-8186-075a7b7efc39/dcxca6b-0f316023-d32b-47ae-9bdf-a30800bd83d0.png[/img] i would recommend other players to check out the suggestions forum gene threads if you want a bunch of gene suggestions to froth over, because i've been sitting here waiting for staff to pick up some of them for so long,
Kirmon64 wrote on 2021-07-26 19:12:57:

i came in just to mention this. when will they release points from the basement please i need to slap my dragons with points tert

i saw appaloosa be suggested in here and i'm all for it! i would like to give special mention also to the Agate gene suggestion made by SaikiyoLuna:

dcxca7a-c5f666b3-2cf1-4bd7-bd92-493e868099df.png
dcxca6b-0f316023-d32b-47ae-9bdf-a30800bd83d0.png

i would recommend other players to check out the suggestions forum gene threads if you want a bunch of gene suggestions to froth over, because i've been sitting here waiting for staff to pick up some of them for so long,
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8