Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hypothetical genes you want?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
facial striping tert
facial striping tert
3727928785_f191ae63a3_b.jpg
Something similar to cry/face but semi transparent and with less shiny areas. They can do semitransparent primary/secondary because slime/sludge has that. And for the crystal part I am thinking more like the dragon is one big gem than a bunch of tiny ones if that makes sense? It could be called quartz or something. Or if thats too hard they could make a gene that turns your dragon into colored glass.

Another gene I want is skink/spinner but without the spots. Just those tiny bright colored stripes.
Something similar to cry/face but semi transparent and with less shiny areas. They can do semitransparent primary/secondary because slime/sludge has that. And for the crystal part I am thinking more like the dragon is one big gem than a bunch of tiny ones if that makes sense? It could be called quartz or something. Or if thats too hard they could make a gene that turns your dragon into colored glass.

Another gene I want is skink/spinner but without the spots. Just those tiny bright colored stripes.
I will put something here eventually.
I'd love a Reverse Stained, that takes the tert color and flips to it's opposite color on the wheel and uses that one for the stain. I think that would be really neat and open up some really different options as a tert saver. Even better if it's a treasure or Baldwin gene.
The only issue I can see is that it would cause problems if there was ever another color wheel expansion, the opposite colors would shift.

Don't think it'll happen, but it would be amazing.
I'd love a Reverse Stained, that takes the tert color and flips to it's opposite color on the wheel and uses that one for the stain. I think that would be really neat and open up some really different options as a tert saver. Even better if it's a treasure or Baldwin gene.
The only issue I can see is that it would cause problems if there was ever another color wheel expansion, the opposite colors would shift.

Don't think it'll happen, but it would be amazing.
[quote name="Realcottoncat" date="2021-07-27 18:17:42" ] Something similar to cry/face but semi transparent and with less shiny areas. They can do semitransparent primary/secondary because slime/sludge has that. And for the crystal part I am thinking more like the dragon is one big gem than a bunch of tiny ones if that makes sense? It could be called quartz or something. Or if thats too hard they could make a gene that turns your dragon into colored glass. Another gene I want is skink/spinner but without the spots. Just those tiny bright colored stripes. [/quote] For a second, I read that as cry and face, not crystal and facet. XD I could get behind more mineral/crystal/gem/etc themed genes if they were more transparent, if that's the word I'm looking for here. I'd also love to see a gene combo that mimics stained or colored glass, though I guess we kind of already have that with Wasp/Bee/Stained.
Realcottoncat wrote on 2021-07-27 18:17:42:

For a second, I read that as cry and face, not crystal and facet. XD I could get behind more mineral/crystal/gem/etc themed genes if they were more transparent, if that's the word I'm looking for here. I'd also love to see a gene combo that mimics stained or colored glass, though I guess we kind of already have that with Wasp/Bee/Stained.
tumblr_pb04puzMLY1wvvm88o3_100.png
she/they | fr+3
sales | avatar
[quote name="nikanika" date="2021-07-27 18:04:52" ] facial striping tert [/quote] ... i misread that as [i]stripping [/i]and was like. a gene where the face is torn off? [s]for that Skeletor look.[/s]
nikanika wrote on 2021-07-27 18:04:52:
facial striping tert

... i misread that as stripping and was like.
a gene where the face is torn off?
for that Skeletor look.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
I LOVE the Runes on Obelisks- there's just something about them that looks a bit more modern? (No hate to runes on other dragons; the gene is just generally cool)
This might be a bit too similar but I'd like an 'updated' variation of Runes that's just more modern symbols or a sleeker look- or even 1s and 0s instead of the runes? Throwing that suggestion out there.

Edit: the Agate gene mockup over on page 3 looks very promising and unique to most of the genes here; I'd like that
I LOVE the Runes on Obelisks- there's just something about them that looks a bit more modern? (No hate to runes on other dragons; the gene is just generally cool)
This might be a bit too similar but I'd like an 'updated' variation of Runes that's just more modern symbols or a sleeker look- or even 1s and 0s instead of the runes? Throwing that suggestion out there.

Edit: the Agate gene mockup over on page 3 looks very promising and unique to most of the genes here; I'd like that
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
thylacine without the gradient. they would never release a 2nd gene thats the exact same as thyla but without the gradient, nor will they ever edit thyla now, but i dream
thylacine without the gradient. they would never release a 2nd gene thats the exact same as thyla but without the gradient, nor will they ever edit thyla now, but i dream
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[quote name="nikanika" date="2021-07-27 18:04:52" ] facial striping tert [/quote] Just...more terts with dramatic facial markings.
nikanika wrote on 2021-07-27 18:04:52:
facial striping tert
Just...more terts with dramatic facial markings.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2021-07-26 17:23:28" ] blep. give me blep or give me death!!! [/quote] in support of blep
Strangeflesh wrote on 2021-07-26 17:23:28:
blep. give me blep or give me death!!!
in support of blep
Blep.

More seriously I want okapi but as a gradient. Like the Siamese points idea. I need it for cats
Blep.

More seriously I want okapi but as a gradient. Like the Siamese points idea. I need it for cats
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8