Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hypothetical genes you want?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I kinda just want more animal-inspired genes in general
I kinda just want more animal-inspired genes in general
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
More genes that show more than 1 colour

(for ancients too, i love the new flaunt / flare but cant use it for my gaolers...)
More genes that show more than 1 colour

(for ancients too, i love the new flaunt / flare but cant use it for my gaolers...)
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
I'd love some more minimal genes in general! As much as I really like how fancy some of the genes have been getting, it's been harder to squeeze a tert in there. Although, I do hope ancients get access to flaunt/flare. They're really pretty hdhsg also i guess i gotta mention blep [emoji=bogsneak tongue size=1]
I'd love some more minimal genes in general! As much as I really like how fancy some of the genes have been getting, it's been harder to squeeze a tert in there. Although, I do hope ancients get access to flaunt/flare. They're really pretty hdhsg

also i guess i gotta mention blep
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
I remember someone in the suggestions forum created a pretty mock-up for a crystal looking-see through type of secondary gene. I can't remember the actual name it was given.

I thought it was super pretty, but it didn't gain a lot of traction because of the possible difficulties related to layering and what-not. But I'd love an actual "Crystal Bottle" looking gene.
I remember someone in the suggestions forum created a pretty mock-up for a crystal looking-see through type of secondary gene. I can't remember the actual name it was given.

I thought it was super pretty, but it didn't gain a lot of traction because of the possible difficulties related to layering and what-not. But I'd love an actual "Crystal Bottle" looking gene.
A primary and secondary gene that looks like suminagashi: [img]https://i.imgur.com/i8YtThE.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FX2Bo9m.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PJ0pQvc.jpg[/img] Or maybe ebru?: [img]https://i.imgur.com/fScBfG5.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/27CQc4h.jpg[/img] Basically, better versions of swirl and marbled. But they may be too complex.
A primary and secondary gene that looks like suminagashi:

i8YtThE.jpg
FX2Bo9m.jpg
PJ0pQvc.jpg

Or maybe ebru?:
fScBfG5.jpg
27CQc4h.jpg

Basically, better versions of swirl and marbled. But they may be too complex.
1b82b988bb765cc205b1929d59a834f02c6e137a.png
bYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.pngjI9KbMj.pngUdd22Jj.pngQQYyU47.pngJ7D1quC.png
q7KYqlT.pngFObX7rS.pngBzjAkuF.pngTsZSlfa.pngq7KYqlT.png
Modern equivalents of Phantom/Spirit (although Flaunt/Flair do work pretty well).

A "Zebra/Zigzag" gene pair would be really nice, though. I'm thinking it'd look similar to a mix between Tiger/Stripes and Piebald/Paint: the rest of the body is white, but with various stripes in that dragon's color that resemble a zebra's stripes.
Modern equivalents of Phantom/Spirit (although Flaunt/Flair do work pretty well).

A "Zebra/Zigzag" gene pair would be really nice, though. I'm thinking it'd look similar to a mix between Tiger/Stripes and Piebald/Paint: the rest of the body is white, but with various stripes in that dragon's color that resemble a zebra's stripes.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
shardflank or thorns, but for moderns

sure- you could argue devs would have to make it work with clothing but no no no. i want dragons with spikes poking through them
shardflank or thorns, but for moderns

sure- you could argue devs would have to make it work with clothing but no no no. i want dragons with spikes poking through them
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
still quietly waiting for woodgrain genes
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Bioluminescent tert genes. I love glowy things. :)
Bioluminescent tert genes. I love glowy things. :)
434GaZA_1.png
[quote name="Limanya" date="2021-07-28 16:55:39" ] still quietly waiting for woodgrain genes [/quote]I'd finally be able to make an LGR fandragon.
Limanya wrote on 2021-07-28 16:55:39:
I'd finally be able to make an LGR fandragon.
My writing project.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8