Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how dedicated are you to this game?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I play every day.

One of the great features of FR is how quick and easy it is to do the bare minimum dailies (which for me is feeding, nesting, and gathering), even if it's on my phone and I have 5 minutes to log in.

On days where I have more time, I have it open in another tab so that I can check the forums and take time organizing breeding pairs or jumping in the coli to level fodder.
I play every day.

One of the great features of FR is how quick and easy it is to do the bare minimum dailies (which for me is feeding, nesting, and gathering), even if it's on my phone and I have 5 minutes to log in.

On days where I have more time, I have it open in another tab so that I can check the forums and take time organizing breeding pairs or jumping in the coli to level fodder.
extremely casual i take breaks to not get burnt out oof
extremely casual i take breaks to not get burnt out oof

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
Very dedicated. I've made 40+ guides for this game, gotten 100+ dragons with art, written 200+ lore dragons, have a FR blog I maintain, and check in several times a day.
Very dedicated. I've made 40+ guides for this game, gotten 100+ dragons with art, written 200+ lore dragons, have a FR blog I maintain, and check in several times a day.
i usually check in once or twice a day. i'm so used to manual rollovers on wolvden now so i just pop in here to do my dailies, feed my dragons, and scroll around the forums a bit
i usually check in once or twice a day. i'm so used to manual rollovers on wolvden now so i just pop in here to do my dailies, feed my dragons, and scroll around the forums a bit
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
I'm pretty active. I log on, do my dailies and then grind fodder for a bit. I'm certainly not like a SUPER FR player but I consider myself a dedicated one :D
I'm pretty active. I log on, do my dailies and then grind fodder for a bit. I'm certainly not like a SUPER FR player but I consider myself a dedicated one :D
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
[color=indigo] I play every day and do at least all the dailies. Sometimes I might do more (ie participating in dom pushes, coli grinding during fests or when I have time and a reason to grind). I've taken a few hiatuses, sometimes because I was busy with something irl and sometimes because I got bored/burnt out on FR. I'm not too busy irl, but I'm a student with t e r r i b l e study habits. I have adhd, so you know I'm using FR to procrastinate... [emoji=nocturne tongue size=2]
I play every day and do at least all the dailies. Sometimes I might do more (ie participating in dom pushes, coli grinding during fests or when I have time and a reason to grind).

I've taken a few hiatuses, sometimes because I was busy with something irl and sometimes because I got bored/burnt out on FR.

I'm not too busy irl, but I'm a student with t e r r i b l e study habits. I have adhd, so you know I'm using FR to procrastinate...
jCVhFoZ.gif
I don't like the word "dedicated" for a game like this, I feel like the frame of mind for that isn't a healthy one.

I'm playing quite a bit right now, but I tend to hyperfocus on things for a while and then drift away.
I don't like the word "dedicated" for a game like this, I feel like the frame of mind for that isn't a healthy one.

I'm playing quite a bit right now, but I tend to hyperfocus on things for a while and then drift away.
bVVJNGR.png
In Lightning? Join VOLT Teams! Ask me about it!
I keep the Flight Rising tab on my browser along with other tabs that I find important, check it everyday with familiars and dailies and such. For some reason it's a life hack for your dragons to decrease energy slowly cause you're on FR and not off, that or it's just me
I keep the Flight Rising tab on my browser along with other tabs that I find important, check it everyday with familiars and dailies and such. For some reason it's a life hack for your dragons to decrease energy slowly cause you're on FR and not off, that or it's just me
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
pretty active, I do g&g every day and coli grind quite a bit.
pretty active, I do g&g every day and coli grind quite a bit.
+2 FR time
he/they
I play every day and have done so since I joined. I took a “hiatus” once for a few months, but I was still on every other day to click feed, check announcements, and close the window.

This and Neopets are the only pet sites I like and play frequently. Though with Neopets I have next to no pet goals to be completed (because the ones I want are impossible) and I really only glance at Neo to make sure those pets are fed. I love FR so much more because I can earn pretty much anything I want. There is very little that I can’t have with time and effort. I will fully admit that I am not as ambitious as some players, so most of my goals are pretty reasonable.

I can have far more dragons here than on Neopets, I have a huge hoard of stuff that isn’t all useless, there are events that happen every month on schedule (something neopets can’t do right now), and I like a lot of the side activities the site has to offer.

I’ve played Neopets for over 15 years, I wouldn’t be surprised if I played FR for even longer.

Though if I’m being honest I could do far more on the site, sometimes life prevents that and sometimes I don’t have the motivation.
I play every day and have done so since I joined. I took a “hiatus” once for a few months, but I was still on every other day to click feed, check announcements, and close the window.

This and Neopets are the only pet sites I like and play frequently. Though with Neopets I have next to no pet goals to be completed (because the ones I want are impossible) and I really only glance at Neo to make sure those pets are fed. I love FR so much more because I can earn pretty much anything I want. There is very little that I can’t have with time and effort. I will fully admit that I am not as ambitious as some players, so most of my goals are pretty reasonable.

I can have far more dragons here than on Neopets, I have a huge hoard of stuff that isn’t all useless, there are events that happen every month on schedule (something neopets can’t do right now), and I like a lot of the side activities the site has to offer.

I’ve played Neopets for over 15 years, I wouldn’t be surprised if I played FR for even longer.

Though if I’m being honest I could do far more on the site, sometimes life prevents that and sometimes I don’t have the motivation.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9