Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how dedicated are you to this game?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm very casual, I have been playing for around 4 years and have always taken a 4-5 month hiatus every year but whenever I come back, I feel so refreshed. Fr is the only game I come back to because it's the only one that doesn't require me to divert all my attention towards it. On fr I have gotton so much by just playing on my phone.
I'm very casual, I have been playing for around 4 years and have always taken a 4-5 month hiatus every year but whenever I come back, I feel so refreshed. Fr is the only game I come back to because it's the only one that doesn't require me to divert all my attention towards it. On fr I have gotton so much by just playing on my phone.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
I am a very casual player. Right now I log in most days, but I don't do the games or coli. I had a three year-ish break and when I came back I did coli a lot, but it's tapered off somewhat and I'll probably have another break when I go back to uni to get my masters next year.
I am a very casual player. Right now I log in most days, but I don't do the games or coli. I had a three year-ish break and when I came back I did coli a lot, but it's tapered off somewhat and I'll probably have another break when I go back to uni to get my masters next year.
qesQFkT.gif
I’m on here a lot! Often just checking up on things like Baldwin.
I’m on here a lot! Often just checking up on things like Baldwin.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
I only log on to do G&G and vibe in the forums, I ignore a ton of daily features like Tomo and familiar bonding and such. There's lile a 50/50 chance that I'll participate in fests haha.
I only log on to do G&G and vibe in the forums, I ignore a ton of daily features like Tomo and familiar bonding and such. There's lile a 50/50 chance that I'll participate in fests haha.
Vista: Progress Ribbon onl96wk.png Vista: Rainbow Ribbon
I am on for most of the day, but not much of that time is spent actually doing anything.
I am on for most of the day, but not much of that time is spent actually doing anything.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

i've been hyperfixating on fr for the (checks registry date) past month, i had an old account which i got pretty inactive on a few years ago after a damaged computer but i'd check in regularly for months, just to check on my dergs though

with me now using forums frequently im guessing i might at least be a casual for a while.
i've been hyperfixating on fr for the (checks registry date) past month, i had an old account which i got pretty inactive on a few years ago after a damaged computer but i'd check in regularly for months, just to check on my dergs though

with me now using forums frequently im guessing i might at least be a casual for a while.
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
when im not hiatus-ing i at least check in everyday, sometimes click around aimlessly for a few hours.

that said, I have gone on hiatus many times, and I think my longest time away might have been an entire year. so I wouldn't say I'm very dedicated...
when im not hiatus-ing i at least check in everyday, sometimes click around aimlessly for a few hours.

that said, I have gone on hiatus many times, and I think my longest time away might have been an entire year. so I wouldn't say I'm very dedicated...
UnyqHqE.png
ive been playing since seventh or eighth grade... im in college now
ive been playing since seventh or eighth grade... im in college now
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
I’ve been playing every day since I joined 8 years ago (omg has it been that long already???), so I think I’m pretty active?

I’m not “active” in the sense of grinding the Coliseum or maxing Fairgrounds every day, but I do my dailies when I wake up, and then I mostly just lurk, periodically chuck stuff into Baldwin’s cauldron, and tend to my lair.
I’ve been playing every day since I joined 8 years ago (omg has it been that long already???), so I think I’m pretty active?

I’m not “active” in the sense of grinding the Coliseum or maxing Fairgrounds every day, but I do my dailies when I wake up, and then I mostly just lurk, periodically chuck stuff into Baldwin’s cauldron, and tend to my lair.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Decently, I'd say? I've been a member for 5 years now, but I was only ever on sparingly... a month of activity, a few months off, that sort of thing.

I got pretty into the site early this year, around the beginning of Wavecrest. Saw how much changed, got into the lore, and am very active now!

I'm a huge stats nerd, so I spend most of my time in the coliseum collecting data... I also write guides, make lore for my lair, surf the forums, and do dailies like fairgrounds/gathering/bonding! It's not a bad use of my free time, though I worry that it's all for naught if the site ever shuts down ;^^

But I'll just enjoy the ride for now, and make use of my time here!
Decently, I'd say? I've been a member for 5 years now, but I was only ever on sparingly... a month of activity, a few months off, that sort of thing.

I got pretty into the site early this year, around the beginning of Wavecrest. Saw how much changed, got into the lore, and am very active now!

I'm a huge stats nerd, so I spend most of my time in the coliseum collecting data... I also write guides, make lore for my lair, surf the forums, and do dailies like fairgrounds/gathering/bonding! It's not a bad use of my free time, though I worry that it's all for naught if the site ever shuts down ;^^

But I'll just enjoy the ride for now, and make use of my time here!
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9