Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how dedicated are you to this game?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My account is old, but all in all, I've probably actually been around active for less than a year? When I was a kid I would only play in the summer months because the rest of the year my electronics usage was very restrictive. Since I've come back this year I've been on pretty much everyday to at least max out glitter n gloom. I juggle a couple hobbies, so there will be weeks where gng and my gathering turns are all I do, and other weeks where I go ham on leveling/exalting and make bank.
My account is old, but all in all, I've probably actually been around active for less than a year? When I was a kid I would only play in the summer months because the rest of the year my electronics usage was very restrictive. Since I've come back this year I've been on pretty much everyday to at least max out glitter n gloom. I juggle a couple hobbies, so there will be weeks where gng and my gathering turns are all I do, and other weeks where I go ham on leveling/exalting and make bank.
they/them viU0KTO.png
When I was in school I was playing FR religiously, but once I finally graduated and got a job I don’t really have the time to play it too much anymore. I try to check in once a day for daily chores, but sometimes I forget.
When I was in school I was playing FR religiously, but once I finally graduated and got a job I don’t really have the time to play it too much anymore. I try to check in once a day for daily chores, but sometimes I forget.
Fox_base_updated_20-06-2021.pngFox_base_updated_20-06-2021-1.png
It varies for me. Sometimes I only log on every day to feed my dragons and gather. Other times, I'm on pretty much all day.
It varies for me. Sometimes I only log on every day to feed my dragons and gather. Other times, I'm on pretty much all day.
PQznZys.png
I haven't taken a break once and I joined in 2015.

Of course, that just means I'm on everyday at least once to feed my dragons. My time on here really depends on how busy I am irl or what's happening on site. If it's a fest or for whatever strange reason I'm getting a lot of people interacting with me I'm on more. But if it's a slow day I may just do my dailies then check the forums every once in a while out of boredom.
I haven't taken a break once and I joined in 2015.

Of course, that just means I'm on everyday at least once to feed my dragons. My time on here really depends on how busy I am irl or what's happening on site. If it's a fest or for whatever strange reason I'm getting a lot of people interacting with me I'm on more. But if it's a slow day I may just do my dailies then check the forums every once in a while out of boredom.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Somewhat passively at this time. I go through periods of heavy engagement, usually sparked by a festival or micro holiday. Otherwise, if I'm not driven to level permas, just coming on to do dailies and keep the well fed bonus.

New familiars can bring me back in a second.
Somewhat passively at this time. I go through periods of heavy engagement, usually sparked by a festival or micro holiday. Otherwise, if I'm not driven to level permas, just coming on to do dailies and keep the well fed bonus.

New familiars can bring me back in a second.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
ive been on every day since i joined, but the actual amount of time spent on the game per day is a lot less than you'd think despite appearances
ive been on every day since i joined, but the actual amount of time spent on the game per day is a lot less than you'd think despite appearances
BVY1Ftg.png
I currently play at least 3 hours every day as college doesn't start until August. I am very attached to this game because my life isn't going very well at the moment, so it's a big distraction for me
I currently play at least 3 hours every day as college doesn't start until August. I am very attached to this game because my life isn't going very well at the moment, so it's a big distraction for me
5stzUBF.png______ she/her
fr +4
english
portuguese
wishlist
_____6NDVAGQ.png
I check in at least once a day. Everyday. For many years.
I check in at least once a day. Everyday. For many years.
Y3kY2LN.png
very heavily involved when i first joined, then took a big hiatus when i started college. got back into fr maybe january of this year? kind of a classic case of returning to things i liked when life was simpler and i was younger. also dragons are neat.
very heavily involved when i first joined, then took a big hiatus when i started college. got back into fr maybe january of this year? kind of a classic case of returning to things i liked when life was simpler and i was younger. also dragons are neat.
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
Pretty dedicated, I think! I tethered myself to a birthday thread pretty early on, so I try to come online at least once per day to keep it updated. Been at it for eight years now.

I've been through periods of high and low activity, though. Sometimes, I'll log on, do my dailies, and leave. Other times, it's FR for multiple hours out of the day (usually spread out over multiple visits). I'll sometimes pull back if I feel like I'm spending too much time on site, but I don't try to force investment when I'm not feeling it. It's worked well for me so far!
Pretty dedicated, I think! I tethered myself to a birthday thread pretty early on, so I try to come online at least once per day to keep it updated. Been at it for eight years now.

I've been through periods of high and low activity, though. Sometimes, I'll log on, do my dailies, and leave. Other times, it's FR for multiple hours out of the day (usually spread out over multiple visits). I'll sometimes pull back if I feel like I'm spending too much time on site, but I don't try to force investment when I'm not feeling it. It's worked well for me so far!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9