Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how dedicated are you to this game?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It depends on the day.

I've gone an entire year checking in only to scavenge, not even feeding my dragons, but other times I check multiple times a day so it really just depends. I used to check in every single day, multiple times a day, but I've been busier the past few years so, aside from right now while I'm on a break, my activity has gone done a lot.
It depends on the day.

I've gone an entire year checking in only to scavenge, not even feeding my dragons, but other times I check multiple times a day so it really just depends. I used to check in every single day, multiple times a day, but I've been busier the past few years so, aside from right now while I'm on a break, my activity has gone done a lot.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
it really depends, i suppose? come october, i'll have been here three years, and i think the longest break i took over that time was four months (if you could even call it a break since i still checked in at least a couple times a week to feed my dragons).

recently though, i've been very invested! writing for lore dragons and working on my pinkerlocke has been a huge coping mechanism for the past few months. it's great because i can simultaneously distract myself and improve my writing :D
it really depends, i suppose? come october, i'll have been here three years, and i think the longest break i took over that time was four months (if you could even call it a break since i still checked in at least a couple times a week to feed my dragons).

recently though, i've been very invested! writing for lore dragons and working on my pinkerlocke has been a huge coping mechanism for the past few months. it's great because i can simultaneously distract myself and improve my writing :D
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
[quote name="Snowscape" date="2021-07-22 07:22:54" ] I usually go to bed around 12 or 1 am. Accordingly, I check FR and do my dailies, take my medication, then read for a bit before going to bed. After I wake up and do the rest of my things, I’ll often check FR throughout the day. [/quote] Me too, well, minus the medication part.
Snowscape wrote on 2021-07-22 07:22:54:
I usually go to bed around 12 or 1 am. Accordingly, I check FR and do my dailies, take my medication, then read for a bit before going to bed. After I wake up and do the rest of my things, I’ll often check FR throughout the day.
Me too, well, minus the medication part.
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
[quote name="Facinarose" date="2021-07-22 07:21:27" ] Right now I'm pretty inactive, and mostly just play to keep my dragons fed and pop something in Baldwin's occassionally. I participate in events but it's definitely not the same caliber as I used to. [/quote]
Facinarose wrote on 2021-07-22 07:21:27:
Right now I'm pretty inactive, and mostly just play to keep my dragons fed and pop something in Baldwin's occassionally. I participate in events but it's definitely not the same caliber as I used to.
l5KIkf4.png
it always fluctuates for me! i go in and out of being very active
right now i wouldn't say im very active? but i still check in like every hour on average (for baldwin)
it always fluctuates for me! i go in and out of being very active
right now i wouldn't say im very active? but i still check in like every hour on average (for baldwin)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

i'm as active as i was when i first started playing now, but i been through a few months of not feeding & only dailies before this. also took hiatuses of a couple months back too. the apparel updates really keep me around, honestly, i just am here to dress dragons. soon as it wears off i move onto another game that's more interesting. i try not to force myself to be here because then it's just miserable.
i'm as active as i was when i first started playing now, but i been through a few months of not feeding & only dailies before this. also took hiatuses of a couple months back too. the apparel updates really keep me around, honestly, i just am here to dress dragons. soon as it wears off i move onto another game that's more interesting. i try not to force myself to be here because then it's just miserable.
yzUX307.png
We're active pretty much every day. Some days we don't do much beyond dailies and some days we're around for ages :D It all depends on what else we're doing.
We're active pretty much every day. Some days we don't do much beyond dailies and some days we're around for ages :D It all depends on what else we're doing.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
It depends on my mood, I usually play more when I have less going on.

I go online at least once a day though and I tend to play for 1 - 8 hours, but most of that is just passively checking things in the background
It depends on my mood, I usually play more when I have less going on.

I go online at least once a day though and I tend to play for 1 - 8 hours, but most of that is just passively checking things in the background
seGmw74.jpg
From when I first started and for about 3 years following I played everyday and had at least one tab of FR open in my phone browser at all times

Then I hit a few walls with breeding projects and just got frustrated with the game and pretty much quit for about two years, only popping on when I saw something was up from tumblr...

But now with obelisks I've started playing casually again, not gonna be as active as I used to be for sure, but I poke in a couple times a day to see if I have any notifs and to do dailies
From when I first started and for about 3 years following I played everyday and had at least one tab of FR open in my phone browser at all times

Then I hit a few walls with breeding projects and just got frustrated with the game and pretty much quit for about two years, only popping on when I saw something was up from tumblr...

But now with obelisks I've started playing casually again, not gonna be as active as I used to be for sure, but I poke in a couple times a day to see if I have any notifs and to do dailies
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
In most times I just check the site & feed the babs or exalt my fods.
Chatting on forum in my free time.

But when it feels like to play FR... I do everything I can lol.
Like.. grind coli for 5 hours XD
In most times I just check the site & feed the babs or exalt my fods.
Chatting on forum in my free time.

But when it feels like to play FR... I do everything I can lol.
Like.. grind coli for 5 hours XD
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9