Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how dedicated are you to this game?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It comes and goes for me! There are times I spend hours a day in the coli, and there are times (like now) where I can barely remember to check in and do some of my dailys^^ I personally still think I’m a bit burned out from the Dustcarve/meatheat/festival series of events we had a little bit ago

Joining the lore whining days pinglist has brought me back to the game a little for some good old fashioned community complaining! I’m also pretty excited for the fest coming up, mostly because I’ll actually have some time to grind instead of blowing several hundred gems on fest currency at the last minute^
It comes and goes for me! There are times I spend hours a day in the coli, and there are times (like now) where I can barely remember to check in and do some of my dailys^^ I personally still think I’m a bit burned out from the Dustcarve/meatheat/festival series of events we had a little bit ago

Joining the lore whining days pinglist has brought me back to the game a little for some good old fashioned community complaining! I’m also pretty excited for the fest coming up, mostly because I’ll actually have some time to grind instead of blowing several hundred gems on fest currency at the last minute^
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x
I'm very active! I've been playing for a year and get on everyday to do my dailies [feeding dragons, bonding with familiars, gathering, etc]
I'm very active! I've been playing for a year and get on everyday to do my dailies [feeding dragons, bonding with familiars, gathering, etc]
!! signature under construction !!
I live here.
I live here.

CPMK3ES.gif

>she/her
>fandragons
>fr+15
Too much way too dedicated but I don't want to jinx it and go on a hiatus straight afterwards
Too much way too dedicated but I don't want to jinx it and go on a hiatus straight afterwards
Misreading the title as "how addicted are you to this game?" I have to say yes
Misreading the title as "how addicted are you to this game?" I have to say yes
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
somehow i've been here every day for nearly 4 years [emoji=mirror size=1] even when i'm taking it easy i log in just to gather items or something. other times i'm here the entire day when i'm doing some hard dom pushing. good hyperfixation.
somehow i've been here every day for nearly 4 years

even when i'm taking it easy i log in just to gather items or something. other times i'm here the entire day when i'm doing some hard dom pushing. good hyperfixation.
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
i do all my dailies, every day, and that's the minium activity i have atm. sometimes i train fodder and coli a bit, but i was definitely more active last year. not as productive as now, but more active.
i do all my dailies, every day, and that's the minium activity i have atm. sometimes i train fodder and coli a bit, but i was definitely more active last year. not as productive as now, but more active.
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I spend a lot of time playing. I'm chronically ill and coli grinding is a thing I can still be doing even when I can't get out of bed and I'm too brainfog to write.

also the intermittent big rewards/constant small rewards nature of coli drops make it very compelling for me.
I spend a lot of time playing. I'm chronically ill and coli grinding is a thing I can still be doing even when I can't get out of bed and I'm too brainfog to write.

also the intermittent big rewards/constant small rewards nature of coli drops make it very compelling for me.
I'm a bit obsessed, oops.
I don't know if others have like, an "anchor site", the site which you probably open first thing and have a tab open for most of the day and go back to it if you're bored, Flight Rising and Youtube is that site for me at the moment.
I'm not even sure what it is I do here? I spend a lot of time, but don't have a whole lot to show for it haha. Thinking about it, I spend a lot of time planning out future dragons mostly.
I'm a bit obsessed, oops.
I don't know if others have like, an "anchor site", the site which you probably open first thing and have a tab open for most of the day and go back to it if you're bored, Flight Rising and Youtube is that site for me at the moment.
I'm not even sure what it is I do here? I spend a lot of time, but don't have a whole lot to show for it haha. Thinking about it, I spend a lot of time planning out future dragons mostly.
FObX7rS.png
Always different. Sometimes i play for hours, sometimes i dont even check FR for days.
Kinda casual i think? Right now im not so active, just checking couple minutes a day
Always different. Sometimes i play for hours, sometimes i dont even check FR for days.
Kinda casual i think? Right now im not so active, just checking couple minutes a day
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9