Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | want to help with my edgelording?
1 2 3

@TheEnforcer

Aww, I love him! I really had no idea. Good luck on further edgelording to grow his legion of children!

@TheEnforcer

Aww, I love him! I really had no idea. Good luck on further edgelording to grow his legion of children!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Insisting that they personally murder all of the dragons you exalt as sacrifices to their dark god, when in fact the fodder just move away to be interns.
Insisting that they personally murder all of the dragons you exalt as sacrifices to their dark god, when in fact the fodder just move away to be interns.
Breed Every (Primary) Color Checklist [Guardian/Nocturne Rainbow Challenge]
The Rainbow Swarm Checklist [Veilspun Rainbow Challenge]
Bogshot [Longshot Basic-to-Rare Challenge]
Weekly egg until no more egg

zOT9E44.pngNcJZJ06.pngWjJZ2Rn.pngmlHpBMC.png
You know the Plague trope where an evil dragon takes over a lair and does evil things, mainly torture and the like to keep their captives submissive?

Have Plaguelord attempt to do that, but be really bad at it and basically get their tail handed to them.
You know the Plague trope where an evil dragon takes over a lair and does evil things, mainly torture and the like to keep their captives submissive?

Have Plaguelord attempt to do that, but be really bad at it and basically get their tail handed to them.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
Shadow rep insists that they're shadetouched and that they have a deep, personal connection to the shade, which whispers to them dark utterance that would REND THE SOULS OF LESSER DRAKES (it's an ouija board; they pronounce it "oh-ee-jah"). Extremely defensive of their shade-themed tarot deck but picks fights with anyone who mentions crystals or horoscopes. Writes poetry (no, you can't read it! Well, I suppose just one, I call it My Soul, a Withered-- where are you going?!). Has several tumultuous and completely fictional relationships with dragons that "are just in a different clan, okay?!" Says "damn" to be cool. Without prompting, they show you a drawing of their "true self", which is just themselves with primal eye heterochromia in a "bada**" monochrome jester getup (with either a gun or two katanas). Terrified of clowns.

Plegrep has a bad case of the violent lolrandoms, but is too small to do any real damage. Picks a fight with absolutely everything that moves. Screams "WHAT DOESN'T KILL ME MAKES ME STRONGER" and then rails a tablespoon of cinnamon. Insists they're not crying, that's just the weakness leaving their body. If things are quiet for too long, they start stomping and squeaking "SOUP. SOUP. SOUP. SOUP." Proudly shows everyone their super cool scars (they say they're from fighting a direclaw; actually they tried to fight a seagull for a bagel and lost). Retakes personality quizzes until they get "dumpster raccoon" or "violence god". Someone probably has them on one of those child leashes.
Shadow rep insists that they're shadetouched and that they have a deep, personal connection to the shade, which whispers to them dark utterance that would REND THE SOULS OF LESSER DRAKES (it's an ouija board; they pronounce it "oh-ee-jah"). Extremely defensive of their shade-themed tarot deck but picks fights with anyone who mentions crystals or horoscopes. Writes poetry (no, you can't read it! Well, I suppose just one, I call it My Soul, a Withered-- where are you going?!). Has several tumultuous and completely fictional relationships with dragons that "are just in a different clan, okay?!" Says "damn" to be cool. Without prompting, they show you a drawing of their "true self", which is just themselves with primal eye heterochromia in a "bada**" monochrome jester getup (with either a gun or two katanas). Terrified of clowns.

Plegrep has a bad case of the violent lolrandoms, but is too small to do any real damage. Picks a fight with absolutely everything that moves. Screams "WHAT DOESN'T KILL ME MAKES ME STRONGER" and then rails a tablespoon of cinnamon. Insists they're not crying, that's just the weakness leaving their body. If things are quiet for too long, they start stomping and squeaking "SOUP. SOUP. SOUP. SOUP." Proudly shows everyone their super cool scars (they say they're from fighting a direclaw; actually they tried to fight a seagull for a bagel and lost). Retakes personality quizzes until they get "dumpster raccoon" or "violence god". Someone probably has them on one of those child leashes.
cL9yafY.gif
The Shadow rep speak entirely in amused hisses, and always sticks to the darkest shadows. They keep having to repeat themselves, because speaking legibly in amused hisses isn't easy.
The Shadow rep speak entirely in amused hisses, and always sticks to the darkest shadows. They keep having to repeat themselves, because speaking legibly in amused hisses isn't easy.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
y'all are gonna end up with me just quoting you in their bios instead of actually writing lore
y'all are gonna end up with me just quoting you in their bios instead of actually writing lore
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Plague rep is trying to make a little personal Wyrmwound bathtub but they have a weak stomach so they can't stand the rotten smell that comes out of it.
Plague rep is trying to make a little personal Wyrmwound bathtub but they have a weak stomach so they can't stand the rotten smell that comes out of it.
BGybb0X.png
For backstory- plague rep was abandoned in the wasteland as a child for being 'weak' and had to wander the wasteland alone to survive, eventually becoming the Strongest and Meanest survivor- or so they claim. Shadow rep ran away from an abusive clan and survived on their own before joining the Edgy Circus and finding a family of misfit stereotypes to call their own.
For backstory- plague rep was abandoned in the wasteland as a child for being 'weak' and had to wander the wasteland alone to survive, eventually becoming the Strongest and Meanest survivor- or so they claim. Shadow rep ran away from an abusive clan and survived on their own before joining the Edgy Circus and finding a family of misfit stereotypes to call their own.
I'm not very worldly on FR caricatures, but I'm imagining your shadow edgelord to be a very proficient drama queen. Really good crying skills that would make any actor envious. Really cringy poems about shadows and darkness that would elevate a poet's early works in comparison.
I'm not very worldly on FR caricatures, but I'm imagining your shadow edgelord to be a very proficient drama queen. Really good crying skills that would make any actor envious. Really cringy poems about shadows and darkness that would elevate a poet's early works in comparison.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
Have the Plegg rep interrupt each and every mention of any Plague stuff by any other dragon (even Plague priests and ambassadors) in a "shut up you don't know what Plague really is, I KNOW THE REAL PLAGUE, I AM THE PLAGUE" and then attemtp to imitate Evil Cackle(tm)... Plague dergs and familiars just raise an' eyebrow and go "....well, as I was saying-", ignoring Plegedgelord.

Also have it claim to be a G1 born from an egg created by the Plaguebringer herself in the deepest and most pestilent part of the Wyrmwound, But have parents, and everyone knows who are them. When asked about the edgyness of their child, they just say "ah, its going to mature eventually-" "-ITS NOT A PHASE MOM!!" (plegg edgelord interupts, forgetting for a moment it is supposed to not have family)

I support it attempting to create a mini-wyrmwound in the lair, make it from rotten fruits and veggies, because "NATURE IS WEAK AND THE ROT OVERCOMES IT" but in reality can't handle the sight of true blood and carcasses to add them to the thing. Everyone knows it is just a rather normal compost pile, but plague edgegod claims it IS THE WYRMOWUND (have it not even knowing how to properly pronounce it?)... and that it has become a pile instead of a pool because all clan leaders in the surroundings had united to sabotage its POWER x'D

As for apparel, have it wear the raven version of the carapace instead of the real thing, and claim to have a "hidden, inner version of the Runaway Rotclaw that manifest in its Glowing Red clawtips because it can control the parasite inside, those that have it Runaway are TOO WEAK TO CONTROL THE PARASITE'S WILL". We know plague edgegod isnt infected by the rotclaw at all, it just paints its nails red when no one is looking.
Have the Plegg rep interrupt each and every mention of any Plague stuff by any other dragon (even Plague priests and ambassadors) in a "shut up you don't know what Plague really is, I KNOW THE REAL PLAGUE, I AM THE PLAGUE" and then attemtp to imitate Evil Cackle(tm)... Plague dergs and familiars just raise an' eyebrow and go "....well, as I was saying-", ignoring Plegedgelord.

Also have it claim to be a G1 born from an egg created by the Plaguebringer herself in the deepest and most pestilent part of the Wyrmwound, But have parents, and everyone knows who are them. When asked about the edgyness of their child, they just say "ah, its going to mature eventually-" "-ITS NOT A PHASE MOM!!" (plegg edgelord interupts, forgetting for a moment it is supposed to not have family)

I support it attempting to create a mini-wyrmwound in the lair, make it from rotten fruits and veggies, because "NATURE IS WEAK AND THE ROT OVERCOMES IT" but in reality can't handle the sight of true blood and carcasses to add them to the thing. Everyone knows it is just a rather normal compost pile, but plague edgegod claims it IS THE WYRMOWUND (have it not even knowing how to properly pronounce it?)... and that it has become a pile instead of a pool because all clan leaders in the surroundings had united to sabotage its POWER x'D

As for apparel, have it wear the raven version of the carapace instead of the real thing, and claim to have a "hidden, inner version of the Runaway Rotclaw that manifest in its Glowing Red clawtips because it can control the parasite inside, those that have it Runaway are TOO WEAK TO CONTROL THE PARASITE'S WILL". We know plague edgegod isnt infected by the rotclaw at all, it just paints its nails red when no one is looking.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

1 2 3