Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had to remove something from FR.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[quote name="Yappinbeast" date="2021-06-27 22:36:38" ] Your mom :D) [/quote] Damn, you got me lol
Yappinbeast wrote on 2021-06-27 22:36:38:
Your mom :D)
Damn, you got me lol

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Everyone here going after dragons or colors and stuff and I’m just here like “plz get rid of lair/den space limit”
Unlimited dragons plz
(be it for hoarding fodder or just hoarding permies)
Everyone here going after dragons or colors and stuff and I’m just here like “plz get rid of lair/den space limit”
Unlimited dragons plz
(be it for hoarding fodder or just hoarding permies)
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
Snappers... And the warrior face masks... and... the 'raffle prize' note on some first gen dragons who were acquired that way.
Snappers... And the warrior face masks... and... the 'raffle prize' note on some first gen dragons who were acquired that way.
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
[item=Salve Kamaitachi]
Salve Kamaitachi
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
The Longneck beastclan
I can't explain it but I really really don't like them.
The Longneck beastclan
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
apparel: arctic sets. seems like it would have the least drawback; i personally have zero use for it, i wonder how popular they are honestly, as i never saw a dragon i found exquisite from it. beauty > lore

breed: tundras.

feature: hibdens,, just make it lairspace
apparel: arctic sets. seems like it would have the least drawback; i personally have zero use for it, i wonder how popular they are honestly, as i never saw a dragon i found exquisite from it. beauty > lore

breed: tundras.

feature: hibdens,, just make it lairspace
yzUX307.png
no more coli captchas petsite has progressed past the need for coli captchas
no more coli captchas petsite has progressed past the need for coli captchas
qVj5yOB.png ... skymin | fr+3
[quote name="LanternFire" date="2021-06-27 22:44:10" ] The Longneck beastclan I can't explain it but I really really don't like them. [/quote] Most of them don't even have long necks!
LanternFire wrote on 2021-06-27 22:44:10:
The Longneck beastclan
Most of them don't even have long necks!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
the breeding mechanic
the breeding mechanic
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
[quote name="spectralArtist" date="2021-06-27 22:49:23" ] the breeding mechanic [/quote] Oh, the chaos..
spectralArtist wrote on 2021-06-27 22:49:23:
the breeding mechanic
Oh, the chaos..

GY8SaZl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19