Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had to remove something from FR.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
I’m stuck between those dumb infinity toads or whatever in the portal for making me lose my groove or the kamaitatchis in the mire for dodging my attacks.
I’m stuck between those dumb infinity toads or whatever in the portal for making me lose my groove or the kamaitatchis in the mire for dodging my attacks.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
[quote name="Stormstar" date="2021-06-28 00:49:08" ] Fairgrounds cap Grind 125 hours for a light sprite [/quote] oh man, now this would be the ultimate profiting feature (or rather, lack of feature) for apparel, i'd remove the emperor's new clothes. it's definitely a cool concept, but it's the only apparel item that doesn't appear at all and can't do anything appearance-wise. removing it wouldn't make any difference on customizing a dragon's outfit. for breed, i honestly don't know. all the breeds are great, but if i had to choose i'd remove fae or bogsneak.
Stormstar wrote on 2021-06-28 00:49:08:
Fairgrounds cap
Grind 125 hours for a light sprite
oh man, now this would be the ultimate profiting feature (or rather, lack of feature)

for apparel, i'd remove the emperor's new clothes. it's definitely a cool concept, but it's the only apparel item that doesn't appear at all and can't do anything appearance-wise. removing it wouldn't make any difference on customizing a dragon's outfit.

for breed, i honestly don't know. all the breeds are great, but if i had to choose i'd remove fae or bogsneak.
Veilspuns, I dislike them heavily.
Veilspuns, I dislike them heavily.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
[quote name="Snek" date="2021-06-27 23:23:35" ] [quote name="@Ratiasu" date="2021-06-27 22:44:51" ] apparel: arctic sets. seems like it would have the least drawback; i personally have zero use for it, i wonder how popular they are honestly, as i never saw a dragon i found exquisite from it. beauty > lore[/quote] The arctic set goggles (and monocles, and a couple other things) are actually SUPER useful for changing the eye color of a dragon! You can layer them all sorts of ways to make your dragon look like it belongs to a totally different flight - and if you put them under one of the facemasks that don't change a dragon's eyes, it looks even more natural! It's one of the cheapest ways to 'fix' a dragon without nest rentals, breeding projects, etc. :D [/quote] Oh... oh my god. This is genius. My mind is blown. THANK YOU!
Snek wrote on 2021-06-27 23:23:35:
@Ratiasu wrote on 2021-06-27 22:44:51:
apparel: arctic sets. seems like it would have the least drawback; i personally have zero use for it, i wonder how popular they are honestly, as i never saw a dragon i found exquisite from it. beauty > lore

The arctic set goggles (and monocles, and a couple other things) are actually SUPER useful for changing the eye color of a dragon! You can layer them all sorts of ways to make your dragon look like it belongs to a totally different flight - and if you put them under one of the facemasks that don't change a dragon's eyes, it looks even more natural! It's one of the cheapest ways to 'fix' a dragon without nest rentals, breeding projects, etc. :D

Oh... oh my god. This is genius. My mind is blown. THANK YOU!
4OcJWXu.gif
[quote name="Yappinbeast" date="2021-06-27 22:36:38" ] Your mom :D) [/quote] you take that back
Yappinbeast wrote on 2021-06-27 22:36:38:
Your mom :D)
you take that back
Can’t think of any apparel I’d want to remove so I’m just gonna say Innocent eyes—that counts as apparel in some roundabout way, I’m sure. Innocent eyes ick me out so much and I don’t understand why but I want them gone.

For breed, I’d be kicking Veilspuns out. I don’t like them and I think it’s partially because of the wings and the hair. I’m still mildly bitter that Shadow has two breeds and I hate both of them so much lol

I’d get rid of skins and accents... just to feel something.
Can’t think of any apparel I’d want to remove so I’m just gonna say Innocent eyes—that counts as apparel in some roundabout way, I’m sure. Innocent eyes ick me out so much and I don’t understand why but I want them gone.

For breed, I’d be kicking Veilspuns out. I don’t like them and I think it’s partially because of the wings and the hair. I’m still mildly bitter that Shadow has two breeds and I hate both of them so much lol

I’d get rid of skins and accents... just to feel something.
Fox_base_updated_20-06-2021.pngFox_base_updated_20-06-2021-1.png
[quote name="ceilingtile" date="2021-06-28 06:10:28" ] for breed, i honestly don't know. all the breeds are great, but if i had to choose i'd remove fae or bogsneak. [/quote] [emoji=bogsneak scared size=2]
ceilingtile wrote on 2021-06-28 06:10:28:
for breed, i honestly don't know. all the breeds are great, but if i had to choose i'd remove fae or bogsneak.
ancients :)
ancients :)
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif
Claw rings
Gaolers
Crim
Claw rings
Gaolers
Crim