Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had to remove something from FR.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[quote name="Winterwald" date="2021-06-27 22:04:20" ] I'd remove Skydancers for a laugh [/quote] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/378/worldburn-top.jpg[/img]
Winterwald wrote on 2021-06-27 22:04:20:
I'd remove Skydancers for a laugh
worldburn-top.jpg

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
fest. armband/sashes? goodbye

ridgies? bye bye

oh and coli captchas? bye, you will not be missed
fest. armband/sashes? goodbye

ridgies? bye bye

oh and coli captchas? bye, you will not be missed
[quote name="Winterwald" date="2021-06-27 22:04:20" ] I'd remove Skydancers for a laugh [/quote] rip Scorpius
Winterwald wrote on 2021-06-27 22:04:20:
I'd remove Skydancers for a laugh
rip Scorpius
===
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
=== Buying
Nests (wip)
Cauldrons
Fodder Leveling
Breed Change: Imperial
=== Selling
Max Cauldron (wip)
Coli Grinding (wip)
something
something
Coli captchas. And Wartoads
Coli captchas. And Wartoads
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
I'd get rid of Swipp. I'd fold all his trades into Baldwin's setup. I really don't like having to wait and wait and wait and wait for one of a billion swaps to come up (and then having to hope I notice when it does).

I'd take away Starsilks, but only temporarily, because I like using them on a couple of dragons myself. It'd be a thing of holding them hostage until we got a sufficient amount of profession/mundane apparel items. Then I'd let the Starsilks be put back into the game.

If that doesn't count, and it has to be an apparel set I'd get rid of forever... I guess I'm not super fond of the glowing mushrooms? I like them, but it's always in a theoretical sense. I never find a way to use them that looks good. IDK. It's hard to think of a clothing set I actively hate. I'm not sure one exists. Edit: WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT THE CROWNS. I'd probably throw the crowns out. Let's have a nicer redo of those.

And breed, now. This one is gonna seem grumpy, but like. As much as I think WCs are overrated, I wouldn't want to leave Nature without any breeds? Imperials would get me thrown into a pit of fire. I could take or leave Pearlcatchers for the most part, but I'm really attached to the few I have and wouldn't want to lose those. And as much as I might grumble about Gaolers being slightly scarier Tundras, I know slightly scarier Tundras are a thing people did want.

So... I'd get rid of Obelisks. I personally don't find them worth the hype or the wait, and I simply do not feel like they fit Earth. (Yeah, yeah, they used to be statues. But I'm not playing with what they used to be, and a new player who looks at them without knowing about Dustcarve Dig or seeing an encyclopedia page isn't going to read 'Earth' into that design.)

And we weren't asked, but I'm gonna add it anyway: If I had to pick a gene, I'd throw Firefly out the door so fast it'd make the Twisting Crescendo dizzy.
I'd get rid of Swipp. I'd fold all his trades into Baldwin's setup. I really don't like having to wait and wait and wait and wait for one of a billion swaps to come up (and then having to hope I notice when it does).

I'd take away Starsilks, but only temporarily, because I like using them on a couple of dragons myself. It'd be a thing of holding them hostage until we got a sufficient amount of profession/mundane apparel items. Then I'd let the Starsilks be put back into the game.

If that doesn't count, and it has to be an apparel set I'd get rid of forever... I guess I'm not super fond of the glowing mushrooms? I like them, but it's always in a theoretical sense. I never find a way to use them that looks good. IDK. It's hard to think of a clothing set I actively hate. I'm not sure one exists. Edit: WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT THE CROWNS. I'd probably throw the crowns out. Let's have a nicer redo of those.

And breed, now. This one is gonna seem grumpy, but like. As much as I think WCs are overrated, I wouldn't want to leave Nature without any breeds? Imperials would get me thrown into a pit of fire. I could take or leave Pearlcatchers for the most part, but I'm really attached to the few I have and wouldn't want to lose those. And as much as I might grumble about Gaolers being slightly scarier Tundras, I know slightly scarier Tundras are a thing people did want.

So... I'd get rid of Obelisks. I personally don't find them worth the hype or the wait, and I simply do not feel like they fit Earth. (Yeah, yeah, they used to be statues. But I'm not playing with what they used to be, and a new player who looks at them without knowing about Dustcarve Dig or seeing an encyclopedia page isn't going to read 'Earth' into that design.)

And we weren't asked, but I'm gonna add it anyway: If I had to pick a gene, I'd throw Firefly out the door so fast it'd make the Twisting Crescendo dizzy.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'm not sure for apparel. Maybe those really tiny, serve no purpose, jewelry sets. You can't even see them. Like the citrine jewelry.

Snappers for breed. They're my least favorite and one of the least favorite site wide as well. There'd be a riot no matter which you decide to remove but that's the way I'd go.

Likes for feature. It's probably the easiest to take out without affecting anything and serves the least purpose.
I'm not sure for apparel. Maybe those really tiny, serve no purpose, jewelry sets. You can't even see them. Like the citrine jewelry.

Snappers for breed. They're my least favorite and one of the least favorite site wide as well. There'd be a riot no matter which you decide to remove but that's the way I'd go.

Likes for feature. It's probably the easiest to take out without affecting anything and serves the least purpose.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
apparel would be the fez and it's recolours. nobody uses them

guardians can go!! snappers have fun uma potential at least, but guards are kinda just there looking ugly and stepping on tails </3 /lh

and get rid of the recent clan activity on someone's page. why is it there
apparel would be the fez and it's recolours. nobody uses them

guardians can go!! snappers have fun uma potential at least, but guards are kinda just there looking ugly and stepping on tails </3 /lh

and get rid of the recent clan activity on someone's page. why is it there
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[quote name="Kivovis" date="2021-06-27 21:51:48" ] the wartoads from the mire. [/quote] and probably the forestsong face masks + imps because funny
Kivovis wrote on 2021-06-27 21:51:48:
the wartoads from the mire.
and probably the forestsong face masks + imps because funny
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
[quote name="vihuff" date="2021-06-27 22:20:44" ] I'm not sure for apparel. Maybe those really tiny, serve no purpose, jewelry sets. You can't even see them. Like the citrine jewelry.[/quote] I was gonna point out that you can see them much better on Snappers because they, like most bits of apparel, are drawn really big for that breed! And then I saw this, LOL: [quote]Snappers for breed. They're my least favorite[/quote] Can't win them all, I guess! [emoji=snapper laughing size=1]
vihuff wrote on 2021-06-27 22:20:44:

I was gonna point out that you can see them much better on Snappers because they, like most bits of apparel, are drawn really big for that breed! And then I saw this, LOL:
Quote:
Snappers for breed. They're my least favorite

Can't win them all, I guess!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Your mom :D)
Your mom :D)
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19