Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had to remove something from FR.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
coli dodges. its just so annoying sometimes...
coli dodges. its just so annoying sometimes...
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
For me, FR would be better without Coli Capchas and my least favourite gene, Smirch.
For me, FR would be better without Coli Capchas and my least favourite gene, Smirch.
April showers bring forth May flowers
[quote name="Kivovis" date="2021-06-27 21:51:48" ] the wartoads from the mire. [/quote]
Kivovis wrote on 2021-06-27 21:51:48:
the wartoads from the mire.
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
[/center][/center]
forums. watch the world burn./j
forums. watch the world burn./j
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
Breed? At first I was thinking of either Tundra or Gaoler because they look too similar to me to have both around, but then I remembered Bogsneaks exist. I'm glad they're not popular enough I have to look at them very often but I cringe every time I see those necks...

Otherwise I'd remove Earth's Primal eyes, they look like they need to see a doctor
Breed? At first I was thinking of either Tundra or Gaoler because they look too similar to me to have both around, but then I remembered Bogsneaks exist. I'm glad they're not popular enough I have to look at them very often but I cringe every time I see those necks...

Otherwise I'd remove Earth's Primal eyes, they look like they need to see a doctor
for breeds, it'd probably be snappers. even though a lot of people like them, i've just never been able to see why. i dunno, they're just not for me personally.

as for apparel, it'd probably be those wrappings that are REALLY common. the only set that i would keep is the bloody set because its cool, the others can go.

and for mechanics, probably coli dodges. i get why they put them in there but it can be really annoying sometimes, that's all.
for breeds, it'd probably be snappers. even though a lot of people like them, i've just never been able to see why. i dunno, they're just not for me personally.

as for apparel, it'd probably be those wrappings that are REALLY common. the only set that i would keep is the bloody set because its cool, the others can go.

and for mechanics, probably coli dodges. i get why they put them in there but it can be really annoying sometimes, that's all.
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
I wouldn’t get rid of any breed or apparel item, but I would definitely remove the “like” system.
I wouldn’t get rid of any breed or apparel item, but I would definitely remove the “like” system.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Coli dodges, the frustration. For genes, contour or firefly.
Coli dodges, the frustration. For genes, contour or firefly.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19