Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another "Which Flight Are You" Quiz
i got plague yeehaw

i've thought of moving there a lot actually but i just can't fit it into my lore.. maybe one day
i got plague yeehaw

i've thought of moving there a lot actually but i just can't fit it into my lore.. maybe one day
q4Td049.gif
v2PJF9u.png
06xk8gV.png
dEe2UrM.png

bCLXkrk.gif
I got Nature. Spot on! <3
I got Nature. Spot on! <3
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
I got Shadow! Makes sense since it was my second choice when I was deciding which flight to choose.
I got Shadow! Makes sense since it was my second choice when I was deciding which flight to choose.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
I got Light, which I definitely relate to on a philosophical level and I'm not surprised I got it, but I love space and literal darkness too much to consider leaving Arcane to join that flight. This quiz also further proved I don't belong in Lightning, which would be my second choice because of the aesthetic and tech, but I know I'm not enough of a go-getter to impress the Stormcatcher. Sometimes I wonder if I could fit in there, but no, no I could not. I will not get back to work. [emoji=tundra sleepy size=1] Overall I think this is a good quiz.
I got Light, which I definitely relate to on a philosophical level and I'm not surprised I got it, but I love space and literal darkness too much to consider leaving Arcane to join that flight.

This quiz also further proved I don't belong in Lightning, which would be my second choice because of the aesthetic and tech, but I know I'm not enough of a go-getter to impress the Stormcatcher. Sometimes I wonder if I could fit in there, but no, no I could not. I will not get back to work.

Overall I think this is a good quiz.
8eQDIbk.png
I got Light! I would never change but Light is one of my other favorite flights :oo
I got Light! I would never change but Light is one of my other favorite flights :oo
I got water! Interesting, since the map update HAS been making me consider checking the flight out. Plus I've had a newfound interest in fish and aquatic life lately.
I got water! Interesting, since the map update HAS been making me consider checking the flight out. Plus I've had a newfound interest in fish and aquatic life lately.
I got fire, which I vibe with somewhat, but I still prefer arcane.
I got fire, which I vibe with somewhat, but I still prefer arcane.
🦋 On butterfly’s wings, we will rise. 🦋
Arcane! My first flight choice, and definitely matches my philosophies, but just not my aesthetic :)
Arcane! My first flight choice, and definitely matches my philosophies, but just not my aesthetic :)
he/him
+8 FR time
ping/dm me for anything

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Arcane, makes sense given their values
I wouldn’t move there because the aesthetic isn’t for me, but lore wise? Absolutely. Also I relate to Fae, cannot express emotions and very monotonous.

Never planning to leave Fire again though
Arcane, makes sense given their values
I wouldn’t move there because the aesthetic isn’t for me, but lore wise? Absolutely. Also I relate to Fae, cannot express emotions and very monotonous.

Never planning to leave Fire again though
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
I got wind, which isn't my flight, but the description really fitted me!
I got wind, which isn't my flight, but the description really fitted me!