Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another "Which Flight Are You" Quiz
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46
Arcane? That was certainly a surprise. Was expecting wind, light, or lightning. Not against it though.
Arcane? That was certainly a surprise. Was expecting wind, light, or lightning. Not against it though.
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
I got plague! :0

For real tho, @antlionasdfghjk , this quiz is awesome! I always hated the obvious answer quizzes (or ones that blatantly focus on stereotypes of groups/characters), but unfortunately they’re everywhere and in everything.

It’s good to finally not be able to truly guess what my answer will be, though! So very big kudos to you :D
I got plague! :0

For real tho, @antlionasdfghjk , this quiz is awesome! I always hated the obvious answer quizzes (or ones that blatantly focus on stereotypes of groups/characters), but unfortunately they’re everywhere and in everything.

It’s good to finally not be able to truly guess what my answer will be, though! So very big kudos to you :D
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
I got my Flight, Ice!

I think your quiz is awesome; I like how interesting the questions are! I think it's a sign of great care when you genuinely can't predict the overall result from the questions the quiz asks.
I got my Flight, Ice!

I think your quiz is awesome; I like how interesting the questions are! I think it's a sign of great care when you genuinely can't predict the overall result from the questions the quiz asks.
ctFAI4k.gif
Got Plauge an interesting choice since I was in fact in the flight for a good while before Nature and now Fire. But, like the flight I originated from, I'm off to explore all of the lands.
Got Plauge an interesting choice since I was in fact in the flight for a good while before Nature and now Fire. But, like the flight I originated from, I'm off to explore all of the lands.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
light .. i've considered moving there, though i'm always torn between flights lolol

i do understand the description though! this is a really good quiz, the questions are more introspective than i expect from most personality quizzes
light .. i've considered moving there, though i'm always torn between flights lolol

i do understand the description though! this is a really good quiz, the questions are more introspective than i expect from most personality quizzes
i got ice!! not smth i expected tbh, but its fun to be surprised sometimes >:]
i got ice!! not smth i expected tbh, but its fun to be surprised sometimes >:]
key IMG-2886.gif
they ⋅ fr+5 ⋅ about
little guy weirdo etc...
Lightning! It makes sense, and it’s one of my favorite flights, but my heart belongs to Flame Mother x)
Lightning! It makes sense, and it’s one of my favorite flights, but my heart belongs to Flame Mother x)
xxxALvHUGn.png tumblr_inline_ny7iueBT5H1qmzhvw_540.png MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
bd3rM7f.png
I got Arcane.
Nice quiz!
I got Arcane.
Nice quiz!
[url=https://ibb.co/qMfd3pC][img]https://i.ibb.co/MD4sx7f/Pics-Art-09-01-05-08-55.png[/img][/url] look this corect i am nature flihgt
Pics-Art-09-01-05-08-55.png
look this corect i am nature flihgt
Jd88XNq.png
I got ice! Apparently i chose 100% accurately
I got ice! Apparently i chose 100% accurately
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46